Fast Trade : a time-saving tool to scan recourses from ingame trade window

Status
any idea on when the abbreviation column will come back?? Really was time saving for me..
I'll be very busy with my exams for the next 4 to 6 weeks, so unless I can steal some time tonight to do it very quickly, it's gonna have to wait.

Why you need abbreviation anyway? I thought they became useless when I added the auto-completion drop box.

I finally got a chance to try it out. I love it. :wtg:
Good to hear,I'm glad you liked it :)

I find the abbreviations VERY helpful during the update of the most common items I trade..
The ones I put in my add text on the trade channel when I trade.
So I numbered them with the abbreviations from 1 to .....

So belkar ingot was 1, belkar ore go 2, Blausarium 3 and 4 , ...
so when I sorted on abbreviations I hat all the "hot" items close to each other. I did not needed to scroll or type anymore to find that item..

That was very helpfull and a time saver !!
But studies are number one !! Have good tests !!!!

Extra : no scan on vegatation Spores

Last edited:
I appreciate the fact that my old version of Fast Trade offers to download the latest version when I launch it. It really streamlines using it at work where I can only rarely update stuff on the terminals' image.

MindArk should hire you to improve their download/patch/dynamic-content process. :silly2:

I cant seem to run it, i get the msg

Could not find the main class

Last edited:
Is there a way to exclude the minimum tt of an (L) item from the calculation of markup?

Hmm okay just figured out what this thing does. It scans the trade window now the trade chat

Last edited:
Hm, I can't find "save.byubi" to back it up. Where is it kept by default?

I had the same issue:
DON'T USE INTERNET EXPLORER to download the file. Use google chrome or something else.

im getting an error when scanning trade window
ERR: Can not find first line

This happens when you scan after scrolling down a bit your trade window. Just scroll it down or up a bit to find the right position, and it'll be solved.

I had the same issue:
DON'T USE INTERNET EXPLORER to download the file. Use google chrome or something else.
IE did the same to me. I downloaded via Firefox, but now I can't find any file with a name containing 'Fast Trade', 'Fast', or 'save.byubi' ::tear:: I lost 3 hours of work setting prices from that... I need to learn more about Windows before I retry

Hi all
attachment.php
sorry for being away for so long

Sounds like a CLASSPATH problem, try this JAR and tell me if it works: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fast-trade/Fast Trade 3.4.2.jar

I appreciate the fact that my old version of Fast Trade offers to download the latest version when I launch it. It really streamlines using it at work where I can only rarely update stuff on the terminals' image.

MindArk should hire you to improve their download/patch/dynamic-content process. :silly2:
Thank you for the nice words
attachment.php

Is there a way to exclude the minimum tt of an (L) item from the calculation of markup?
Minimum TT is 3% of max TT (afaik)... unfortunately I can't get the max TT from the trade window :dunno:

Hm, I can't find "save.byubi" to back it up. Where is it kept by default?
It's in the same directory as the JAR file. It's named "fast_trade_save.txt" since v3.3.0

im getting an error when scanning trade window
ERR: Can not find first line
As Naifas Anaconda said( thx mate), this happens because of the scrolling... try scrolling up or down a bit.

I've updated the database a few times since the last release... you guys have noticed any improvement?

Happy hollydays everyone
attachment.php

Heya,

Good to see you're back. Hope your exams are good.

Used the program alot meanwhile and yea its much better then before. It has less problems with the scrolling thing and most stuff is recognized.

Meanwhile there's a new planet open: Next island. With the opening many new stuff is discovered. I think a new parameter is needed to sort the stuff you wanna trade. A checkbox would be hepfull if you trade that stuff or not. So we can shrink the list with materials in fast trade.

Little problem i noticed: changing rates in the first tab doesn't work the same way as in the second tab. Maybe you can easly change that.

Something i still don't know how it works is the rate color changing to green and back to black. I know it changes to green when you change the rate, but when does it return to black again ?

Anyway very good tool, many ppl are a bit suspicios because i calc that fast ;)

greeting thanksfull user

I am still having some problems with the tool. Its suppose to scan the trade window and automatically fill in the materials in the fast trade window right and show you the tt value of all the items then you can input the markup prices for each item? Or are you suppose to manually input the item names + tt value?

Meanwhile there's a new planet open: Next island. With the opening many new stuff is discovered. I think a new parameter is needed to sort the stuff you wanna trade. A checkbox would be hepfull if you trade that stuff or not. So we can shrink the list with materials in fast trade.
Definitely, very good idea.

Something i still don't know how it works is the rate color changing to green and back to black. I know it changes to green when you change the rate, but when does it return to black again ?
It turns back in black :)headbang:) when you hit reset, so the green mats are the ones that have been edited since the last reset.

Anyway very good tool, many ppl are a bit suspicios because i calc that fast ;)
ROFLMAO :laugh:

I am still having some problems with the tool. Its suppose to scan the trade window and automatically fill in the materials in the fast trade window right and show you the tt value of all the items then you can input the markup prices for each item? Or are you suppose to manually input the item names + tt value?
You can let it scan the trade window, or you can add the materials manually... or you can do both in the same trade.

Its possible to edit the markups in the middle of the trade, but its better to set your markups before starting your trading activities, that way when you press scan, it will tell you almost instantly how much you should pay.

Last edited:
Excellent Program, Thank you very much Sir!

don't use the program yet but with one look is excellent Program. and thanks for the help. :):)

Data base updated... 319 recognizable materials from 376 (84.84 %) Full list here

Looks like my new system is starting to give good results :cool:

yes it is working fine !!

ny idea on when the abbreviations come back ?

I Had 2 not scanners:

Basic Scanning Sencor
Energized Fertilizer

Keep up the good work !!

Extra 1 : just had a no scan on enhanced fluid memory.

Last edited:
hi, sorry for being away for this long... its been a crazy month. Anyway, life is back to normal and I can work on FT again now.

@shinyboy: abbreviations will be reimplemented in the next release which i'm working on right now, will be ready in about 2 weeks.

Instead of coloring edited markups, I added a column called "Last update" which contains the date and time of the last time you edit a markup... so you can sort the table by this column to see the latest updates... I think this method is more useful and serves its purpose better... what do you guys think?

It has been pointed out to me that the scanned TT total is bugged... it shows -1 when the program can't read it.

If you get -1 as scanned TT total take a screeny (BMP format ofc) and send it to me so I can fix this.

EDIT: here's a little teaser of the new version

Last edited:
Fast Trade 3.5.0 is now available at https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fast-trade/download.php

What's new:
  • New GUI.
  • Instead of coloring edited markups, I added a column called "Last update" which contains the date and time of the last time you edit a markup... so you can sort the table by this column to see the latest updates.
  • New option: Use MU edited from trade panel for the current trade only
    • If checked : MU edited from trade panel will be applied to that stack only... other stacks of the same material in that trade will not be affected.
    • If unchecked : MU in edit panel will change as well, and the last update time will change too... other stacks of the same material in that trade will change to the new MU.
  • New feature , Snap and send : Sending screenies can't get any easer or faster than this... just write a description message and press the button, your screen will be captured and sent to me.
  • New search/filter options in edit panel.
  • Added "Planet column".
  • Abbreviations are back (but can not be used to add materials to the trade yet).
  • Auto-select-all when editing MU in both trade and edit panels.
  • Faster launching time.

PS:
  • Your old save file is not supposed to be working with this new version... I'm writing a program to convert the save file... will be ready later tonight.
  • I accidentally deleted the material list page
    attachment.php
    so I have to re-write it
    attachment.php
  • "Planet" column is empty until I update the database.

Last edited:
Before i start trading today, this important question: is the old version still working or i'm forced to use the new one ?

greetings a very happy fast trade user ;)

Before i start trading today, this important question: is the old version still working or i'm forced to use the new one ?

greetings a very happy fast trade user ;)

You have to use the new one.

The save file converter is ready, download link : Save File Converter 3.5.0.jar

I tested it, it should be working fine. Make sure you run your file through the converter only once.

New version downloaded and converter. Converted told me it was succesfull but the new version doesn't seem to work. Any ideas ?

Nothing starts.

Problems is with the converted save.txt file. When i remove it and let the program makes a new one then it seems to work.

EDIT: Ok, I found a bug, I hope its the only one.

Last edited:
Status
Back