byubi

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
uzumaki byubi naruto
Fast Trade tool

Now works with Crytropia

Hello,

I’ve made a little program, called Fast Trade, that can scan materials from a trade window, and then calculate the values/total according to your own markups.

Fast Trade was developed to help traders… All you have to do is press the Scan button... and let the program do the math, no more sheets and no more calculators ;). Fast Trade can save time for both buyers and sellers, and hopefully there will be no more waiting lines in Twin :cool:.

Follow this link to download Fast Trade and for a more detailed description :

Impressions/suggestions/critics/questions are very welcome. If you like Fast Trade and find it useful, please reply with a little “Thank you” post. It took a lot of time and hard work to make it… so please, post a tiny little quick replay so I know my time was well spent, and that my work is appreciated. Thank you. Also, I wanna thank everyone who have sent me screenies or have let me took screenies of his/her mats:thumbup:

Fast Trade is free for everyone to use. Donations, bumps and +reps are very appreciated ;)

IMPORTANT: Please note that Fast Trade is currently in Beta phase, so it’s a good idea to double check. You can help by reporting any bugs you encounter. If the bug is related to the scanning feature, please take a screen shot in BMP form and email it to me at : fast_trade@hotmail.com

Read this if you don’t know how to run a Java application: If you can’t launch Fast Trade or if the application opens as a ZIP file, you need to install Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE), it’s free and can be downloaded from Here. After installing JRE, you can start Fast Trade by opening the application's .JAR file, which is an executable (no need to install, just double-click to launch).

What's new:
v3.5.0 - 12/02/2011
  • New GUI.
  • Added "Last update" column.
  • New option: Use MU edited from trade panel for the current trade only
  • New feature , Snap and send.
  • New search/filter options in edit panel.
  • Added "Planet" column.
  • Faster launching time.

v3.4.0 - 25/11/2010
  • Using a set of models for every material, instead of just one.
  • Sending data applies to recognized materials as well.
  • Edited markups are in a different color.

v3.3.0 - 18/11/2010
  • Materials in the trade table are not stacked anymore.
  • Using stack TT value in stead of quantity.
  • Check boxes and Text field filters added.
  • When editing a markup value, the cell's content is automatically selected.
  • Edit table is now sorted alphabetically.
  • Materials name drop box is now sorted alphabetically.
  • Colors added to TTvsTT (red when different, green when the same).

v3.2.0 - 17/10/2010
  • Data base redesigned and improved.
  • Data sent from/to data base are now compressed, this will result in a significant time gain.
  • Replaced the text field for material name with an auto-complication drop box.

v3.1.0 - 07/10/2010
  • From now on Fast Trade will not start if you're not using the latest version.
  • Fast Trade now gets all the info about materials from an online data base.
  • Save file redesigned to work with future version. Unfortunately 3.0.0 save file will not work with 3.1.0
  • Added more materials (paint cans, the new ores/enmatters, oils, wools, hides ...)

v3.0.0 - 03/10/2010
  • Updated for Crytropia

Last edited:
ahh :eek:
if this works it will save alot of time :D
will try it soon :D

It' a nice tool u made byubi, I didn't expect less from my friend :D
good to see it is finally ready for use :)

That's weird I downloaded "Java SE Runtime Environment 6u13 for Windows" and apparently I already had it installed yet the FastTrade file still looks like a Zip. Any ideas?

is it safe? Does MA/FPC allow such a program???
As I recall they dont allow any third party software...

is it safe? Does MA/FPC allow such a program???
As I recall they dont allow any third party software...

if skill scanner is allowed by MA then my tool should be too :)

and if for some reason you don't think my program is safe, feel free to scan it with AVs and anti-spaywares... besides the program is writen in Java (which is platform independent) ... that's safe enough if you ask me ;)

That's weird I downloaded "Java SE Runtime Environment 6u13 for Windows" and apparently I already had it installed yet the FastTrade file still looks like a Zip. Any ideas?

try to open the file with C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\javaw.exe

It' a nice tool u made byubi, I didn't expect less from my friend :D
good to see it is finally ready for use :)

hehe, thank you for helping me get all of those screenies, big +rep;)

btw, i still need a screen shot of Xeremite Ingot/Ore, it would be great if someone can email it to me at fast_trade[at]hotmail[dot]com

it must be in BMP form, here's how the screeny should look like :

cool program m8 Would it be possible if you could make it work with PE ASSISTANT? like so its integrated with it.
Like a new icon in PE assistant.

cool program m8 Would it be possible if you could make it work with PE ASSISTANT? like so its integrated with it.
Like a new icon in PE assistant.

hmmm... actually that would be great. but first i have to figure out how to include it & also have to get the agreement from the PEAss owner.

giving it a second thought, i dont think thats possible cause the 2 programs are very diffrent :(

Couldn't see the answer to my question so excuse me if it's there and i missed it,its a bit late :ahh:

Do you have to run EU in windowed mode to use this?

tx in advance.

Couldn't see the answer to my question so excuse me if it's there and i missed it,its a bit late :ahh:

Do you have to run EU in windowed mode to use this?

tx in advance.

yes :)

too short

Great tool. you certainly havent wasted your time.

I only had to opertunity for a quick test so no screenshot unfortunatly.

First thing I found is that your tool has to be on the same screen as EU. No biggie there.

I tried a trade with 1 gold stone and 1 gold ingot. With the program on the same screen as EU it found the trade window, reported nothing found for rows 1 and 2. Didn't change when I changed gamma.

I will do a more indepth test next time but does anything jump to mind?

Also what happens if more than 5 stacks are traded at one time?

... I will do a more indepth test next time but does anything jump to mind?

For some reason, some ppl can’t use the scan feature, the log window reports that the trade window was found, but the resources are not being identified correctly.

First I thought it’s a gamma issue, but I’ve received a screen shot from someone having this problem, and I’ve noticed that it’s a little different from the ones I’ve used when writing the code.

Anti-aliasing could be the reason, but I can’t be sure before doing some tests.

The good news is that I’m (almost) sure I can fix this; altho it might take a while because I’m busy with the final exams at the moment :(.

Also what happens if more than 5 stacks are traded at one time?

Actually my program scans the upper panel of the trade window (where the names, quantities and TT values are listed) which contains up to 6 rows… if the trade has more than 6 stacks, you’ll have to use the little arrows at the upper right corner to navigate between the panels and scan them one by one.

Considering how EU already contains market-history for most everything it would be nice if MA programmed the trade window to show the value after day/week/month/year of the items being traded.

You pick "day"or "week" etc and Eu reports that the items in the trade window have a combined daily value of X peds.

Anyuway, Eu does not, so you did.

:D

For error on some user , zou might change a bit zour OCR , i guess you use RGB to detect letter, maybe not using the exact number will solve problem.

As for anti alias , evrzone should run EU im win 2000 mode , it onlz remouve the AA for the texte , it make it more easy to read , and improve a bit the FPS, and still you have the AA for the graphic...

For error on some user , zou might change a bit zour OCR , i guess you use RGB to detect letter, maybe not using the exact number will solve problem.

As for anti alias , evrzone should run EU im win 2000 mode , it onlz remouve the AA for the texte , it make it more easy to read , and improve a bit the FPS, and still you have the AA for the graphic...

thanks alot for the advice, your right i used RGB... i dont know a big thing about OCR, ill see if it can solve the problem,

+rep

I'm gonna start working on the program again to fix the AA-text problem...

That means that I’m gonna need new screen shots with AA turned on… +rep to everyone that sends me his screenies or reports an unknown bug… The more screenies I receive, the sooner the problem will be fixed ;)

If you wanna help, here’s what you can do:
- Take screen shot(s) of a trade window with ores/enmatters in it, in BMP format.
- Zip the screen shot(s) and email the zip file to me at: fast_trade[at]hotmail[dot]com
- Don’t forget to mention AA value (2X or 4X), your OS and your EF username (so I can rep you ;)) in your email.

Here’s an example to show how the screenies should look like:

I really wonder why you bother with the AA...
runing EU in compatible mode have onlz advantage from what i know , and ET work that waz too.
I think the onlz traker that does not run in compatible mode is Jdegre scanner , and i would be happy he make the option for use his tool in compatible mode.

BTW do you plan to publish the source of your softweare ?

AA isn't my issue. Like etopia said the other OCR based tools require you to be in win2k mode (no aa) so that is what I use.

I really wonder why you bother with the AA...
runing EU in compatible mode have onlz advantage from what i know , and ET work that waz too.
I think the onlz traker that does not run in compatible mode is Jdegre scanner , and i would be happy he make the option for use his tool in compatible mode.

Ok, I’m getting a little confused here… can you explain a bit more?:scratch2:

Here’s what happened so far, first I made the program for a friend, it didn’t have scan back then… the only way to add resources was to type the name(or abbreviation) and the quantity… Then, inspired by Jdegre’s scanner, I decided to add a scan class. I didn’t remove the possibility to add resources manually, so it’s possible to use Fast Trade even if scaning doesn’t work…

In the first release, the screenies I worked on had letters that look like this:
oilaaoff.jpg

Then I learned that some ppl can’t use Fast Trade ‘cause their letters look like this:
oilaaon.jpg

I guess that’s what we both call “text with AA”… right?

At this point I started thinking about modifying the code so the program can scan both types of letters, but I couldn’t… the only option left was to make another class for the AA text scanning ? … that’s when you told me about the compatibility thing.

So I tried to run EU in win 2000 mode from a PC that had AA for text, but that didn’t remove AA for text… am I doing something wrong here? It would be great to find a way to make it work w/o having to right 500 lines of code again :yup:
... BTW do you plan to publish the source of your softweare ?
Hmm… donno…:dunno:
At least not before its finished.:ahh:

Sometimes the videocard has the option AA as default ON
It will overrule compatibility mode and app settings

Another way would be to check the difference of the colour of a pixel compared to its neighbours, but you might not squueze that into 500 lines of code but I guess you need some more lines for that.

Another way would be to check the difference of the colour of a pixel compared to its neighbours, but you might not squueze that into 500 lines of code but I guess you need some more lines for that.

that sounds alot harder and more complicated than the aproche i folowed... so unless im outta option, im gonna stay away from that methode.

Sometimes the videocard has the option AA as default ON
It will overrule compatibility mode and app settings.

i'll try that when i get home... im at class room right now :laugh:

I've made a new version... I’ve fixed the “text with AA” issue, now Fast Trade works for both types of text… you can switch between the two types form the Option panel.

but for some reason, i cant upload it... ill try again later.

I've made a new version... I’ve fixed the “text with AA” issue, now Fast Trade works for both types of text… you can switch between the two types form the Option panel.

but for some reason, i cant upload it... ill try again later.

This is great , i will test it when you can upload it :)

cool i`ll test it too!

Version 2.1.0 uploaded…

If you have tested this version, please post here to let me know whether it’s working or not… I think “AA off” mode works fine, but I’ve only tested “AA on” mode on my computer.

Please note that some ores/enmatters will not be recognized when scanned… this is temporary and will be fixed soon if I get the chance to scan them or someone can send me a screeny of them… I listed those ores/enmatters in the first post.

EDIT: not anymore, all ores/enmatters are recognized now :).

Last edited:
nothing happens when i click download...

Virsion 2.1.1 uploaded… nothing big, just someminor fixes.

nothing happens when i click download...
try now ^_^

Status
Back