Fast Trade : a time-saving tool to scan recourses from ingame trade window

Status
download not working?

Wen i try to run it it say it need 3.5, but on your page is 3.4.2 ;)

That's good news. Feel free to sell me your hofs :) I calc very fast you know ;)

greetings anw wb ingame. The program works fine atm, so no problem to do less coding.

Thanks Lexie, and ty for the ride
attachment.php

Sweet, THX, with a big kiss ;) It is working now :)

yw sweety
attachment.php

Wen i try to run it it say it need 3.5, but on your page is 3.4.2 ;)

That's because I changed the website, you can download the latest version from here https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fast-trade/download.php

72 downloads in 8 days, I'm impressed
attachment.php

Just as Lexie asked before, I would also like if you could chose that change of a mu is permanent or just for that trade only.
For some reasons you can go sharper on the mu for that specific trade, but yo don't want it to change on all the trade sessions. Some reasons to change it for one trade can be the amount, a friend favor...

And secondly, also asked before by Lexie, is the return to select only ores and enm or other types

Thx for the effort :yay:

Could you recheck the scanning of the generic components??
I had a lot of non scans in that group :scratch2:

Had to add 5 products manually..

Ty for the effort !!

Im using wind7 but it dont work for me. Java is updated, trade window is in list mode and active, but it cant find the trade window :(:(:(:( Reaaly want to use this nice tool

Im using wind7 but it dont work for me. Java is updated, trade window is in list mode and active, but it cant find the trade window :(:(:(:( Reaaly want to use this nice tool

Running in W7 to, have no problem..
Are you sure you trade window is the last window you clicked ??

is it possible to link rates to the outer xls source file so that the rates of items in the program get updated the moment I update my xls file?

Hey guys, sorry for being away for so long... I've been very busy with RL and school. The good news is I'm having my final exams now, so in 3 weeks I'll be all yours ;)

@TigerSkin: yes it's possible, in fact it's a great idea, thx :)

@martinstids: take a screenshot of the problem in bmp format and e-mail it to me, I'll take a look at it and come back to you on this

@shinyboy: the feature you asking for was already added in v3.5.0 (New option: Use MU edited from trade panel for the current trade only)

Nice to hear from you again.. As said RL studies are task number one !!!

When back, can you add the shinkiba items.

Cya m8

my suggestion to you: make a business out of it ...
I have not tried it, but if it is satisfactory now, it has a huge potential if you further develop it ...

as for me I would pay to save my time ...

Hey guys, sorry for being away for so long... I've been very busy with RL and school. The good news is I'm having my final exams now, so in 3 weeks I'll be all yours ;)

I hope the exams go well. :=) Once those are done I think you should consider to make different item categories for the planets. Afterwards add the Arkadia times to the list. I think they will be very important in trading soon... both on Arkadia and Calypso. I can´t speak for others but I will go back to Calypso to sell almost all my stuff to traders.

I love this tool!
Looking forward to see the next update :)

Hi all
attachment.php
how is everyone

V3.5.0 downloaded 278 times :eyecrazy: I'm impressed
attachment.php

I just finished updating the database, boy it took a while ! I added Arkedia mats and other stuff.
From now on, if you want any mat added to fast trade just post the entropedia link to that mat and I'll added in less than 24h.

nice tool :yay:
I love this tool!
Looking forward to see the next update :)
my suggestion to you: make a business out of it ...
I have not tried it, but if it is satisfactory now, it has a huge potential if you further develop it ...

as for me I would pay to save my time ...
Thanks guys ;)

I hope the exams go well. :=) Once those are done I think you should consider to make different item categories for the planets. Afterwards add the Arkadia times to the list. I think they will be very important in trading soon... both on Arkadia and Calypso. I can´t speak for others but I will go back to Calypso to sell almost all my stuff to traders.
Arkadia stuff added ;)

Nice to hear from you again.. As said RL studies are task number one !!!

When back, can you add the shinkiba items.

Cya m8
Added Shinkiba Skin, tell me if you need anything else added

The new version of Fast Trade 3.7.0 , u can get it here.

{DELETED SUSPICIOUS LINK}

Last edited by a moderator:

So far i know it's only Byubi who's involved in the programming off fast trade. Why should we trust your link here ...

Also i noticed you where locked permanantly in this thread .

Is this the way you wanna say goodbye to everybody ?

greetings Lex ( happy user off fasttrade 3.5.0 )

Last edited by a moderator:
Its only my last aport , the program now scan all the resources , really , its not fast trade , I programed it myself.
And im newbie on programing , so maybe it wouldn't work on some computers , if it doesnt work let me know please.

Last edited:
Its only my last aport , the program now scan all the resources , really , its not fast trade , I programed it myself.
And im newbie on programing , so maybe it wouldn't work on some computers , if it doesnt work let me know please.

Suspicious link removed. We will wait for Byubi to confirm that your tool is authorized.

In the meanwhile, refrain from posting any links to executable files or downloads, or you will very quickly be banned from this forum.

This is not a new version of Fast Trade, DO NOT download that file it's not clean

Virustotal Report : http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan...760d80e72b1ed23adedcf47541d9de7e5-1310558261#

Suspicious link removed. We will wait for Byubi to confirm that your tool is authorized.

In the meanwhile, refrain from posting any links to executable files or downloads, or you will very quickly be banned from this forum.

Thank you 711 for removing the link :)

So far i know it's only Byubi who's involved in the programming off fast trade. Why should we trust your link here ...

Also i noticed you where locked permanantly in this thread .

Is this the way you wanna say goodbye to everybody ?

greetings Lex ( happy user off fasttrade 3.5.0 )

Thank you Lexie for notifying me :)

The guy also posted on our soc forum with the links. Links removed and guy banned but people watch out!

I would break his hands for this :F

Well we know now why this "really innocent" (which he shouts out in a lot of threads) individuum got a perm ban lately :laugh::laugh:

He should be banned here as well after seeing this virus report...

HeadSot ofc and not byubi

Last edited:
He also posted it over at entropiaplanets.com
Trying to make it look a lot like its legit...

You should maybe add a checksum to your legit program, not that I ever check them but it might save someone.

He also posted it over at entropiaplanets.com
Trying to make it look a lot like its legit...

You should maybe add a checksum to your legit program, not that I ever check them but it might save someone.
Good idea thx, I should tighten up the security a little bit ;)

its not working for me =/ running on wind7 32bit

or
http://imgur.com/F7Bpy
I don't see why it's not, send me a screeny in BMP format so I can investigate this more deeply.

Based on that confirmation, headshot has been permanently banned. Thanks for the info.
Thank you 711
attachment.php

not sure how can i make it bmp but i will try to post here another screens

not sure how can i make it bmp but i will try to post here another screens

If you are using a program to take screenies it's most likely that you can choose the file format from the options.

if you are not then press "print screen" on your keyboard, then go to Microsoft-Paint and click Paste (or press CTRL+V)... then click "Save as" and choose BMP in file format and save.

you can use fast trade to send me your screeny
Just press "snap and send", but this feature is still new and delivers corrupted files sometimes, so repeat it 3 or 4 times to be safe.

Database updated

ERR: Can not find first line

I have not been able to get this program to work. I get this error "ERR: Can not find first line."

attachment.php

Any Ideas? :scratch:

Oops

I did some searching and realised it has to be in list viev :ahh:

Awesome program!

Status
Back