Fast Trade : a time-saving tool to scan recourses from ingame trade window

Status
version 2.1.2 uploaded

I've fixed putty and blausarium

big thanks to Lincoln Jack Burrows for sending me the screenies :)

Big THX to Byubi who made the program! :)

Big THX to Byubi who made the program! :)

Thank you Lincoln for the nice words, and huge thanks for all the screenies you've sent and all the bugs you've reported :)

I have a new version, but i cant upload it, there's a problem with the website :(... I'm working on finding a solution.

cool, i hope you find it soon. Btw does it work with all ore/enmatter now? Even if AA is turned on?

cool, i hope you find it soon. Btw does it work with all ore/enmatter now? Even if AA is turned on?

Yes it does, you can select "AA on" or "AA off" from the option panel.

Nice thingy.

One question out of curiosity: Do do you compare against a set of predefined pictures (because you had the issue that some ores/enmatter didn't work) ?

Tussi

Nice thingy.

One question out of curiosity: Do do you compare against a set of predefined pictures (because you had the issue that some ores/enmatter didn't work) ?

Tussi

yes and no: I dont compare to pictures, i compare to strings which represent a combination of pixel postions... and yes, those strings are predefined

The issue that some ores/enmatter didn't work is because i dont have screenies of those ores/enmatters, so i had to improvise (photoshop) ;)

I've fixed the website problem... i made a new one, the old site will be closed... the new site is http://www.fast-trade.webs.com/

Version 2.2.0 uploaded… I’ve added all the rare ores/enmatters that were missing, nowFast Trade can recognize all the ores and enmaters of EU… I’ve added the possibility to scan only the upper left quarter of the screen (that’s where the trade window usually is) this resulted in a shorter scanning time… Other than that, just some little fixes here and there.

Your old “save.byubi” file will not function with this new version…
I recommend that you export your markups first (to a txt or csv file) then delete “save.byubi” before downloading the new version… sorry folks.

version 2.2.1 uploaded.... blood moss fixed.

tyvm I think I`ll need it soon... :)

version 2.2.1 uploaded.... kirtz fixed.

Does it works with all items like wools, hides or just Ores/Enmatters?

only ores/enmaters... maybe ill make it work with all items in the future, but dont expect it to happen any soon, i'm lazy:D ... guess i need motivation... maybe if enough ppl ask me to do it, ill work on it :computer:.

If you ever need new or more screenshots, i have every ressource on stock, including rare stuff like tridenite, just drop me a pm

excuse me, that i´m to lazy, to do that work for you

out of curiosity, how much time you invested into the programming?
are you becoming a programmer rl, or is it just hobby?

If you ever need new or more screenshots, i have every ressource on stock, including rare stuff like tridenite, just drop me a pm

excuse me, that i´m to lazy, to do that work for you

out of curiosity, how much time you invested into the programming?
are you becoming a programmer rl, or is it just hobby?

thanks, that would be great actually... some ores/enmatters were never tested by me, I would love to have a chance to test them and make sure they work 100%, pm me with time and place whenever you have free time and ill meet ya ingame, thx again :)

I started working on the project 6 months before the 1st release, from 1 to 6 hours a day (depending on how much busy at school i were). i had a lot of fun/experience from this project (i never thought i could do it at the beginig :laugh:)... programming is a hobby atm, maybe i'll go professional but I'm not sure yet:scratch2::D

this doesn`t work in VU 10 or?

This looks like a good tool. If you could get it running in VU10, I'd like to adapt it for other items as well.

For error on some user , zou might change a bit zour OCR , i guess you use RGB to detect letter, maybe not using the exact number will solve problem.

As for anti alias , evrzone should run EU im win 2000 mode , it onlz remouve the AA for the texte , it make it more easy to read , and improve a bit the FPS, and still you have the AA for the graphic...

Etopia I have not heard that everyone should run in WIN 2000 mode. You say that will improve FPS. I am just curious as to why that would make a difference. I will certainly give it a type and thanks for the info.
Peace.

Etopia I have not heard that everyone should run in WIN 2000 mode. You say that will improve FPS. I am just curious as to why that would make a difference. I will certainly give it a type and thanks for the info.
Peace.

It was true in old game engine ...
Simply because , the win 2000 mode remouve the AA effect on all text...Since there is always text evrywhere in EU (at least chat) , you gain some FPS here and there depending what you was doing... it was also way more easy to read because more sharp and clean...

With cryengine that "trick" dont work anymore...

this doesn`t work in VU 10 or?
nope... i haven't logged in since VU 10.0
picture.php

MA havent fixed the connection probleme thing yet
picture.php

Anyone tested this in vu 10 ?

Hmm maybe someone can change some code so it work in vu 10 ? You get all my EFD i have ;)

lexie i tried dont working

hi all,

lexie i tried it maybe settings wrong if someone knows working settings can write to there?

regards

Hmm maybe someone can change some code so it work in vu 10 ? You get all my EFD i have ;)

hi all,

lexie i tried it maybe settings wrong if someone knows working settings can write to there?

regards

hey, its been a while, sorry for the late reply.
picture.php

Fast Trade does not work anymore, reason is simple, MA screwed up... i haven't logged in since VU10
picture.php
, so i have no idea how the new trade window looks like... i was told that it changed but i don't know if its possible to adapt Fast Trade to the new window.

if you wanna help, you can send me screenies of trade windows... ill take a look at them and see what i can do...
picture.php

- Take screen shot(s) of a trade window with ores/enmatters in it, in BMP format.
- email them to me at: fast_trade[at]hotmail[dot]com
- Don’t forget to mention AA value (2X or 4X or other) and your OS.

Here’s an example to show how the screenies should look like:

Last edited:
Some screenies or on the way ;) Hope you can fix it

Some screenies or on the way ;) Hope you can fix it
Thank you for the screenies m8, +rep

It's fixable, the trade window changed alot but its still easy to read it... the bad news is that it will take alot of time and work.

I'm downloading the new client right now, i hope ill be able to log in... ill keep you updated.

It's fixable, the trade window changed alot but its still easy to read it... the bad news is that it will take alot of time and work.

I'm downloading the new client right now, i hope ill be able to log in... ill keep you updated.

hope it works and you can fix the tool! :)

Thx for all the efforts m8, hope it works :)

Status
Back