Fast Trade : a time-saving tool to scan recourses from ingame trade window

Status
I cant get this programm to even unzip properly after downloading. I have Java installed & I just see files.

I cant get this programm to even unzip properly after downloading. I have Java installed & I just see files.

From OP:
Read this if you don’t know how to run a Java application: If you can’t launch Fast Trade or if the application opens as a ZIP file, you need to install Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE), it’s free and can be downloaded from Here. After installing JRE, you can start Fast Trade by opening the application's .JAR file, which is an executable (no need to install, just double-click to launch).

...so no extracting needed, just execute it with doubleclick. The startup is not necessarily visible. Maybe a splash screen here could help to visualize the startup sooner. Anyway just wait a minute and then it should startup after doubleclicking. You can check it with watching the corresponding javaruntime process appearing in the taskmanager after starting the application.

Last edited:
wow

all i have to say is wow.... thank you.... you are a life saver

noob question but i hvae no idea where to find the jar file i have everything downloaded however.

Last edited:
ok got it working now thank you :)

hmm could you make it that unedited markups are 100 showing up in red? Instead of 0% in red because the way it is it can screw a trade quite hard IF you forget to edit a MU.
Apart from that which is my own fault I didn't have any errors with it. That's pretty awesome! :yay:

can we

add new items to the list? how do we do that?

=)

thanks for this awesome utility!

If the system allows such Hof beginners, and you're not the first example, many players will think about the termination of the development of skills.
I am also a beginner, and my balance in the game is a plus.
But I see no incentive to develop further, if it happens only occasionally.
If you personally for you, my Graz. :yay:
There is no malice towards you, there is bewilderment and confusion of the system :eyecrazy:
Good luck!

If the system allows such Hof beginners, and you're not the first example, many players will think about the termination of the development of skills.
I am also a beginner, and my balance in the game is a plus.
But I see no incentive to develop further, if it happens only occasionally.
If you personally for you, my Graz. :yay:
There is no malice towards you, there is bewilderment and confusion of the system :eyecrazy:
Good luck!

Oh, I inadvertently did not write in here topic, sorry, I do not even zanyu how to remove my post here.:ahh:

is this project still running ?

I tryed to download fast trade , but i have problem , i can not find the jar file in the zip ...

This program still works. I use it almost everyday.

Rename .zip to .jar and i think you'll be fine.

greetings Happy user off fasttrade.

oki thanks you.

did rename .zip in .jar...

kind of strange , usual people set apache to DL .jar , or they zip the jar...

Hi guys, sorry for being away, and thank you for answering questions while i'm gone.

it's been a while since i updated the database, i'll do it this week, you should notice a big improvement afterwords.

hmm could you make it that unedited markups are 100 showing up in red? Instead of 0% in red because the way it is it can screw a trade quite hard IF you forget to edit a MU.
Apart from that which is my own fault I didn't have any errors with it. That's pretty awesome! :yay:
That's the point, I put it at 0% by default to force the user to edit the markup. If more ppl agree with you I'll change that.

add new items to the list? how do we do that?

=)

thanks for this awesome utility!
you can add items to a trade by using the "Throw in" button. you can't add materials to the list in Edit tab.

oki thanks you.

did rename .zip in .jar...

kind of strange , usual people set apache to DL .jar , or they zip the jar...
The stupid IE changes .jar to .zip at download >_<

window

hello, thanks for this program but I have one question, will increase the number of August kinds of which is taken to count? can not be more like 5-6 you can manage to do so we can immediately count as 10 and more?

cool program m8 Would it be possible if you could make it work with PE ASSISTANT? like so its integrated with it.
Like a new icon in PE assistant.
Now, those were the days, on topic tho' this looks great am gonna give it a try, thanks.
Boo.

hey

i cant get the program to find the trande window... its fully visible and the last window i clicked.

any ideas?

hey

i cant get the program to find the trande window... its fully visible and the last window i clicked.

any ideas?

you in windowed mode?

hey

any ideas?

Hi... Usually when the trade window is not found the reason is one of 2 things:
  1. the trade window is covered by an other window (even partially)
  2. the trade window is not in focus

also you need to be in item view (not icon view)... and yes, you need to be in windowed mode.

I hope that helped.

Hi... Usually when the trade window is not found the reason is one of 2 things:
  1. the trade window is covered by an other window (even partially)
  2. the trade window is not in focus

also you need to be in item view (not icon view)... and yes, you need to be in windowed mode.

I hope that helped.

Its not covered and its in focus
I will post a screenshot

This is a fantastic program. Are there any plans to update with Ark treasures and Cyrene stuff? Is there a way that we can add this in manually? Cheers for a great resource!

This is a fantastic program. Are there any plans to update with Ark treasures and Cyrene stuff? Is there a way that we can add this in manually? Cheers for a great resource!

I second that question.

windows 7 update?

[h=2]Hi all,[/h]

has any one been able to get this running with Windows 7? im getting some issues when trying to run fast trade.

load fast trade then connect to entropia after, gets to login screen then freezes, ALT+Tab back to the desktop to find 5-6 or maybe more pop ups saying cannot find the windows.ini file.

is there any one that can help me out please?

Many Thanks

Chron​

Hi guys
attachment.php
... ze monkeys are back
attachment.php

It's been 2 years since the last database update... with all the new mats, an update is much needed right now. You can help me by specifying which materials you want added.
I prepared a spreadsheet for that: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak6sgFPMtjoIdG5ZZ1lIQzF1ejdaVHpza1JnZnRXVlE&usp=sharing

• Name: Full material name
  • TT value: in PED
  • Type: Ore, Enmatter, Ingot, Refined Enmatter, Paint Cans, Animal Oils, Residue ....
  • Planet

When the list gets long enough, I will update the database, and after that I will start working on updating Fast Trade.

thx !!!! Still the best tool around there !!!

Status
Back