Fast Trade : a time-saving tool to scan recourses from ingame trade window

Status
I'll help remind U to take screenies on next trades :yay::laugh:

Sended some screenies , i hope they are usefull now :S

thx for sending me the screenies, but they were resized, i cant use them.

well sending one by one then ( they are 5Mb / piece )

well sending one by one then ( they are 5Mb / piece )

Now we're cookin
picture.php

sorry that I still can`t help with it... but at atm I don`t even have my Goldcard so no way to get ores in a trade window. :D

you got some emails with ore pictures! :=)

maybe hotmail doesn`t allow such big attatchments? I didn`t have problems with yahoo acc... maybe try that. Well anyway I hope you are working on the tool could be very usefull for me in a few days/weeks.

maybe hotmail doesn`t allow such big attatchments? I didn`t have problems with yahoo acc... maybe try that. Well anyway I hope you are working on the tool could be very usefull for me in a few days/weeks.

Thanks for trying anyway :)

I have good news and bad news,

The good new is that Fast Trade can now find the trade window and read the TT values... I'm satisfied with the results so far. next step is reading the resources names and dealing with the stupid scrollbar:eyecrazy:

The bad new is that school starts next week (September 13th) I wont have much time to spear on Fast Trade... I wish I had received the screenies earlier... but i promess ill work on it in weekends and hollydays :) so keep the screenies comming ;)

If I'm not mistaken, Hotmail doesn't allow more than 10 MB per mail.

If I'm not mistaken, Hotmail doesn't allow more than 10 MB per mail.

alllright with the pics split on 2 mails it should be like 8mb/mail now.

EDIT: 9762KB close enough? :D

yeah i hope this is still in development! :)

Just wanted to share this with you guys...

Still have tones of work to do, and remember that i can't do anything without your screnies ;)

Btw, im gonna add a few new cool features that i have in mind, you guys gonna love them... so while i'm at it, it would be great to hear your suggestions and ideas. :)

Nice to see work is in progress :) First steps seems to work. Many more to come i asume :eyecrazy:

ps: din't trade few days but i'm trading again in few days. New screenies will be made then :)

New sceenies incoming .

Thanks again man, you're the best :thumbup:
I have just one little tiny thing to add, make sure the trade window has focus when you take the screeny, transparent trade windows are not very useful.

So far things are going very well, all problems I encountered at first were (completely or partially) taken care of, including the scroll bar :D

Its a matter of time before i can release the Betta version... the more screenies i get, the faster i'll get it done. ;)

hi all,

Fast Trade is almost ready, I might release Beta version tonight or tommorow :yay:. But there's a little problem, it can only recognize about 10% of ores/enmatters, this is because i have received a very limited number of screenshots :(.

So I've came out with this idea and i would like to know what you guys think:

Every time you try to scan an unrecognized ores/enmatters, a button or link (i haven't decided how exactly this will be done yet) will show up, it will ask for you're permission to send me automatically some info that will allow me to make that ores/enmatters recognizable in the very near future.

The info that will be sent is gonna be a text that will allow me to recreate the list view of the trade window (only the list will be included, no other information whatsoever will be sent)

As soon as i receive those info, it will take me about 2 minutes to make the necessary updates:)

so how you guys feel about this feature? :scratch2:
There's alot of paranoid ppl, That's why i prefer to ask before doing anything.

Heya,

Nice to see you're so close.

Np to work with a tool that send info to you to make progress in the tool.

Can't you take screenies from auction to work with ? Just an idea

greetings lexie.

Looking forward to trade with the tool

If i don't forget i take some screenies this evening.

Beta release is ready :yay:... I'll finish cleaning it up and will upload it tomorrow. I need to get some sleep now (already 6am :eyecrazy:)

Can't you take screenies from auction to work with ? Just an idea

Interesting, i've never thought about this before. i'll check it out.

Beta release is ready :yay:... I'll finish cleaning it up and will upload it tomorrow. I need to get some sleep now (already 6am :eyecrazy:)

Interesting, i've never thought about this before. i'll check it out.

Great News !!!!!

Sendend some new screenies.
Looking forward to the beta. :rolleyes:

Hey great looking program. Are you ever thinking of expanding to other looted stackables?

Hey great looking program. Are you ever thinking of expanding to other looted stackables?

yes actually, waiting for this version to become more stable then i'll attack other kind of stackable resources ;).

yes actually, waiting for this version to become more stable then i'll attack other kind of stackable resources ;).

That's awesome! :)

Ty for the quick reply.

The program looks very nice so far.

Few little things i would like to see changed:

Would be easier if old markup is removed completely when you type your new value

Can't realy use it atm because i trade also: wools, hides, skins, paint cans, muscle oil, foul bone and molisk teeth.
And ppl dump most off the time all their stuff in once in the trade screen.
Is their maybe a possibily if he scan something he doesn't recognise the program pick up the tt value so you can enter you markup after scanning ?

Damn i'm asking too much i suppose.

I'll try out the program very soon and let you know my experience with it.

greetings lexie

This looks good will take a look :)
The program looks very nice so far.

Thank you :)

Few little things i would like to see changed:

Would be easier if old markup is removed completely when you type your new value

I agree, thank you for sharing that thought, it will be added to the next release :)

Can't realy use it atm because i trade also: wools, hides, skins, paint cans, muscle oil, foul bone and molisk teeth.
Is their maybe a possibily if he scan something he doesn't recognise the program pick up the tt value so you can enter you markup after scanning ?

As i said earlier
yes actually, waiting for this version to become more stable then i'll attack other kind of stackable resources :)

I have a few ideas in mind, i'm still thinking about it but for now this is my top priority along with fixing the major bugs. Other feature will have to wait.

I'll take a better look at the info i received from all the unrecognized resources, and i'll post something tonight.

As i said earlier
Damn i'm asking too much i suppose.

I'll try out the program very soon and let you know my experience with it.

greetings lexie

Don't be silly :p All impressions/suggestions/critics/questions are very welcome.
and thank you again for all those screenies you've sent :)

Status
Back