Question: Find 5 fialers from Ma on ther pic

Status
SunnyS

dam now i am caling a person for anoob first time in this thread and thats you sunny

you ar a *Major Noob of life

ower and out whit you for i rely fell i wast my time huges on you for only what you say is right even you diten read ther thread and understand whaty all was abudt you stil thinks you haw right dam good i dont haw so dam low IQ

lol why ar you even chating on a forum when you now you haw right in all you say and do

Last edited:
Very constructive discussion i see. :rolleyes:

Do you have any suggestions or ideas for giving more importance in skilling in this profession Cobra ?

You are talking about goals can you explain please ?

Imho, i think the crafting profession is far to be the worst profession where skill means nothing.

It does seem silly when people who are skilled enough to use any high level blueprint craft 101s nonstop.

But the higher level attachment blueprints ( 103 amp and up) cost several K ped, so instead of buying one, they simply spend the Ks of ped making 101s.

SunnyS

dam now i am caling a person for anoob first time in this thread and thats you sunny

ower and out whit you for i rely fell i wast my time huges on you for only what you say is right even you diten read ther thread and understand whaty all was abudt you stil thinks you haw right dam good i dont haw so dam low IQ

lol why ar you even chating on a forum when you now you haw right in all you say and do

+ rep for Ben Cobra Boner for being the best comedian I have ever met in my life LMAO :laugh::laugh::laugh:

SunnyS

This should be moved to the "achievements section" ;)

Serious I read lots of the thread now and it was sometimes a struggle to read all that bonerisch.
My conclusion is that crafting got lots of similarity’s with a slot machine, the higher you put the switch to quality, the higher you raise the ante.
With that in mind it’s just obvious that people with no skill get big HOF’s because they need to be kept happy and encouraged to craft more. But in the end they lose the ped just like with slot machine, you can’t beat those because they are designed for 1 reason: to generate profit for the owner.
Just my 2 pec

Last edited:
What Cobra said, for those who don't understand. It is lame that most of HOF in crafting are on NOOB LVL ATTACHEMENTS (this doesn't mean NOOB craft them).

And I totally agree with him, because having skills or not don't make difference. Like when you hunt Atrox Stalker and you see on your screen an Uber on Atrox Young. Why do I buy shadow or good gun if my p5a + gremlin is enough in order to get a 30k HOF?

Of course all kind of players should get a part of the cake... but skills should increase the quantity or the luck rate to have better loot, and it doesn't...

It is true that skills should matter far more than what they matter now. As I see the situation the skills lower your losses and help you break even or even profit sometimes.

It is still lame that "no skills needed bp" can produce 30k ATH. I can understand 1000 Ped hof but those 30k ATHs should go for higher lvl bps. :scratch2:

What Cobra said, for those who don't understand. It is lame that most of HOF in crafting are on NOOB LVL ATTACHEMENTS (this doesn't mean NOOB craft them).

And I totally agree with him, because having skills or not don't make difference. Like when you hunt Atrox Stalker and you see on your screen an Uber on Atrox Young. Why do I buy shadow or good gun if my p5a + gremlin is enough in order to get a 30k HOF?

Of course all kind of players should get a part of the cake... but skills should increase the quantity or the luck rate to have better loot, and it doesn't...

What exactly do u guys expect, ofc atrox stalker has more posibility to loot big that atrox young ( more hp ) or crafting oa 108 more then oa 101 but because this particular activities are done by very few it ain't happening; i bet for every atrox stalker killed more then 500 young are killed; so 500 chances to 1 to loot big and yet u all complaining why not that 1 stalker paid off. I can remember from last months at least 1 atrox aoa ATH and just several days ago 1 oa 108 craft ATH; there are few because this kind of activity is reduced; who the hell can craft lvl 10 bp and kill atrox stalkers but very few?

What we try to explain is why to make some 30k HOF on Young ? Put 5k max (and more of them) and 30 k max on Stalker, it is an example.

Same for Attachements....

What exactly do u guys expect, ofc atrox stalker has more posibility to loot big that atrox young ( more hp ) or crafting oa 108 more then oa 101 but because this particular activities are done by very few it ain't happening; i bet for every atrox stalker killed more then 500 young are killed; so 500 chances to 1 to loot big and yet u all complaining why not that 1 stalker paid off. I can remember from last months at least 1 atrox aoa ATH and just several days ago 1 oa 108 craft ATH; there are few because this kind of activity is reduced; who the hell can craft lvl 10 bp and kill atrox stalkers but very few?

Yes you have right....But there is some differance to be able to kill a Atrox stalker or to just kill a Atrox young you have to have more HP more skills better gear...I remember when i was new here i had just to look at a Atrox Prowler and it was end nowdays i can take them loke nothing......But whay can i do that because i have invest lot off money.been active got up my skills got better gear and so on so shure i have to have more off the cake in here then a new player it is the natural way and also i can see some goals to get...

So skills,gear,hp and how much you invest has to do some matter so if MA like a company have some brain as a company they sould do like most companys in the world do if you are a good costumer they give you more if you are a bad costumer they give you less...

:wise:

Find 5 fialers from Ma... 04-13-2009 12:58 mfc You are an idiot, and you always will be...

so dam nice to get sum serisli Neg reps lol

rely

OK, another thread that has run on long enough, with countless rule breaches both from the OP and from people responding to him. Please try to resist attacking people for their opinions, it's possible to disagree without insulting.

:locked:

A couple of points that need to be said after reading almost any page on the thread:

(i) Please try to be considerate towards people who clearly have difficulty with written English.

(ii) Please do not post private comments publically (if you feel you've received an abuse rep comment, speak to 711 about it).

Status
Back