!!!Next Generation Entropian!!!

AlaxRhal

Old
Alax Rhal Cypher
Hello, Fellow Entropians.

Last night my wife and I went to prepare for the arival of our 3rd child. Today April 16, 2009 at 11:22AM Central. We got our little bundle of joy. So as a proud father I thought I would share this moment, with all my Friends and fellow Entropians. So without further rammbling. I give you.

My Son David Edward!!! This "Next Generation Entropian" weighs in at 5lbs 15.8 ozs and 18.5 inches long. He is hard at work studing his professions of Food Consumption and Sleep Depervation. For the next 3-6 months hes been granted a x3 skill bonus event in these professions lol. His Avatar Name will be a Dr.Evil varient. lol

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
Wow!!

My biggest congratulations ever on this forum!

May hof be with him :D

congrats :)

ill get him an opalo :D

hehe they are funny when new born :D

Reminds me my daughter is 10 next week. I cant believe it was a decade ago i was woken up in the middle of the night to drive her mother to hospital. Congrats on being a dad for the third time!!

graz a lot man enjoy this new miracle and like usual forget the sleep!!!!!!

(8 months old baby here, same boat :p)

Wait till he unlocks pooing :laugh:

Gratz, enjoy these days they are golden. :)

t

congratz :)
he looks very sweet....;)

Pink

big gratz mate, how long till he can sweat for u?

A BIG GRATZ..

Enjoy your new the journey. A new path has been created, lay plenty of love and guidance for the new little guy.

all the best Sooth.

!!!CONGRATUALTIONS!!!
TO YOUR WIFE AND YOU

So damn cute,
Really sets that biological clock a tick'n​

BIG GRATZ
Bigger ones to your wife, as she is the one that did most of the job ;)

New Entropian 3x skill bonus, good one :baby: but where are the OJs? You should have got him some orange clothes!

Anyway, gratz for 18years long mentoring and possibly no reward from MA for your disciple graduating :laugh: Hope you will be proud of whatever he does in life and that he will hit personal RL ATH :yay:

Congratulations =)

A very Big Gratz for you and your wife:yay:

I wish your son a wonderful life.
And you put every month a bit of money in storage that he have a good start on Eudoria:wtg:

Grtz, major HOF u got there

You forgot producer of common dung on the profession list. xD

GZ on the addition to your family. :)

I think that baby critically hit your wife....

Thank you all for the comments EFD and +rep. I really do appreciate it. Love the comments. Ill do a little update to main post soon as well. :)

Thanks again!!!

:) gratz man,

see ya in 13 years little dude! ;)

GRZ! That's a freaking ATH there :) I will be introducing my first 'lil' Entropian to the universe September 3.

Wow!!

My UBERS conGRATZulations ever :D

see ya around :cool:

congratz dude! :yay:

congratz on the ew arrival :swoon::swoon::swoon:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO not havign anymore i am fighting it honestly i am ;)

Gratz!

Seems I share birthday with that little one. :)

Back