No-one believes me.....

jod

Elite
Society
Antipodean Army
Jod Jod Ekul
Just a quick little request....

Please get rid of Barbie!!

Nothing against the story and the effort put into it its just that I'm sick of hearing "OMG what are you doing on the Barbie website?!?!" from those looking over my shoulder :ahh: :D and I'm not so sure my explanation has been believed by everyone who has asked :laugh:

If it keeps up I'm almost positive I'll be getting Barbie for Christmas this year :eek:

:laugh: I had exactly the same comment thrown at me last night! Pffffft! :ahh:

Yep, The Barbie thread has run its race...

Please remove from front page.

You got my vote Jod.

GET RID OF BARBIE.

Keep it :D barbies for everyone :D

i have been kind of dreading checking entropia forum with other people around lately due to this :p

Rofl! Same thing has been happenign to me the last few days when they would walk in and see me surfing a barbie forum! Still am getting crap for it! :ahh:

The Barbie post should have been removed from the front page at most 3 days after April fools. It serves ZERO purpose and needs to be moved to OFF-TOPIC!

hahaha! same comment from my friends as well!... good thing they didnt see the front page of kimmi otherwise... god knows what they would think :O:laugh::ahh:

real men do barbies :wtg:

my year 7 boys caught me checking EF a week ago and I have been getting barbie stickers etc. from them every morning since.

Too funny Jod ... I actually suggested in this thread that it be moved to the Front Page ... it's a really cool story by Nighthawk, check it out. :wtg: There are also those who are adding additional story content that is quite cool too ... I'm SUCH a fan of Janus's writing. :D

I remember having similar problem back when a Boorum with his huge ... occupied the front page.

I also browse web, (and EF, duh!) at work, which happens to be 100% homofobic engineering place, so i am aware i am getting the queer eye from time to time, so because April1. is over, i agree, you can remove the barbie now. :D

And btw. Mindbuster, if you are reading this, you could remove the Entropia-girls christmas hat from EF classic skin, as it happens, christmas is already over too. :laugh:

Just a quick little request....

Please get rid of Barbie!!

Nothing against the story and the effort put into it its just that I'm sick of hearing "OMG what are you doing on the Barbie website?!?!" from those looking over my shoulder :ahh: :D and I'm not so sure my explanation has been believed by everyone who has asked :laugh:

If it keeps up I'm almost positive I'll be getting Barbie for Christmas this year :eek:

I absolutely agree with you my friend! I have had mates round my house lately, they wonder why I am looking up barbie every time I open my internet browser. :laugh:

Do what I do,

Change your bookmark to this:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/

Problem solved! :)

(If you think Barbie was embarrassing , imagine what it was like when Boorum was on the front page)

:laugh:
That woulda been awful for some people! Atleast no one was around my house whilst that was on the front page. :silly2:

my year 7 boys caught me checking EF a week ago and I have been getting barbie stickers etc. from them every morning since.

Poor poor man. Go look up something manly and make it your homepage and show it to your class. :D
I know that grade 7s can be persauded easily at times, so study and find the right time to show them your manly homepage. :silly2:

this is why i have stopped looking at ef at work for the time being (well, when i even get the chance to use a computer at work that is)

Yeah it's been annoying the crap outta me too for a while now. the joke's over.
Buh-BYE Barbie already :wave:

Hang on, there isn't gonna be a Barbie planet?

Stayed at my parents for this Easter, and unfortunately they happened to glance at the screen whilst I was navigated to EF. They've seen all sorts on my screen, but this one triggered something along the lines of: "Son... should we be concerned? Perhaps it's time we talked about the kind of things you like.."

I got the skeptical look after explaining. >_>

Bookmarks have been changed to go directly to forums from now on. Even so, the article needs to go - even just swap it around with the previous Letomie one if no one wants to write.

yup it's enought ;) no offence

Huh? Isn't there a little clickable triangle top right of the article on the front page and if you're cookied the article will stay closed on future visits too?

Huh? Isn't there a little clickable triangle top right of the article on the front page and if you're cookied the article will stay closed on future visits too?

OMG there is too! :eek:

Awesome Thanks mate:yay:

But couldnt you have told me this in private so i dont look so much like a noob? :ahh:

Ha I quickly learnt my most effective response was "I'm throwing a Barbie party for my little cousin.. it's research" :silly2:

Let's just hope my little cousin doesn't get wind of it and wonder why there's no barbie party for her birthday :ahh:

Aly

Back