Worlds Best Dresser

: )

And here we have SG with a nice combo of gananite and fine silk..

Though I would have put more color around the shoulders, still i have seen her in many different clothes styles :)

I think ppl are not revealing their awesome new outfits before the show :D

:) well hun actually all i meant was that people have only 4 more days to sign up for the contest and that they should get their virtual butts down to pinks thread under CND and put their name into the contest.. Take them all of 2 min.

For those to lazy to search ;)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...lub-neverdie-fashion-contest-sign-up-now.html

Join today and lets see the awsome looks people..!

Dave

Good Morning Entropians :cool:

Well as if you havent heard about the Mr/Mrs Cnd Fashion show 2 weeks ago, I will mention it a little here.. It was a great time and even though I was nervous as hell (you never know) I went up ready.. after about 4 hours of activity and stress.. I ended up as a winner.. :woohoo:

My gratz to the rest that came up to Cnd to show off their clothes.. takes a lot of guts to get out there in front of everyone.. Hopefully those that competed will add their outfits to this post so all can see how good we all looked!

Here is the party set in a better quality pic..

Ahh another thing.. I went through this thread reading and looking again at the awsome pictures and it seems as if I mentioned that I would come back regarding a post by Cycokick and his Luna line shirt and pants.. to refresh..

Just look at this shirt pretty unique, and no way u can make something like it..

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/6/2/naamloos_416746_527360.jpg

true that making a set to come close to a looted set is hard.. but they mostly all stem from somewhere and was finally able to remember to catch a screener of one that come close.. though he may say:

Not to mention that most of the crafted clothes with textures and skins used seem the have a look over them as if i had a few drinks to much and vomited on them...

here it is :wtg:

anyhow now that this thread has popped to the top I ask all the participants of the Cnd show to post here as I would like for everyone to see what they wore up there..

David

Grrr outfit :) :

City outfit :) :

hejsa

Greetings to you all :)

Glad to see that there are new arrivals to this thread of fashion

So without further adieu:

Welcome to Amenophis.. loving the Grrr outfits lol and chilling at Emerald tp if I recognize the background well ..

A wonderful Longu set and if not mistaken a Faucervix as well..

Now one of the city sets are a fine example of ambulimax textures.. showing off some loooong legs, however the other is much harder to see through..

The jeans seem to be textured in truton and the jacket rutol if I have to guess.. though if so.. the coloring job on the pants to show the texture.. is great.. would be interested to know exactly what went into the pants to make it that way.. havent played with jeans myself as yet.. drop a line if you wish :)

And hello to nlnforever.. and boy do I love the mask! A nice butterfly :) a very nice outcome to go along with your coat and bustier :)

Though slow at the moment.. i will be traveling around Calypso looking for others.. If I see you and you are looking good.. i may ask you to post so others can see your fashion statement..

but for now, I bid you all a great day.. may the luck of the ancients treat you well this day..

David

Always nice to see a connoisseur :). Storm kolors need no color to get a nice glitter and effect from trutun textures ;).

El Tigre in the house.

Heres me sorry half shot but hey enjoy :p

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I one day bumped into the original owner of this coat a few weeks back who was flying with me and he mentioned he got it made by sarah and aparantly its one of a kind at that time im not too sure now maybe stil is.

Texture is Sopur stone and Cornundos Texture

Oh Aint He A Sexaaay Thang, Giad dammnit

Regards
El Tigre

Last edited:
:)

And welcome El Tigre into the house of fashion :wtg:

Like the coat.. know the textures well.. Would love to see what you wear with it though I can see shirts are optional.. :laugh:

Too bad you cant wear it with your armor.. I think it would go well :)

Keep the posts coming in! I know there are more out there.. Come and show your fashion and be recognized!

David

I have a full picture of it :ahh:

Also i forgot to metion leeloo re coloured coat for me as inside of coat was grey so i got it re coloured and leeloo did a fantastic job to keep its original look massive thanks for that.

Regards
El Tigre :p

Last edited:
And welcome El Tigre into the house of fashion :wtg:

Like the coat.. know the textures well.. Would love to see what you wear with it though I can see shirts are optional.. :laugh:

Too bad you cant wear it with your armor.. I think it would go well :)

Keep the posts coming in! I know there are more out there.. Come and show your fashion and be recognized!

David

Danke sir, I used to wear spartacus armour it would of gone nicely but currently im a lich fan, although the pink the dark metalic grey deep cad and PINK hmm i dunno lol sometimes looks nice guess im in one of my feminine moods oops i mean odd moods but i dunno i will try to get a pic or clothes and armour up later on :p

regards
El Tigre

:)

Thanks LeeLoo and El Tigre for the follow up posts.. Yes it is much better to see the whole set so people can see how well it goes together..

Keep up your high quality service LeeLoo.. it is a benefit to our eyes :laugh:

Dave

wow, I haven't seen this thread before.. I will have to dig up some screenies. My clothing might not be as wonderful as some of the fashions I've seen here tonight though. Wow, truly awestruck over some great clothing combos :)

Nice thread idea, David

a little reqeust from David and here it comes :)

screenshot_20090810221315062.jpg

screenshot_20090810223403796.jpg

screenshot_20090810223417562.jpg

screenshot_20090810223445906.jpg

screenshot_20090810223544812.jpg

Big thx to leeloo there did a great job whit texture and color:yay:

Last edited:

ouzaza.jpg

2yts8qd.jpg

2ithq9i.jpg

4j7u4o.jpg

2yys1hu.jpg

WOW Leeloo has textures and colors that make you invisible?? :laugh:

BTW your picture doesn't show :)

lol cant see the pictures eighter but seems david can :/

ouzaza.jpg

WOW Leeloo has textures and colors that make you invisible?? :laugh:

BTW your picture doesn't show :)

hehe :rofl:

you should upload the pictures into the EF Gallery, external links are not shown. URL is replaced with !!!

So many very nice outfits out there! :)

Keep up the good work all!

/Oz

oh damn, now my pictures are here, but damn they are kingsize, how does i make them smaller here?:confused:

Finally have the pics of both my outfits to put here. :)

Flame outfit is Mauve with Brukite Texture, Deep Cad flames and untextured Orange. Trix shoes are Mauve with Brukite Texture.

Mauve with Nisset Texture, Dark Blue Stripe and Nisset ties. Trix shoes are Mauve with Nisset Texture and Violet Cream on the soles.

Thanks to Leeloo Faith for 2 wonderful sets of clothes!!

Winterhart

while posting a new reply
when you click on [insert] below "my Photos" a smaller window opens
in the top line choose from: Gallery and as: thumbnail linked to original

oh damn, now my pictures are here, but damn they are kingsize, how does i make them smaller here?:confused:

Here's an old pic that I did myself I love playing and changing looks unfortunately my current look isn't the greatest had to start over but it will be ;)

the fedora is nissit with generic leather, cognac coat is sopur and brukite, ninja jacket is brukite and leather, storm kolor jeans are leather as well as the trix heels. I added brown to highlight some areas. It's was auction bought as I don't tailor but I do color and apply textures which I love to play with.

Last edited:
Heeeey

Alll right another post! Well it just goes to show that people are becomming to become more and more in tuned with the way they look.. that and I have never been busier texturing and coloring than I have been the last few months..

Well lets down with our new fasion icons :D

Thanks for coming Peter :) Yes I kinda twisted his arm to get him to post here and then BAM!! hehe BIIIG pictures :)

Yes in his larger than life Gradivore and green Coat and Rancher he was of course noticed by me during one of the shows from AHR..

Great look and keep brightening up Atlas Haven :)

Thanks Winterhart as well..

Here she comes in a flame set with brukite as the main texture, Orange and Mauve topping it off with the deep Cad flames.. yummy..

And also sent another pic with her wonderful top and street pants all in nissit :) all in all a great couple looks

Have I mentioned just how much I love working with the rocks? Anyone coming to me with rock for me to craft will get it added free to their clothes after I am done..

And one more for this post,

Welcome to Ehonna :D

She is looking great with her nissit/gen leather texture fedora. Covering her brukit and gen leather ninja jacket with a Cognac coat Filled with Sopur and Brukite.. this outfit is a great one.. makes a good warm impression to all who see it..

Everyone on this thread I suggest you all come and bring your clothes by Atlas Haven and join our ApoCalypso 24 hour blast starting Sunday 00.00 and have a blast.. come everyone and show off your clothes!

Keep up sending your looks everyone.. this is beginning to become THE place for real fine quality fashion.

Dave

Back