lol, i need a harness and shins again

Damn longtooth tearing them to bits

Here's mine :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Worlds best dresser:

funny-pictures-cat-rearranges-furniture-for-his-comfort.jpg

Greetings to you all again,

During my daily run of the planet, I was approached at Akmuul Island by someone asking if I was the one running this thread.. He explained that his computer was broken and wondered if I wanted to see his clothes.. I replied that of course i did. As a favor to him I will post his pictures here for all to see.. Presenting "Gordan Wanted Carl"

nice set and thanks for stopping me.. here for you all..

David :woohoo:

Thanks David, was able to see it now!:)

That was for advertising for my fap-service but works to show the clothes.

Ahh coffee is life

Welcome to Monstrowhale..

Sporting it up with gradivore.. nice the first of that skin we have seen in this thread.. hmm your pants heh well after a quick pm and another view the pants are a lower % of gazz (thanks M).. all in all a nice look though I would actually color the pants more to match the shirt as it is the dominant part of the outfit.. but thats only me ;)

Welcome Eric.. at least I know now to leave the pics in my gallery when doing favors like that..

And XeroX2.. sporting the blued up.. foul I believe.. Sporting the fap and throwing a free ad in as well :yay: As said still like most of the skins au natural but still a nice job..

nice work everyone.. keep em coming

meanwhile i will have another cup of Joe :coffee:

D

Sporting it up with gradivore.. nice the first of that skin we have seen in this thread.. hmm your pants heh well after a quick pm and another view the pants are a lower % of gazz (thanks M).. all in all a nice look though I would actually color the pants more to match the shirt as it is the dominant part of the outfit.. but thats only me ;)

Yes the radi shirt is nice but PINK Pants with it :eek:
One have to get used to that :D

And XeroX2.. sporting the blued up.. foul I believe..

Yeah thats foul, I love Blue colored foul stuff.
Oh wait .. I love all Foul Textured Stuff :D:D:D

: )

: ) and foul textures bring out the beauty within :)

Compliments you well.. and nice post of the color list once again + rep from here ;)

Dave

Still looking for more customized, deliberate, awsome looking clothes..

Come and show me..

D

Burgundy+Fine Silk!!!

Rutol/Brukite Pinstripes/Generic Leather Bands!!!

I had the pleasure of seeing both of these outfits ingame...

Definitely worth a look!!! :D

hey...

First goodmorning to you all..

I have seen T a couple times though only in the upper picture clothes though..

Personally, I am also beginning to draw up the first attempts of a mask for myself.. I figure I can make the masks easy enough why not have one lying around.. Dont like the fact that they have to be mirrored, but in time the may figure something out..

Meanwhile, still looking for more quality custom made clothes... show yourselves to the EF world and expand your network.

heh... here all day

Dave

...and here´s moi...

: )

And here we have Jim sporting the Ambuli coat, pants and hiking boots.. hard to tell too much detail as the picture seems to be a little hazy to me.. ( could be cause I havent finished my coffee)

Sometimes it is had to match "normal" clothes with skinned one but he pulls it off easily, topping it off with a little green in his hat :)

Nice Job and keep them coming :)

Dave

Bump and Show

Well if you havent heard, Atlas Haven Radio is up and running. With various competitions and dancing to some great music it has become, at least for me, a cool down for evenings rest..

Yesterday night I ran by Atlas, attracted to the awsome rock music coming from my speakers.. Just in time to hit a fashion competition.. heh Imagine that..

Now as i usually run around with many, many various sets.. I threw on an older set, the first made in EU after the VU that changed the face of fashion..

Here is a picture taken just after the event.. :yay: enjoy

Dave

well this is how i always looked like:

ps, i dunno how it comes but when i take a pic with autoscreen it doesnt show as nice as i see it ingame :scratch2::scratch2:

Wee!

Stefanie!! :shower:

Welcome havent had the pleasure in a long time..!

Stefanie is showing it all with an Super prancer set showing everyone just how sexy one can be :yay:

I remember when she was getting this set up and running and boy can I find her in a crowded place.. Thanks for posting hun and I will see you soon :)

Dave
:tux:

Well, since Stefanie posted her prancer, I'll post mine. Been wearing full prancer since before the change, like it or not. :laugh: Do i get a loveshower too, David? ;) :D

Here's a pic how it looked like back then with purple color. I liked the shape of feodora better then too.

Now it looks like this with yellow on hat, coat and boots straps, lines etc.
Just got those Bono shades textured prancer from LeeLoo. Thank you Snuggle! :grouphug:

Last pic is Stefanie and me at PA from behind. Granted, she seems to wear it better, heh.

Last edited:
hehe

Heeey Velox :)

About time you decided to grace us with your presence :laugh:

Yari has also come forward with the male equivalent of the prancer.. though I must admit I loved it in purple..

Also you are right about the feodora, I too liked it better with the opposite curve on the rim..

The only problem I find with prancer, though i love the texture itself, is that trying to find anything to match it besides itself is almost impossible lol.. I have tried many combinations but cant seem to find a good match..

But thanks for sharing and here you go my friend :shower: hehe

Dave

Here's a pic how it looked like back then with purple color. I liked the shape of feodora better then too.

Hehehe! Good old times.

Yeah Feodora was better then but all in all must say now I am used to the new graphics I think old ones look crappy :silly2:

But at that time prancer did look good with color on it, while now.. thats kinda difficult

Just got those Bono shades textured prancer from LeeLoo. Thank you Snuggle! :grouphug:

I love the shades! The look awesome with prancer texture.
And ofc they fit perfect into your complete outfit.

Last pic is Stefanie and me at PA from behind. Granted, she seems to wear it better, heh.

the prancer twins :D

you look similar from same side but if it would show one from front one from back it does look completly different :silly2:

My newest redone outfilt :)

As requested - some pics of my outfit and the wearable mirror :p

my latest update to my clothing :)
I really need to upgrade my graphics card to see the bumpmap textures

I also think ill add a Leaf Beret textures in blause to this outfit

Alot of nice cloths here, i hope peoplle will keep posting here.

Stefanie!! :shower:

Welcome havent had the pleasure in a long time..!

Stefanie is showing it all with an Super prancer set showing everyone just how sexy one can be :yay:

I remember when she was getting this set up and running and boy can I find her in a crowded place.. Thanks for posting hun and I will see you soon :)

Dave
:tux:

Yeah, i dindt know u were doing a thread like this else i would have posted much sooner :D

Well, since Stefanie posted her prancer, I'll post mine. Been wearing full prancer since before the change, like it or not. :laugh: Do i get a loveshower too, David? ;) :D

yeah, i also had my outfit before the "Big" VU when everything changed, i never thought i would love it so much now with the new graphiqs cause in the beginning of the VU i thought that my outfit was less nicer, but now i just love it :yay::yay:

and i remember the pic u have taken from us together ;)

Blah.. if you cant change the way a piece of clothing looks it isnt worth a pec to me.. allowing others to dictate your look is the outlook of someone without a sense of fashion or imagination.

:wise:

D

So you dont buy your clothes from mass produced shops in town centre's and heeby either do the following :-
A) Roam naked
B) Design your own clothes range

-- I prefer A) ;)

Dont get me wrong Luthien,

Your clothes look ok sure.. However.. Give me a Paris or Radar Jacket, a pair of male multi pattern, and some queens and not only will it look about the same as what you have, I can change the color and the texture on it.. personally I think the looted clothes, just because they have a different name on them, arent worth the pixles they are made out of.. It doesnt make them a better item even though some of my ancient bretheren have made them that way..:wise:

The only reason they cost so much is that there isnt so many of them. This, however, with the customizable clothing option, makes collecting the looted sets just that.. a collectors item.. a thing of the past.

D

Not true.

I prefer looted clothes as the colours are much deeper, there are quite a few designs that can not be crafted and there are quite a few colours that cant be applied aswell.

Just look at this shirt pretty unique, and no way u can make something like it..

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/6/2/naamloos_416746_527360.jpg

Not to mention that most of the crafted clothes with textures and skins used seem the have a look over them as if i had a few drinks to much and vomited on them...

;)

Welcome to SoftHeart :)

Atlas Haven Radio Roof Party Wooot :yay:

Here she is in a beautiful set that I saw live on the roof of Atlas Haven the other night :) As you can see from the pic :wtg:

Heh and I love the tight shirts lol.. hmm been looking at it for a while now and I believe you have sopur under the lovely color though I cant be sure.. either way it looks great hun :thumbup:

Yeeees and here we also have by popular demand: Herbalizer and the wonderfully blinding (cant wait to see it in cryo) "Wearable Mirror" Chrome Coat! One hell of a craft that is! I bet even lasers will reflect off that one hehe.. thanks for coming and showing it off for us again :eyecrazy:

And popfuzz.. I feel for you.. I hope that your graphics card can be upgraded soon as you are missing out not only your own awsome look (think there is a skin under there somewhere), but of the others around you.. heh and when you do.. dont forget to make it compatible for the coming engine too ;)

So you dont buy your clothes from mass produced shops in town centre's and heeby either do the following :-
A) Roam naked
B) Design your own clothes range

-- I prefer A) ;)

Well J_4mes.. heh no I make most of the clothes that I wear..

As for your A and B.. I have never run around nekkid :p nor would I and, if the possibility ever comes, i will also give MA a few 100 designs for new and exciting clothes that I think would be a benefit to us all..

As for the next on the list.. Cycokick..

I will respond again to your post when i get home.. however,

Not to mention that most of the crafted clothes with textures and skins used seem the have a look over them as if i had a few drinks to much and vomited on them...

As I said before. it all depends on your actual sense of what patterns fit together as well as not being color blind :p If people have any "fashion sense" :laugh:, at all then I am sure your stomach will be less upset..

However, I can see by the inventory you have shown us that you do go a lot up in your looted fashions.. this is good :) hoard all you want so they stay off the auction :wtg:

however, (no offense intended) I would have chosen differently the ones you wore for the picture.. as they dont match well at all..

Dave

As I said before. it all depends on your actual sense of what patterns fit together as well as not being color blind :p If people have any "fashion sense" :laugh:, at all then I am sure your stomach will be less upset..

However, I can see by the inventory you have shown us that you do go a lot up in your looted fashions.. this is good :) hoard all you want so they stay off the auction :wtg:

however, (no offense intended) I would have chosen differently the ones you wore for the picture.. as they dont match well at all..

Dave

;)

Hoarding wouldnt be the correct word most of what I have comes on auction quite often but for a few sets. Which I happen to wear alot:)

As for the picture its not the best combi true, but it was just a old sales pic to show the shirt not the outfit . Nfs anymore though.

There is alot of nice things to be done with crafted clothes I agree, but alot of the times its overkill imo. As for nice matched not to much outfits I agree they are good.

Last edited:
Sorry I have been away a bit :)

There is alot of nice things to be done with crafted clothes I agree, but alot of the times its overkill imo. As for nice matched not to much outfits I agree they are good.

Overkill... well I can do that as well.. but at least in a tasteful fashion hehe

Next time I see you around i will show you some of them :) See what you think hehe

some green & black paint and fine silk in a Luna pattern shirt could make that! :laugh:

the tougher ones would be the Urban Nomad Fashion Ripper Pants/Shirt & Amber Sweater (black and red)... they are cheaper than the paint (and enhancers probably) you'd have to buy to make them!:eek:

This I agree with for the most.. most of the looted clohes resemble the crafted ones.. (resemble) if they were exact there would be no reason to loot them :wtg:

However you are correst.. i do have a set that.. resembles.. hehe that set very closely..

Thanks for all your imput though the both of you and everyone..

Only helps the craft in the long run

Dave

Dont understand

With the fashion show on CND approaching I am suprised and a little disappointed that not as many people have decided to sign up.. There are tons of people with good taste out there!

Hop on down to pinks thread in the Neverdie section and sign up today! 12 Days remain to come up to CND and show the world your stuff..!

I will be there.. How about you?!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...lub-neverdie-fashion-contest-sign-up-now.html

Post your awsome clothes sets here and show the world what fashion means to you!

David

Back