Selling: TRADING: PA Mall Shop, Floor 2 #13 S for an Adjusted FAP

virtulex

Prowler
Virtulex vix Turbulence
I can sell this shop or I can trade it for Adjusted Fap.

If you want to buy price: 35k PED (items may be involved)

Description of a shop:
Shop is in Port Atlantis mall, 2 floor, number 13S. It is right at the televator, with a good traffic (everyone who uses televator instead of stairs wont miss it :wtg:). Monthly fee is 60PED with 40 items inside and 5 in display area. You can increase amount of items up to 124 items inside, by placing shopkeepers. Here is a picture of a shop:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Waiting for PM's.

Please keep this thread clean, if you want to discuss the price for something, do it where it must be done :cool:

Last edited:
Still looking for adj fap and ready to add something special into trade.

Let me understand a bit... u are offering a Mall Shop S for an Adjusted FAP?

Really thinking someone could be interested? :scratch2:

Probably the trade is Shop+peds for the FAP, if not your rep is deserved :laugh:

Let me understand a bit... u are offering a Mall Shop S for an Adjusted FAP?

Really thinking someone could be interested? :scratch2:

Probably the trade is Shop+peds for the FAP, if not your rep is deserved :laugh:

And you think that set of eMINE unl goes for tt+4k LOL, if so your rep is deserved too :poke:

haha, nice try, but my rep is far better than your if I'm not wrong :wtg:

About my offer... was just for beginning the bidding like a TT+1, atm I have no intention to buy a eMine set or you could see me already with one, check well in my history, u'll see all my purcases was fair for the seller ;)

sry for offtopic but had to reply

haha, nice try, but my rep is far better than your if I'm not wrong :wtg:

About my offer... was just for beginning the bidding like a TT+1, atm I have no intention to buy a eMine set or you could see me already with one, check well in my history, u'll see all my purcases was fair for the seller ;)

sry for offtopic but had to reply

so you think that your offer for eMINE unl (tt+4k) was fair. THINK AGAIN :D

I think you have few problems to understand what I say

I think you have few problems to understand what I say

I think you have the problems with reading, so read again the first post of this thread and maybe you will find this:

Please keep this thread clean, if you want to discuss the price for something, do it where it must be done :cool:

Back