LetumLatro

Provider
Society
DDX
Letum Mr Latro
Titan or War Bio Bots

10558-titan-war-bio-bots.jpg

The Robot Uprising (Currant Story Line)

Nobody could expect what happened next. Without any warning, all robots on Calypso went mad! The base matrix turned them into savage and ruthless killer machines, cut off all communications to and from Calypso, and sabotaged the almost completed space gate, further isolating the colony. Even the Exodus space station was damaged by the drones.
In the chaos that erupted, the base matrix could overload the reactors providing energy to the colonists, thereby causing them to explode. Huge plumes of radioactive fallout contaminated large areas around the cities. As people fled, the base matrix unleashed an army of robots, turning the uprising into war. The robots constructed nuclear weapons of their own, to continue the horrendous assault on the colonists. In the shadow of the mushroom clouds, the resistance formed.
Using Exodus as the base, survivors were evacuated from Calypso and drafted into an army. The space gate was repaired and reinforcements being sent from Earth before the haphazardly repaired gate collapsed. With the reinforcements and new technology from Earth, the colonists fought back and fought hard, and held out long enough for the Imperial fleet to reach Calypso via jump rail, and after years of conflict, the robots were finally defeated.
The source of the problem was apparently the Akbal-Cimi system. The Imperial fleet repositioned itself and prepared to take the fight to the enemy, when a massive vessel suddenly arrived at the Calypso system. The vessel, an Odysseus probe and probably the one that once discovered Calypso, speeded through the system ignoring all communication to it. As the titan rushed through the system, the Imperial fleet intercepted and engaged it. The first major space battle in the history of colonization of space ended in a spectacular firework display in the skies of Calypso, as the Odysseus probe were destroyed and debris rained into the atmosphere.

Cause and Effect (Currant Story Line)

The robot uprising had several consequences.
First, OmegaTech was virtually bankrupt after the event. As it reorganized into Omegaton, it was also unable to hold an exclusive colonial contract to Calypso, so the contract was shared by two other corporations, Genesis Star and Chikara.
Second, the Akbal-Cimi system was declared hostile space and quarantined. For that to even be possible, the Imperial fleet had to be expanded and reorganized, with fleet bases in the systems surrounding Akbal-Cimi. Within the Akbal-Cimi system, the robots expanded and built a new breed of Odysseus probes, called titans of war, to defend themselves and to strike out at the humans. As the Calypso system clearly was the focus of robot attention, the Imperial fleet built a powerful defense network, centered around orbital defense platforms over Calypso. Still, for political reasons, there couldn’t be any troops stationed on Calypso itself. From the point of view of the Federal Empire, the war had to be fought in space and the colonists had to fend for themselves.
The robot uprising sent shockwaves among the colonies that even reverberated back to Earth. There was a growing fear of mad robots among the colonies, as the colonies were depending on the base matrix for their everyday life. This Frankenstein syndrome was somewhat justified when the robots bypassed the defense network using a superior form of teleportation. It was clear that the robots were not only set on the conquest of Calypso, but also had an accelerated technological evolution. Some virtuologists even speculated in whether the Akbal-Cimi robots had reached singularity, the point in history where virtual evolution would make biological evolution unnecessary, and that the Odysseus probes would be the last invention ever made by Mankind. To some extent, this speculation has come true. It was deemed impossible to invade Akbal-Cimi, and the trend clearly showed that robots would continue to invent new technologies at an accelerating rate. Left to its own, Virtuana would more than likely be the dominant biosphere.
However, things were not to be left to their own. Instead of a direct confrontational approach, another strategy was adapted. On defeating the robots, the technology would be recovered and reverse-engineered, and later adapted and improved, to finally bring about the tools that would once and for all defeat the robots. This was the most probable scenario for Calypso in several different simulations. The downside was, of course, that for Project Entropia to succeed, the robots had to keep invading.
On the world that once was a new Eden of mankind, the struggle goes on. It is the hope of every colonist on Calypso that Project Entropia succeeds and that their sacrifices have not been in vain.

Titans of War The Rebirth (New Story Line Submission By Letum Mr Latro)

With the robots inventing new technologies at accelerated rates came the birth of a technological evolution by the robots to deploy the new Bio-Nano Cyborg Mutants the rebirth of the Titans of War on the planet Calypso's surface.
Titans of War are a new innovation of bio-nano cyborg mutant humans, expanded by the robots to defend them and strike out on the humans of Calypso. Titans of War would later form new societies to work for the robots to create death, anarchy and chaos on Calypso humans to support the robots in their war against the human invaders on Calypso. They are the new robot upgrades and are Cyborg Mutant Mercenaries do to the over exposure to toxic areas and toxic shots so the colonists would be misled to believe but would be beyond the colonists wildest dreams and would become their worst nightmare. Unwary colonists would later be recruited, re-engineered and trained by the robots to kill all humans on Calypso.

The Titans of War human mutations began to show up way back when just after the first major space battle in the history of colonization when the Imperial fleet intercepted and engaged the Odysseus probe and destroying it causing all the debris to rain down into the atmosphere. The Imperial Fleet was unaware of what nightmare they just released on Calypso by destroying the Odysseus probe. The Imperial Fleet would not of known of the Odysseus probe's hidden cargo that went undetected by the Imperial Fleets ship scanners. hidden in the probe was microscopic bio-nano spores that could easily fall through Calypso's atmosphere and survive which was intended to be released over Calypso by the Odysseus probe before it was destroyed but was the robots master backup plan what was a win win way for the robots to release the bio-nano spores onto Calypso with the Odysseus probes destruction over the Calypso planet's atmosphere. Only some areas of Calypso would become invaded by the spores becoming toxic from the Odysseus probe junk that would fall to the surface of calypso which would later become known to the colonists as the toxic areas. These bio-nano spores had a mission and that mission was to envade the bodies of the human colonists on Calypso. The spors were not looking for just any human body to envade they were looking for killers looking for certain chemistry release by humans natural aggression. The spores started to do their work invading the bodys of the player killers that were looting helpless miners and hunters in the toxic areas. Some of the freelancer killers of the toxic areas would become infected when the spores worked to find a weakness by getting through the toxic shots and getting into the humans DNA, and there the bio-nano spores would begin their work. Not all colonists were infected by the spores, only very few, but the number started to grow and as they did the robots would send out a signal to the bio-nano spores to place the humans in to a temporary coma then would teleport the infected colonists with their superior teleportation technology to a secret lab base in the Akbal-Cimi system and integrated their new experimental technologies in to the new mutant human cyborg killers. Then would return the unaware colonists back to their beds after the robots modifications were finished the colonist would awaken unaware that anything had happened in the night.

Now with the robots Bio-Nano-AI mixed with the human DNA. The new Titans of War members of this very advanced assassins spy's would be blended into the colonists and look just like them and could move freely among the colonists and pass through Calypso's teleportation security systems undetected. The robots had reeducated their new advanced bio nano cyborgs giving them super mutant human advanced killing abilities. This was like no monster ever seen before on Calypso all the colonists were unaware of what was happening when the mass killing started just after the last major robot attack. An odd symbol was being broadcasted on all TV monitors during the robot battle that colonists would be hypnotized by and just stare at the TV monitors for hours on end. The unaware colonists were seeing a signal being sent out to awaken the human cyborg mutant killers among them. One of them was awaken and the others set to awaken at other times in the future. The first colonist awakened and by the robots was told to join a secret society called ((O)) The symbol for the Titans of War and sent out to kill all humans on Calypso after the robots pulled back. The robots invasion was only a diversion to make the humans feel that they had pushed back the robot forces. They were unaware of the real plan of the robots to return the rebirth of the Titans of War onto the Calypso surface. The real robots plan was to deploy a new super mutant human nano-cyborg killer clones called Bio Bots.

Titan Bio Bots clones came from the human DNA they had gathered from the cyborg mutant humans killers. Who were awakened by the robots after the fake invasion on Calypso to release the rebirth of the Titan Bio Bots the new super hybrid human mutant machines, the robots next generation of human killing master pieces.

The Titan Bio Bots clones were unlike anything imaginable to the colonists. The robots seemed to have integrated all their robot technology into the new super bio bots making them a human killing machine never before seen by the calypso colonists. One of Major Jenny Carramone's family members armors that was considered lost in one of the robot wars was recovered by the robots. The robots would take the armors strong points then reengineered them into advanced nano armor. The robots would modify the armor and integrate it into the bio bots DNA giving them the ability to make them selfs look 100% human as they could turn the armor off and on to avoid being detected by the humans. The new nano armor also has the ability to change colors to match it's surroundings to camouflage it's self making the Titan Bio Bots near invisible to the naked eye.

The bots had plasma canons embedded into the bio bots eyes giving them long range sniper abilities. Along with the advance tracking thermal vision made it very hard for the humans to avoid detection. From the excavators they took the claw technology and embedded the retractable power claws into the bio bots hands for close combat so to easily rip through human flesh. With the super mutant human strengths and agility the bio bots had superior athletic abilities to run and jump to dodge lasers or BMP attacks to engage in close combat. Because of the mounted nano armor insect wings on their back made the bio bots fly with great burst of speed from the booster jets under their wings. To engage their target as fast as a dragonfly. Then the bio bots would rip their target to shreds with their power claws. The robots had mixed DNA from some of the creatures found on Calypso giving the bio bot sharp teeth to bite through the humans juggler veins in their necks or decapitate in close combat.

The bio bots could gather energy from many power sources like solar and wind energy whenever the sun light or wind would touch the nano armor and the nano armor could also be recharge on radiation from toxic areas or space radiation when the nano armor was in space using its life support system. Energy would be stored in advanced virus backup batteries intergraded into every cell of the bio bots giving them a massive power supply. The Bio Bots could also consume human flesh or creatures for energy to store in their DNA nano battery virus cells. If a Bio Bot would fall dead in battle it would discharge all it's virus battery cells with one big burst of plasma energy and would give shrapnel damage any human flesh near by and recharge any Bio Bots within it's blast radius. It would seemed that the robots had invented a robotic creature that would lurk in the shadows to strike out, the perfect killing machine that could put an end to the human invaders once and for all.

Last edited:
I like the pics, i like the mob, i like the maturitys. yes ^^ i like it

What type of dmg? (Please no acid)

My vote was a joke, i really did like it :silly2:

Cyborgs?!?

This is a good entry in the competition Letum and I wish you the best of luck. But Entropia already has cyborgs in-game we just know them by another name, the Auctioneers!:laugh: Seriously, they look like humans but they NEVER move, NEVER sleep, NEVER say anything except "hello". They do move actually but only inplace as they ALWAYS keep line of sight with you while you move around them :eek: Just don't say you weren't warned.:D

This is a good entry in the competition Letum and I wish you the best of luck. But Entropia already has cyborgs in-game we just know them by another name, the Auctioneers!:laugh: Seriously, they look like humans but they NEVER move, NEVER sleep, NEVER say anything except "hello". They do move actually but only inplace as they ALWAYS keep line of sight with you while you move around them :eek: Just don't say you weren't warned.:D

LOL! I always knew there was something fishy to them damn Auctioneers! All civilians must avoid them at all costs, please stay outside of all outposts. I repeat, do not go into the outposts!

Not sure if the bio bot needs more or less damage. High DPS on the mob with fast attacks seems to fit body structure. Would be a cool cross over for toons to change from human to mutant bots in game play.

Last edited:
looks nice , please dont kill me. Shoot the guy who will win : )

Letum,
I thought we already have a Bio Bot in game..

YOU!

Happy I can share. GL to All.

crazy man . . . lol

you are enough for now ;>

who knows what they will decide!
yours has merit, but there are some very good entries

;>

I only voted no because I'm entering as well, but it's a nice design ;) And hey, most people voted yes, so ignore my vote!

Titan of War on Calypso, This is some art I made it shows a cartoon Titan in the New Cry2 world showing the contrast from old to new.
10566-titan-war-calypso-some-art-i-made-shows-cartoon-titan-new-cry2-world-showing-contrast-old-new.jpg

Looks like a good entry!

Good luck too! Short of beating me of course! :laugh:

i hope it not going to be green camouflage. then it would be looking like a mix of the unfished Cell and the finshed Cell

just my :twocents:

but really good work :yup:

Update Bump. Story line for the bio bots was added.

coolies

Looks like a good idea and I like the design also, will it loot good though? Thats the question we need answered lol:yay:

Why is the naked lady wearing high heels? :scratch2:

It is a kind of running shoe with spikes on the bottom of the ball of the foot, for stomping on humans feet to root the humans. Then the Bio Bot would use it's claws to meat hook the human in the ribs for support to bite humans heads off with it's ant like mouth.

I really like it mate, is it the first entry? I haven't seen any others posted.

Wish I could draw that well. GL

Poll voting bump

Poll voting bump. Well the dead line to enter the contest ends on june 1 GL to all that submitted to the contest.

Letum

Back