Saphira's Tattoos

I think I might be asking you to do me a clown mask like rilorts :D It looks awesome.

I think I might be asking you to do me a clown mask like rilorts :D It looks awesome.

Just a note to all.
I only do "copies" of masks if the owner permits it.

But all clownmasks does not look the same, do they?.. ;)

My fantasy avatar cost is just getting more and more now...One day I want to have my black clothes and now...one of these masks. I need a HOF bad :laugh:

Awesome work :D

WOW, awesome work!!!! :D

gz

this girl can draw!

will be cool when ma decides to implement body tattoos etc (;
i'll be one covered in ink :)

btw saph i have a mask design to talk to you about!

cheers!

Hi Saph,

Just wondering how long and about how much for you to make me a mask to look like the picture below

Lexus

Hi Saph,

Just wondering how long and about how much for you to make me a mask to look like the picture below

Lexus

Hmm about 2 hours work (100 ped/hour), so incl mask and materials about 400 ped.

Cheers :)

Hmmmm.... I'm still thinking up what mask I want..... Want to get it worked out before you get the payment! :)

This clip is for everyone who loves face paintings.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FazkweWiZ4Q&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

It's absolutely brilliant!

really some very nice paintings in the movie:)

This clip is for everyone who loves face paintings.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FazkweWiZ4Q&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

It's absolutely brilliant!

lol, awesome! :D

Hi Saph to make that mask i asked abtou earlier, do i need to be online for you to do it??

Hmmm..... Good work needs some bumpegs!!!! :)

Hmm about 2 hours work (100 ped/hour), so incl mask and materials about 400 ped.

Cheers :)

I would like to get this mask whenever I can..

Lexus

One thing as i dont know much about mask and stuff, once you have done it, and i need to take it off can i put it back on or do you have to do it all over again? as i said i know squat about it lol

Last edited:

I would like to get this mask whenever I can..

Lexus

One thing as i dont know much about mask and stuff, once you have done it, and i need to take it off can i put it back on or do you have to do it all over again? as i said i know squat about it lol

Ok, here's some basic questions and answers for you Lexus :)

Does my mask decay?
Yes it does, but only when you equip it. It decays 10 PEC each equip.

Is there a difference between a small mask and a large mask?

A small mask had the tt of 100ped, these are the ones I always use and recommend others to use. Medium 150ped tt, Large 200ped tt.
The small mask can be equipt 100 times before it breaks which is alot because the mask NEVER unequips aslong you do not unequip it or change to another mask. You can wear glasses and armor over it and it will not unequip.

Can I repair a mask?

No, unfortunately they're Limited.

What can I do with a broken mask?

TT it or hang it on a wall or keep it in your inventory if you'd like to have it "copied".

Can you copy a mask?
No, I can not copy a mask. A mask always has to be painted by hand. That's why society masks takes a long time to finnish and they usually have an easier design.

Can you upload a design from your computer?
No.

I will not do any mask untill CryEngine has arrived (Monday 17th of August).
This is because when CE2 is here we will be able to redo our avatars and if you do a mask now the mask will probably not fit your avatar later.
I also want to wait in hopes of new materials and makeup functions.

Thank you for respecting my decision. Have a nice weekend and see you all when CE2 is here!!

Warm regards, Saphira

VU 10 Update

Well, Welcome to VU 10, unfortunatly all our masks are bugged. MA will fix it in an upcoming update. For now painting masks is not possible. So for those who have plans for a mask have to wait. Meantime, I hope you're all enjoying Entropia. :)

Cheers, Saph.

HI

I guess thay will fix it soon i hope.

regards.

Lana

Never really been interested in getting a tattoo but looks like you have some good designs there ;)

Might be good to take a look at once things get sorted after the vu

C

Last edited:
so u are the one who made JC dragon mask...i can say, ur pretty skilled...i`ll put u on my list for l8er use:D

Back