Question: "Glob on every mob" etc. projects....

shoti

Deactivated Account
I am wondering if anybody who so far try that manage to finish it. I know there are lots of topics from "bored" hunters who either stuck on smal mobs like gibnibs or big like daspletors.

So, have u ever heard about someone who made this ?

No one has done it as far as I know. I will be just as happy for someone else doing it as I would for me doing it (which I am).

fuga, chirpie, turp globals make such a quest close to impossible

fuga, chirpie, turp globals make such a quest close to impossible

Indeed... there are 2 schools of thought on that issue:

1) Include those freasking birds
2) Do not include mobs that do not aggro.

After 3 years... I am leaning toward #2 :laugh:

that is what i thought. So every topics like that so far have hidden "*" attached. Fugabarba to weak, Araneatrox to strond etc. Just wanted to know if someone managed it straight at it is in this 4 words ( "glob" on EVERY mob). So we know now that is not managed so far.

p.s. Month ago there was Fugabarba global so it is possible. Someone was extremly lucky or so patient that he fill fuga loot pool for globa alone

p.s.s. Daniel your Mom as far as i remember was very close - just few mobs left ?

Anything is possible, even the Fuga. Araneatrox is very possible now that youngs exist, and Daspletor do not have the nerfed regen so they are doable also with the help of revive or a good fapper. Chirpy's have several HoFs on record...

You never know what may spawn in the next few months. Maybe FPC will plan a different type of migration event with Turp Stalker Elite's.

Until then, I doubt seriously anyone will seek out Turp and Fuga in the hopes of getting a global... it will be totally unexpected (and welcome).

Maybe some of the people missing some of the more obscure global opportunities might want to keep an eye on WoF Moblists in the near future.

;)

Hurrikane

I have to say, no one has openly said/proven that they have a global on every mob, and I don't think anyone has either.

You are right on some aspects. As far as the "Quest" that I go for, its the same as the one Rayne goes for also, which is solo global on every mob, team global not counted. In that sense its more hardcore than globalling every mob. You could take out the 4 small birds to change things to only aggroing mobs, but I like how almost unattainable the quest is, bit like a player starting in 2008 going for all natural/no chipping Killstrike from 0 skills. I hope to one day, but it will take a long while ^^

There are many threads about with regards to global, all but two have got things like "mob too hard, skipping" or "mob too rare" etc. I do have an asteris on my list, but that's to differentiate between event only mobs, and mobs that are available all the time to the average hunter.

So Rayne and I go for the same hardcore quest and I get really excited to see Rayne get a new mob because its almost like we push each other on more. With regards to a quest, rather than "all mob" some mobs aren't available all the time, some just once a year, so all mob is not a viable thing for everyone to go for should they choose.

But Rayne and I do the closest thing to it I think. Saying that, I support all quests like this, Dannielleyourmom has my full backing and both Rayne and I link to their thread on ours, as its great to share achievements. I also have a friend who does a similar quest, although currently his includes some rarer mobs that he has team only global on... but... he DOES have a solo Turp hof =P so he has 1/4 of the 4 hardest birds already ^^ anything is possible.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add some rarer mobs to WoF like the 4 birdies! (Even the 3 flying insects would be good!)

I'm getting close to finishing mine. I'll post it eventually, just when i feel bothered :p

I'm going the same way as Jade, screw the small birds

I'm getting close to finishing mine. I'll post it eventually, just when i feel bothered :p

I'm going the same way as Jade, screw the small birds

I want to screw them, but I honestly will not feel the quest completed until I get them. At the moment, I do not seek out the birds and insects, but I shoot every one of them I see just in case it pops :thumbup:

yah, same here. I'm keeping them in, as its the ultimate quest. But I don't count single maturity mobs like Mesis etc. in teh quest, although as a bonus and unique global I don't see why not ^^

Also, I noticed you're going the way of "solo" globals.

Yet i see Jade that some of your globals were done with a fapper. That's not TRULY solo.

Back