Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
So.... what awaits those who progress?

What indeed:)

***Stage 4 Moblist***

Hunt Weekends: May 16-17, June 6-7, June 13-14

Please note the Round 2 matches have changed from their original position to June 6-7 to allow for the coming LandGrab.

The Stage 4 Moblist is a bit different to those that have come before. As mentioned, the Mobs have been recruiting some fearsome allies, and now intend to attack en masse from land and sky. A special spawn of 3 Main Team Mobs will occur every hunt weekend on Eudoria, in an as-yet undisclosed sandy location, lasting from Friday to Monday. Of the rest of the Moblist, sponsorship and another enhanced spawn will provide further diversity.
So without further ado, here's what's coming;

Main:

Warlocks (All Maturities) 10 points

Argonaut Elite (All Maturities) 9 points

Aetherex (Dominant and Above) 8 points

Daikiba (Alpha and Above) 7 points

Aetherex (Guardian and Below) 6 points

Daikiba (Dominant and Below) 5 points

Support:

Warriors (Gen 06 and Above) 4 points

Formidon (All Maturities) 3 points

Warriors (Gen 05 and Below) 2 points

Bonus Mob:

Sabakuma (All Maturities) 25 Points

Enhanced Spawns: Sabakuma (location to be announced)

Special Spawns: Warlock/Argo Elite/High Maturity Aetherex (1 location, to be announced)

Daikiba and Formidon are sponsored inclusions and can be found in suitable spawns on Amethera (no doubt Da and Rei will inform you further:))... these mobs paid for the SCAR Award prizes (in part).

Also, no, standard Argonauts (not Elites) will not be counted.

***SCAR Award***

This has been moved to Stage 4 from it's original setting of the Semi-Finals to allow judging and prize-presentation to happen before the Final; the Support Teams who win might need their new toys.

Details: The SCAR Award (Slaughtering Comprehensively And Rapidly) prizes are three bundles of 12 Weapons or Combat-Related Items each, 36 in total, with a combined Market Value of over 8000 PED.

These prize bundles are for 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

The 3 Support Teams who manage to get the prizes will be those who score FASTEST on BOTH Support Team Mobs AND the Bonus Mob after the start of any Match in Stage 4. Each team hunts 3 times, so each Support Team has 3 chances to get a faster time. Each Support Team can also submit better times from later matches if their earlier attempts are bettered.

Scoring: The Support Teams will turn up and hunt as always, and their Globals recorded towards the Total as before. Times for the SCAR being achieved will be recorded alongside.

What you have to do: If you are in a Support Team and wish to try for the SCAR Award, first bear in mind there are 12 prizes per Bundle. This is so each player on a 12-man team can get one. Smaller teams will not receive all 12 prizes, they will receive 1 per player. So it is in your best interests to form as large a team as possible; another reason for that follows below:)

As a Support Team in the SCAR Award you are required to submit screenshots of EACH of your 3 globals, with Time-Stamp and Team Details. No entries without screenshots will be considered; the same team must achieve all 3 globals for the entry to be valid. Obviously the Teams can be different for each of the 3 Matches. Also, several teams can compete for the same nation in any one match, but only the individual teams can win or submit a time.
If a country's support gets the Bonus Mob, other Support teams for the same country can also get it; it won't be counted towards the Total Score (only 1 Bonus Mob per Nation per Match) but it will count towards the SCAR as far as timing is allowed.

Otherwise Support is the same as before; whoever and whatever. The submitted screenshots will tell us who to give the prizes to.

How the Prizes are awarded: This is to involve a degree of randomness. Each Prize Bundle is different.
1st Prize is 12 Mixed Items of an average value higher than the others, with one especially nice one. 2nd Prize has 12 Mixed Items of an average value higher than 3rd Prize, which is 12 identical items.

There are some prizes better than others. To allocate each one to the corresponding 1st and 2nd teams, there will be a Skullottery(tm). What the hell is this? I'll explain.

Once Stage 4 is complete
and the results of the SCAR Award are known, the winning Teams will assemble at a pre-arranged spot to meet the Judges and myself. The 3rd placed team will receive their identical bundle first. Then each 2nd and 1st team member, in turn, will enter a trade with myself. In my trade window will be 12 Argonaut Skulls of different TT Values. Each team member must select and take one of the Skulls. Each Skull represents one of the prizes in their Bundle, which will be then exchanged for the Skull. This is so each man on the 2nd and 1st teams gets an equal chance of a better prize. Obviously, some teams might decide to split the Bundles worth between the team afterwards, it's up to you.

As said before, smaller teams will only receive the same amount of prizes as players, so any really good items might not be claimed, and will go back into the Prize Pool.

So you need:

1. As Big a team as possible.

2. A Screenshot of each global with Time and Team.

3. Some Luck:)

So, good luck to all this coming weekend, and I'll see some of you again in Stage 4.

If any of this doesn't make sense, please respond to this thread and I'll do my best to answer your queries.

Hurrikane

Last edited:
What about the game between Norway and the Czech Republic. I was under the impression that it was also affected.

Gl to everyone on the next stage!

Last edited:
well, its about time you gave away some damned prizes!
lol everyones been doing this for what, the glory?
AHHAHA
GO WoF!!!:launcher:

What about the game between Norway and the Czech Republic. I was under the impression that it was also affected.

Gl to everyone on the next stage!

Yes, I missed that one (and a couple of others), post now updated, thank you:)

Hurrikane

Hi Hurri. I thought the Canada / Wales match was confirmed for Slot C on Saturday.

Hi Hurri. I thought the Canada / Wales match was confirmed for Slot C on Saturday.

Thank You, Confirmed:)

Hurrikane

Last edited:
Hey Hurri,

One SCAR team per country per match, or are you allowing multiple teams and just ignore all but the first bonus mob global as far as the regular scoring?

Thanks, Mack

Follow up...

If your answer is that only one SCAR entry per country per match, then can you tell us if the SCAR support team needs to be designated prior to the start of the match? Say for example we have two twelve man teams, SCAR1 and SCAR 2....if both teams start out hunting Sabakuma, basically whoever gets the bonus mob first would be our entry for that match assuming they also follow up with globals on the two support mobs? Or does the SCAR team need to be decided before the match begins?

Thanks...

-Mack

Follow up...

If your answer is that only one SCAR entry per country per match, then can you tell us if the SCAR support team needs to be designated prior to the start of the match? Say for example we have two twelve man teams, SCAR1 and SCAR 2....if both teams start out hunting Sabakuma, basically whoever gets the bonus mob first would be our entry for that match assuming they also follow up with globals on the two support mobs? Or does the SCAR team need to be decided before the match begins?

Thanks...

-Mack

this part might answer the questions for you....

the same team must achieve all 3 globals for the entry to be valid. Obviously the Teams can be different for each of the 3 Matches. Also, several teams can compete for the same nation in any one match, but only the individual teams can win or submit a time.

From that i would say that any of your support teams can try for it but if you have 2 teams that achieve the SCAR requirement then they must be submitted individually,Still not sure if you can make multiple entries per country per round or not though.

And no mention of needing to nominate which team it is prior to the match.

The part about the teams being different each round kinda says to me one entry per country per round but its late and I'm getting more and more confused each time i read it :D

Last edited:
this part might answer the questions for you....

the same team must achieve all 3 globals for the entry to be valid. Obviously the Teams can be different for each of the 3 Matches. Also, several teams can compete for the same nation in any one match, but only the individual teams can win or submit a time.

From that i would say that any of your support teams can try for it but you can only submit one entry per country per round.

And no mention of needing to nominate which team it is prior to the match.

This is correct. I have neglected one area, which I'll edit now.

If a country's support gets the Bonus Mob, other Support teams for the same country can also get it; it won't be counted towards the Total Score (only 1 Bonus Mob per Nation per Match) but it will count towards the SCAR as far as timing is allowed.

Otherwise Support is the same as before; whoever and whatever. The submitted screenshots will tell us who to give the prizes to.

There is no requirement to register Support Teams.
Each seperate Support Team can enter a SCAR claim, regardless of Nation; the Rule just meant that several Support Teams cannot combine their results to enter, all entries must be 3 globals by a team with the same name and same members in each one.

Hurrikane

Last edited:
Wow, totally glazed over that section, thanks guys...in too much of a hurry I guess today :ahh:

All clear to me know and sounds like a lot of fun....looking forward to this extra twist in the next stage :)

P.S.

Curse you and your evil ways Hurrikane for that Saba bonus mob, but perfect choice for the SCAR event. Definitely will affect overall team strategy... :D

Last edited:
wow maybe add some new features this round to confuse the fuck out of us <joke> good idea sounds complicated , i think we'll just got for the win if FIN dont get the score required.

wow maybe add some new features this round to confuse the fuck out of us <joke> good idea sounds complicated , i think we'll just got for the win if FIN dont get the score required.

The good thing about the SCAR Award is that it can be won by accident by your regular Support Team just happening to get through their allotted mobs quickly:)

Hurrikane

A special spawn of 3 Main Team Mobs will occur every hunt weekend on Eudoria, in an as-yet undisclosed sandy location, lasting from Friday to Monday.

Oh yay :rolleyes:

The good thing about the SCAR Award is that it can be won by accident by your regular Support Team just happening to get through their allotted mobs quickly:)

Hurrikane

that sounds good to me, ive tried to read it but my brain says "complication bla complication bla bla bla complication bla"

thanks for the 1liner explination :)

support teams get the bad job at least so far glad to see it introduced earlier

and we had better hope we dont sees warlock 10s or that mob list will suck, I didnt hate it as much as expected but it REALLY all hinges on "quality and quantity and maturity"

lets hope MA learned some lessons dont just stick a maxed out ye olend style event spawn meaning 400 mobs on radar and lag so bad you are not aware your dead!!!

<nothing Hurri can do and I know this but either MA are sadists or trigger happy with mob food and use and Autoclicker for making the spawns ;) >

that sounds good to me, ive tried to read it but my brain says "complication bla complication bla bla bla complication bla"

thanks for the 1liner explination :)

support teams get the bad job at least so far glad to see it introduced earlier

and we had better hope we dont sees warlock 10s or that mob list will suck, I didnt hate it as much as expected but it REALLY all hinges on "quality and quantity and maturity"

lets hope MA learned some lessons dont just stick a maxed out ye olend style event spawn meaning 400 mobs on radar and lag so bad you are not aware your dead!!!

<nothing Hurri can do and I know this but either MA are sadists or trigger happy with mob food and use and Autoclicker for making the spawns ;) >

I think overcoming the issue of Drone interference, as well as delegation between Mobs and Bots, will be the key to a successful Support score this Stage.

Also, the next Stage's spawns will most probably involve many many Warlocks, Argo Elites and High Maturity Aetherex, but at least one's quite small compared to some and one will be in the air..... should be quite a sight. The Warlocks asked for were ones roughly capped at Generation 4.

Hurrikane

*cough cough* startpoint...?

;)

Was saving some things for the Mass Team Posts later but here you go:

It's EUD 11666, 9200; the Sweat Pits East of Zychion:)

Hurrikane

A quick question about Scar Award :D

There will be a winner for each round? ...or... Will be the better 3 faster Supportteams at all for the Stage 4, the winners? ty

sorry:ahh:

A quick question about Scar Award :D

There will be a winner for each round? ...or... Will be the better 3 faster Supportteams at all for the Stage 4, the winners? ty

sorry:ahh:

It will be the first, second and third fastest Support Teams out of all the matches in Stage 4.

Other chance occurences: If a team submits two or three winning times from different matches they can win all three prizes if no other team beats any of theirs.

By the way, the Matches should be starting ON TIME in Stage 4 to allow for better time-keeping with the SCAR and for other understandable reasons. The MA clock will be adhered to, to the second and on the hour:)

Hurrikane

By the way, the Matches should be starting ON TIME in Stage 4 to allow for better time-keeping with the SCAR and for other understandable reasons. The MA clock will be adhered to, to the second and on the hour:)

And if teams aren't ready what then? They go hunt as an incomplete team or they get made to wait at the start until complete? Just curious :D

And if teams aren't ready what then? They go hunt as an incomplete team or they get made to wait at the start until complete? Just curious :D

Main Team members have always been allowed to Check in late or Check out early from a WoF match by visiting the Start Point and identifying themselves to a Judge, and then joining their team in the field. (Their name is taken in case they global on the way to the Team).

Matches starting on time would require all those who wished to have a full 3-hour match to be there ready. Won't be a bad thing:)

Hurrikane

Location of Special Spawn for this Stage:

(Warlocks, Aetherex, Argo Elites, Sabakuma)

18836, 15353 West of Fort Pandora

From Friday Afternoons onward:)

Hurrikane

Location of Special Spawn for this Stage:

(Warlocks, Aetherex, Argo Elites, Sabakuma)

18836, 15353 West of Fort Pandora

From Friday Afternoons onward:)

Hurrikane

well ty MA for giving us the Max 04's not a 04 in sight , 07, 08, 09 10's and all othter mobs max and mixed in.

wooohooo rev-killing-KS-fest-ville cant wait to be killed over and over and over while other team take the kills...

well ty MA for giving us the Max 04's not a 04 in sight , 07, 08, 09 10's and all othter mobs max and mixed in.

wooohooo rev-killing-KS-fest-ville cant wait to be killed over and over and over while other team take the kills...

I did ask for 04 and below, possibly this was read as 04 and above, possibly low warlocks en masse affect balancing, must be a reason. Lower would have been better but we'll have to see if this affects scores. Argo Elites I can kill solo (just went up and tried) so for 9 points there's no reason not to go for those more....

Hurrikane

I did ask for 04 and below, possibly this was read as 04 and above, possibly low warlocks en masse affect balancing, must be a reason. Lower would have been better but we'll have to see if this affects scores. Argo Elites I can kill solo (just went up and tried) so for 9 points there's no reason not to go for those more....

Hurrikane

btw they do not do burn only

problem for me is that all mobs are all mixed in , would have been nice to spawn similar to hisp and malcs last time

get on the phone with you MA guy and tell him to turn down the warlocks a little... so we at least see a few 04's

btw they do not do burn only

problem for me is that all mobs are all mixed in , would have been nice to spawn similar to hisp and malcs last time

get on the phone with you MA guy and tell him to turn down the warlocks a little... so we at least see a few 04's

I sent an email.

They haven't given me a phone number. I'm beginning to see why:)

Hurrikane

Argo Elites I can kill solo (just went up and tried) so for 9 points there's no reason not to go for those more....

they are mixed up, Argo alongside Warrior Gen10. might need a reboot to clear the current spawn too.

this a msg for the ma!!
dear ma ok you put the spawn are you log in game to see how is this spawn>??
because it's terrible ma!!
first of all,all mobs are together!
second do you think that many of the teams can kill worlocks???
and you put them with argo and all the others!!]
you have so much place to put the spawns and you do it in one place!!!
why???to down the server again??or to kill our self all the time!
come on this is ridiculous!!!!
do something!!
put the argo and sabakumas in on ether place!(i speak only for them because we don't know a current place with them)

Back