Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kjetil
    Society
    Via Dolorosa
    Images

Removal of Personal Revival Terminals

It has been some rumors about removal of personal revival terminals and I got copy of something interesting here:

MindArk wrote,
    "We need to inform you about an item in your possession. The management has decided that the personal revival terminals will not again be made operational and therefore we will now buy this item back from you.
    You may choose between the sum of 5000 PED OR a Powerful Resurrection Chip. Please respons to this by sending us a support ticket within the next four weeks and let us know which of these two options you prefer."

I think this compensation is good and I wonder about if the Resurrection chip will even be more usefull in the future.

/Kjetil

Mutated
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Ann Lykke TheNun
    Society
    OldTimers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    what if you refuse ???

Alpha

Francine zzz Dupré
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Kjetil i think you should show the source of this message.
    Quote the link to Entropia Pioneers Forum and the name of who posted that.
    At least he gets credits.
    My videos on YOUTUBE HERE

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kjetil
    Society
    Via Dolorosa
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by francine
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kjetil i think you should show the source of this message.
    Quote the link to Entropia Pioneers Forum and the name of who posted that.
    At least he gets credits.
    I heared rumors from EP. No need to post any link.

/Kjetil

Alpha

Francine zzz Dupré
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    No you'd better precise who started the rumor as you know who started the rumor.
    And in this case its John JD Doe in this thread
    http://entropia-pioneers.kicks-ass.o...26&highli0ght=

Quote Originally Posted by John Doe from EP
    Post subject: MA's buy back on Personal Revival Terminals
    Nice 500% profit on this considering what I bought it for - lol
    Bought it when they were useless thinking it would be a nice keepsake and investment.

MindArk wrote,
    "We need to inform you about an item in your possession. The management has decided that the personal revival terminals will not again be made operational and therefore we will now buy this item back from you.
    You may choose between the sum of 5000 PED OR a Powerful Resurrection Chip. Please respons to this by sending us a support ticket within the next four weeks and let us know which of these two options you prefer."
    And thats the original message posted on Jan 23, 2:46 2006
    My videos on YOUTUBE HERE

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kjetil
    Society
    Via Dolorosa
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by francine
    No you'd better precise who started the rumor as you know who started the rumor.

And thats the original message posted on Jan 23, 2:46 2006
    Also remember the timezones so the date can be some inaccurate.
    Normally it is not me who post various rumors on the board, but it is good that I can get help from a professional in posting rumors though.

My post was not to take any credit, but only to be informative since EF is much more used then EP. Discussion in EP have been going on for a little while before it was posted on EF and I also tried to search for a thread about this subject before I posted it.

Now, let us better discuss the topic.

What do you think about MA doing this and will we see more of it in the future with other items or even skills?

/Kjetil

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kygon Shr00m Infraction
    Society
    ...Asylum...
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjetil
    Also remember the timezones so the date can be some inaccurate.
    Normally it is not me who post various rumors on the board, but it is good that I can get help from a professional in posting rumors though.

My post was not to take any credit, but only to be informative since EF is much more used then EP. Discussion in EP have been going on for a little while before it was posted on EF and I also tried to search for a thread about this subject before I posted it.

Now, let us better discuss the topic.

What do you think about MA doing this and will we see more of it in the future with other items or even skills?

/Kjetil

I hope not, I never want to get the following but I guess its possible :|

MindArk wrote,
    "We need to inform you about an item in your possession. The management has decided that the mod/imp/adj fap is unbalanced and will made un-operational therefore we will now buy this item back from you.
    You may choose between the sum of 5000 PED OR a FAP-110. Please respons to this by sending us a support ticket within the next four weeks and let us know which of these two options you prefer."

---for those who jump to conclusions -- the TEXT ABOVE IS FAKE ---

born Fri 07-JAN-2005

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kjetil
    Society
    Via Dolorosa
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kygon
    I hope not, I never want to get the following but I guess its possible :|

MindArk wrote,
    "We need to inform you about an item in your possession. The management has decided that the mod/imp/adj fap is unbalanced and will made un-operational therefore we will now buy this item back from you.
    You may choose between the sum of 5000 PED OR a FAP-110. Please respons to this by sending us a support ticket within the next four weeks and let us know which of these two options you prefer."

---for those who jump to conclusions -- the TEXT ABOVE IS FAKE ---
    I am pretty sure that this will never happen since those items (Mod FAP and FAP-110) are pretty equal in its basic functions. My guess is that the personal revival terminal was removed because of the change of MA's roadmap. Also the compensation on a very good item or the chose of peds that is way over marketprice is good.
    If Mod FAP was removed in the future, I am sure that the reason would be new handeling of medic ingame and the compensation would be an equal good item on new system so marketprice would not fall.

/Kjetil

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kygon Shr00m Infraction
    Society
    ...Asylum...
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjetil
    I am pretty sure that this will never happen since those items (Mod FAP and FAP-110) are pretty equal in its basic functions. My guess is that the personal revival terminal was removed because of the change of MA's roadmap. Also the compensation on a very good item or the chose of peds that is way over marketprice is good.
    If Mod FAP was removed in the future, I am sure that the reason would be new handeling of medic ingame and the compensation would be an equal good item on new system so marketprice would not fall.

/Kjetil

I know , it was just an example (possbily a bad one!) but I've never seen MA 'recall' an item before just makes me a little worried what could come next

born Fri 07-JAN-2005

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Aweb
    Images
    The only thing i can think of that MA recalled was stock certifcates itch the gave back they bought back at 200% of pruchase price. They seem to be treating people fairly in this issue by either offering cash or a item that perfomes similar function but obviously needs skill. Chances are they are recalling it for a good reason like it interfeares with a new feature I can only see MA makeing money of this item so can't be for financly reasons.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast