Removal of Personal Revival Terminals

Status
Future memory

Sorry for resurrecting this thread (on-topic introduction, tho!), but somebody should post infos somewhere about PRTs and whatever other personal terminal can be found ingame on PE-Wiki, for future memory :)

Hell, at least tell me where to find them, and I'll do it! :p

Back on topic, it's a pity that MA wants to remove that! I'll buy one for 200peds or less! If somebody's interested, just PM me ;) (j/k)

Cheers,
P.

EDIT: Sorry, just read J D's thread about PRT located at PE Directory's apartment. Guess I'll add it to PEWiki, then! But the request is still valid for other personal terminals :)

Last edited:
Since the "next chapter" is coming with the Q&A session and all of that, and some systems like taming have been gone for so long, figure it might be time for a bump here, even if it is an older thread... just to prove to the n00bs, and some of us older folks that there was a time in the history of Entropia that there was compensation for various things for various reasons...

Also...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?124918-B-Shopkeepers-5k#post1514504

Isn't over a year without taming, and other broken systems long enough for us to go without some sort of compensation? Isn't over half a year with problematic booths long enough to go without some sort of compensation? Where's the compensation? Is approval for that what's taking it so long to come up with answers to the Q&A?

Since the "next chapter" is coming with the Q&A session and all of that, and some systems like taming have been gone for so long, figure it might be time for a bump here, even if it is an older thread... just to prove to the n00bs, and some of us older folks that there was a time in the history of Entropia that there was compensation for various things for various reasons...

Also...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?124918-B-Shopkeepers-5k#post1514504

Isn't over a year without taming, and other broken systems long enough for us to go without some sort of compensation? Isn't over half a year with problematic booths long enough to go without some sort of compensation? Where's the compensation? Is approval for that what's taking it so long to come up with answers to the Q&A?

Can I get compensation for all of my items that have an SGA version? My vigilante has halved in value since SGA :/

bumping since I still think there should be some sort of compensation to the tamers, folks that have had broken estates for months, and others that have been massively effected by having their assets and professions stop working since vu 10.

Just the booth bug itself has been going on for about 8 months (August - December, 2009 + December - Present) ... Back in 2008 there was some sort of booth bug at Hadesheim that had some issues too that got compensated for with a shopkeeper. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?124918-B-Shopkeepers-5k#post1514504 I don't know the whole story with that since I was not too much in to estates back then as I just started the game in 2007.

I started up taming about a month prior to vu 10 in hopes that vu 10 would make it much more then it was, but it turned out that was really a bad call since taming's been gone so darn long now.

SEE paid 6 Million Dollars or so for FPC to create SDS. A measly 1% of that would be 600k ped. Divide that up among the effected folks who lost there profession or have had estates and other assets break due to vu 10 or various glitches due to CE implementation that was broken and I suspect the player base would be a heck of a lot happier, and it'd cost less to do this then it would to hire programmers to fix all the problems...

Add in the fact that the payment could be in repairable stuff like shopkeepers, a new type of UL Sib whips, etc. that could be given away with almost no tt value as they are repairable and all that money would be coming back tenfold in the form of decay that all these disenchanted players that are now happier depositors, or that those who cash out would bring back in when they sell those repairable things to others that will be putting back in to the system.

Last edited:
do these sell ingame for 5k ped? if not thats hardly fair to other players.

Status
Back