RX-BOB in our hearts, forever!

Skam

The Half-Wit Phoenix
Society
Rabbids
Silicon Skam Chip
rxbob.jpg

Da and myself came together and created RX-BOB, the loveable robot. This happened yesterday while we were waiting for the mean ones to show up.

RX-BOB is on this picture holding me and Da like the giant lovable robot he is.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

On this one he's not as loveable, and is stomping on some mindessence nubs.

lol nice one :)

so thats who rx-bob is ....heard it mentioned yesterday but didn't make sense then ...

In the first pic, who is playing the role of RX Bob's penis? I think honorable mention is due! LOL

Great work Skam and Da :)

In the first pic, who is playing the role of RX Bob's penis? I think honorable mention is due! LOL
Ah lol that would be me... :rolleyes: :laugh:

I thought you had already taken a screenie when I hung myself there, Skam :ahh: :D

I thought you had already taken a screenie when I hung myself there, Skam :ahh: :D

"hung" is quite a choice of words there...

pretty cute skam and da. :)

Well, if you and I ever cross paths in game and I call you a dick... please remember this picture before you lash back at me :)

:lolup:

"hung" is quite a choice of words there...
Yeah... well I could have been "standing" as well. However I found that a bit inappropriate at the time. ;) :D

RX-Bob!!!! :D:yay::yay::yay:

I sadly was too busy killing the mean RX units and was unable to protect RX bob, He sadly fell in battle and was picked up :(

I will miss RX-Bob!

lol no :D I was going to ask you to move but I thought gah why not let it be :D

RX-Bob!!!! :D:yay::yay::yay:

I sadly was too busy killing the mean RX units and was unable to protect RX bob, He sadly fell in battle and was picked up :(

I will miss RX-Bob!

RX bob will be sincerely missed...!
We both got our RX unit kills though :) I think RX-BOB wouldnt have it any other way!

so thats who rx-bob is ....heard it mentioned yesterday but didn't make sense then ...

Im sorry you didnt get to meet him, he was a great robot, although a bit explosive at times.

yeh bob was cool

:thumbup: for bob

Skam i can take you out on movie if you like damn you sound bored.:cool:

PS. you can join to DA :)

Back