Help, please! What do I do wrong? Dropping bombs...!

De Hotte

Alpha
Society
RELICS
Carlos De La Hotte
I keep on dropping bombs, but I get no hits! It has been like this for a loooong time now! I havent got a single hit for many years! What do I do wrong! (Take a look at pic.)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

People tell me that mining can be profitible?????? I get no hits what so ever! I try to drop the bombs at different places, at different times, but.............................NO HITS!!!!!! Even my socfriends (they are very good miners) tell me to keep on dropping bombs! But No hits!!! Please help me!!!
What do I do wrong?

Last edited:
calm down and now I pm you some areas mate, if you continue to lose there, take a break or make a new avatar.

I keep on dropping bombs, but I get no hits! It has been like this for a loooong time now! Some years now! What do I do wrong! (Take a look at pic.)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

People tell me that mining can be profitible?????? I get no hits what so ever! I try to drop the bombs at different places, at different times, but............NO HITS!!!!!! Even my socfriends (they are very good miners)tell me to keep on dropping bombs! No hits!!! Please help me!!!
What do I do wrong?

LOL even better than your last minig thread

I hope this is a joke lmfao
But in case its not
Buy an orefinder and operate it, that drops your bombs, if you continue manually placing them on ground please tell me when your in game and what time and location, i will follow you and pick up all your dead bombs :)

calm down and now I pm you some areas mate, if you continue to lose there, take a break or make a new avatar.[/QUOTE]

I have just started to mine for ores, I haven't done this for my 3 year EU life. I tend to at least brake even on my runs, so maybe chiping out some of your skills to a level where your gear worked is the way. I belive in beginners luck and chiping out mining skills would make the same for you as making a new ava. You don't need to chip all out, just lower your skills a bit.

Edited:

Maybe should take alook at the pic before I respond :)

calm down and now I pm you some areas mate, if you continue to lose there, take a break or make a new avatar.

perhaps you should actually look at the picture

and i do hope this is a joke i really really do hope this is a joke

Drop a lot more bombs, and then send me a PM with your coods. :D

this is definitely a joke , and a very good one , best screenie ever ;)

You can always call my Entropia Hotline at 999-555-1234 for help. I now have 12 well trained monkeys that can answer any question by randomly pressing a button which will play an answer. The price is only 99ped/min and its directly deducted from your pedcard so no extra transfer fees !.

heres an example of a happy customer.

Customer : "Please help me im stuck at an outpost"
Monkey #1: "Entropia Universe is dynamic, please try again. We wish you a great experience"

omg this brought tears to my eyes..

ty :)) needed a lol like that!!!

:bandit: ~jez~

LOLOOLOL! Very funny Carlos! +rep

lol hotte nice post :):):)

do you get any skill gains? ;)

lol

that should be a superbowl commercial it is an instant classic.

Kudo's...If you don't have CGA those bombs won't detect anything. :D

Don't buy a grenade launcher, I think you'd have trouble with it :laugh:

t

Try dropping a few amps, maybe that helps.
Dont know if it matters if you drop them next to the bomb or on the bomb

I only see one vertical layer of bombs, did you not try double bombing ?

You almost made me spit my coffee all over my keyboard.....

I think I see the problem. You're "saturation" bombing. You bombs are too closely spaced together. :)

Plus, like others have said, drop some probes in between them for color......

After that's done, just stand there and wait until the ore's rise to the surface and just pick'em up. :)

TOOO funny!

:rolleyes:
Hard to say....
:scratch2:
duplicated your technique
with 50 charges
got 50 hits...
:eek:
every one 49 peds...
:laugh:

LOL

You need to have me on radar. That will make things better.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
are today really another the 1. April ?

Good Joke :D

You are simply dropping them too close together...:wtg:

And no skillgains either.....you have the worst of luck Hotte :confused:

You forgot to drop finders with bombs, because of that your bombs cannot hit anything.
Hint: Try to drop some VRX2k very close to each bomb.
If you try to do this in PVP4 will be hit very soon. :laugh:

Well........Nothing suprice me i remeber when i did 6000 orebombs with oreamp 103-105 in well known mining areas before i hit a global and then i was prospector lvl 27.

Soooooo funny, great joke :yay:

Rapido

But for shure, it is harder this days to find anything ;)

Back