[B]Confession Box[/B]! Confess your sins in EU and get relife!

De Hotte

Alpha
Society
RELICS
Carlos De La Hotte
Confession Box! Confess your sins in EU and get relife!

Welcome to the Confession Box!
Confess your sins in EU and get relife!

Let it out! Let us know things you regret or players you wanna say I`m sorry to! It might make you feel better!

I´ll start:
I feel ashame that I havent return the refiner I borrowed from my best friend in game (zyyk)! I even think I have TT:d it! IM SORRY, ZYYK!!!!! Plese forgive me!!!!!!!!!!!!

........*Feels a little better now*..........

Confess my friends! Let it out! Relife! Forgivness! Happiness! :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

All the best! Hotte ;)

Last edited:
I have to get this off my chest....

when ever my mate ziggy goes afk I run up to him, do the sexy dance and thrust my groin in his face.

ur right it does feel better

I'm ashamed for all the nights I've played EU with a little too much beer in my throat, making me do stupid dances and spending PEDs in the bar with the Daspletors instead of hunting Chirpy!

Indeed, I feel better! :wtg:

Forgive me De Hotte for i have sinned

It was i telling noobs at swamp camp that various Ubers (Star, Neverdie, and the owner of this forum were some of the people... to many to remember) would buy their sweat for higher rates as they make so much cash from EU..

I'm really really sorry :ahh::laugh:

Forgive me De Hotte for i have sinned

It was i telling noobs at swamp camp that various Ubers (Star, Neverdie, and the owner of this forum were some of the people... to many to remember) would buy their sweat for higher rates as they make so much cash from EU..

I'm really really sorry :ahh::laugh:

Sh*t Norbert!
I don't think De Hotte can forgive such a sin!
Best deal with it to go sweat with the newblaah's and return when you have at least 1 PED TT of the musculant stuff!

I am ashamed to see religion brought into EU. :wise:

But, please, don't let common sense stop you from telling everyone your worst moments in EU. I'll keep an eye on this thread. ;)

Once, I ate a whole packet of toffo's to myself :ahh:

toffo.jpg

Bless me father for I have sinned.

I have TTed 2 unlimited rifle amps, 64k second rate cloth extractors, 15k stone extractors, 10 k fine hides, refused an offer of a cammo destert stalker @10k ped +TT and then I told someone I had to go to bed when I really did'nt....then the offerer sold the Cammo to someone I know ffs :(

I also have been pissed legless many times in EU and written stupid post in EF:beerchug:

I've given psychological advice when I should stay quite clear of doing that:)

I've advised a noob who said they were the King of Denmark to frig off when they were in thier mind the King of Denmark:D

I dunno if all these are a mortal sins or just normal sinning in EU:scratch2:

I'll say a few decats of The Lootious Rosary and a few Our Marcos and
polish the keyboard repetatively then hit the crafting machine whilst I roll naked in the snow whipping myself with a birch stick... :)

Norbert and the rest of you!

You are forgiven!

All the best! Hotte ;)

I have to admit, I pulled a Spider to sweat camp...and even worse: I LIKED IT! :yay:

And I think I am going to do it again...I am a bad girl! :ahh:

You sinners! I know you´re out there!

You will feel better (and we wanna hear some funny stories)! :)

Confess and you will get relife!

All the best! Hotte

I once punched a horse when I was drunk,

It wasn't happy... and today... neither am I

I try to make some PEDs selling stuff I crafted above market value.
I know it must be a sin, because I do not sell much, but I strongly belived it must be worth that much.
I really feel bad about it, but since Lootius ignored me the past weeks, I have been running low on funds and can not afford anymore to sell to TT .
Also I ruin the market price by buying sweat at 0.6 instead of the usual 0.45, just for the joy of having a sweater smile at me.
Even worse, I also tend to drop low level BPs all over the place, thus cluttering the environment.

But my worst sin the past month...
I did a 300PED run on OA101lights on full condition without having the skills!

:D

I try to make some PEDs selling stuff I crafted above market value.
I know it must be a sin, because I do not sell much, but I strongly belived it must be worth that much.
I really feel bad about it, but since Lootius ignored me the past weeks, I have been running low on funds and can not afford anymore to sell to TT .
Also I ruin the market price by buying sweat at 0.6 instead of the usual 0.45, just for the joy of having a sweater smile at me.
Even worse, I also tend to drop low level BPs all over the place, thus cluttering the environment.

But my worst sin the past month...
I did a 300PED run on OA101lights on full condition without having the skills!

LOL @ the sweat thing...

I wonder how much sweat is currently unsold on the market, and how much it would cost to buy it ALL at .6 mwuhahaa

I got busted today for drinking beer in public...
When they checked my name they found out I had an old ticket open -> €140,-

Got taken away by the cops to the station, everyone looks at ya like youre a killer...

I get 2 options:

1: Sit 7 days (while tomorrow Im gonna start a new job!) :eyecrazy::eek:
2: Pay the 140 while you only have 5 cents on you..

Needless to say that is a problem...
Later I could call in my troops (friends) who rallied to the station and bailed me out :wtg:

Forgive me father for I have sinned:

I later met the cop again who fined me and called him a *** swine!

tourette on
A.C.A.B. ! A.C.A.B. ! A.C.A.B. ! A.C.A.B. ! A.C.A.B. ! A.C.A.B. !
tourette off

Can you forgive me father De Hotte?

When I used to run mob trains at Camp Pheonix, if anyone took a shot at one I would run the entire train to them and wait.

Other times I would collect 20-30 animals and take them to the tp to see how many people I could kill.

I once punched a horse when I was drunk,

It wasn't happy... and today... neither am I
Yeah but, Did it fall over like in blazing saddles?!? :D And I wouldn't tell Dj that :eek:

Jamhot

*sniffles*

I confess, I like attention too much and I have flirted too much on occasion...... *innocent look* *Cries*

Yeah but, Did it fall over like in blazing saddles?!? :D And I wouldn't tell Dj that :eek:

Jamhot

Talking of horses lol..

I rode to the shop today and bought a lighter.. the guy asked for I.D!

Yes I.D!

He must have been mental as Im 37 years old, and no he wasnt joking :eek:

Must have thought mature adults dont ride a horse to a shop, then nip in for a lighter? :scratch2:

BTW, On-Topic;

Dunno really, Im quite good, Im way more naughty on EF mostly :laugh:

Forgive me for I have sinned.

I enjoy taking my pets into the cities and watch them chase and eat the green dots.

I also like to trick fellow society mates (including the general) into coming and seeing my pets, they usually get an up close and personal view.........before the screen goes white :)

DrPaddo and the rest of you! You are forgiven!

Let it out! ;)

All the best! Hotte

Talking of horses lol..

I rode to the shop today and bought a lighter.. the guy asked for I.D!

Yes I.D!

He must have been mental as Im 37 years old, and no he wasnt joking :eek:

Must have thought mature adults dont ride a horse to a shop, then nip in for a lighter? :scratch2:

I told you that you're not so old :laugh: now you also got a confirmation. ;)

Dunno really, Im quite good, Im way more naughty on EF mostly:laugh:

Are you really? :scratch2:

Back on topic:
I always like to make fun of Ted's bad jokes on soc chat.

Woenk bless you I found one on tisdag... it changed my life...

About 4 years ago, just after I bought my ML35 I saw this guy at the rig who I'd had regular pk spats with, along with my society mates at that time.

I did a lame pk on him coz he was struggling to kill a big atrox...it felt so bad and yet so good! :ahh:

In my defence I was slightly drunk at the time. ;)

Glad to finally get that evil deed off of my chest and I beg forgiveness for my sin! :saint:

Forgive me De Hotte..

I get satisfaction for making people confused...

Immortal sin, bumps his own bullshit post in the confessional..blasphemy:eek:

Me again i'm a bad man....

I confess to telling noobs they can sweat each other in PvP zones, and also for starting a rumour of a nexus fountain in PvP 3.:ahh:

LOL your a bad, bad boy!

Back