strange decorations of apartments

Michyblueyes

Prowler
Aweb
I have noticed some rather odd decorations of aprtments recently, for instants a hall way lined with axe1x0's or my own aprtment with the back room rull of about 13 skulls :S

If anyone has and pics of oddly or funny decorations of aprtments post them here i could do with a laugh

i love my daikibalamps .P

I have a daikiba shrine... I *used* to have a clothes corner, but I'm down to 2 outfits or soo :(
And an armour one...but I don't have any of that there either.. lol
All my clothes, armour, weapons, etc...is on my 'secret' avatar :whisper:

Well, spose I'll need to get an apartment first :banghead:

Got some skulls and a chair heh

dunno if anyone cares, but there was a house over at lake serene that, for a time (its not like that any more) had one room used as storage, not even decorative purposes... so cluttered full of 1x0's, longblades, and shit guns that you couldnt walk from one side to the other without stepping on enough weapons to arm an army... lol... ;)

at the time, i didnt know how to take screenshots...

Funnyest Estate thing I've seen was a house - I think from the Atlas Island South tp - that was stuffed with Manaquins(sp). My friend said he walked in and thought there was a party going on until he realized they were all just standing around in all kinds of get ups doing different emotes. The one that caught my attention was the maniquine in his skivys doing the sexy emote with a bunny rabbit or something. Very strange. :laugh:

Mac said:
Funnyest Estate thing I've seen was a house - I think from the Atlas Island South tp - that was stuffed with Manaquins(sp). My friend said he walked in and thought there was a party going on until he realized they were all just standing around in all kinds of get ups doing different emotes. The one that caught my attention was the maniquine in his skivys doing the sexy emote with a bunny rabbit or something. Very strange. :laugh:

Lmao, I loved that one! I belive it was roullette's house but not sure. He was doing the sexy pose with a teddybear I belive. Hot stuff! :laugh:

I saw an apartment that had crafting residues all over the floor. Looks like the guy likes garbage :loco:

Reactions: Ona
Michyblueyes said:
I have noticed some rather odd decorations of aprtments recently, for instants a hall way lined with axe1x0's or my own aprtment with the back room rull of about 13 skulls :S

If anyone has and pics of oddly or funny decorations of aprtments post them here i could do with a laugh

I think you've been to my place :laugh:

there are some nice ones too tho... ive seen some with a cossy corner with a fireplace and a leather chair.... but i cant spend on appartments right now. perhaps i can again in the future, but im first to get a mk 4 and a coat... then ill see whats ahead

Mac said:

Hmmm- how do I change my mannequins stance??? I have one but I cannot change her pose at all :confused:
Sry for slight-off topic :)

Mac said:

I think I saw this one. However, I'd been running around along time bymyelsf and hadn't seen anyone. When I went into this house and was looking around, there was a slight lag and the manaquins hadn't loaded when I walked into the room. I was facing a certain direction, and when I turned around, I near jumped out of my skin when I saw them all. :laugh: I thought I'd walked into a society meeting or something.

I laughed my self sick when I realized what it all was.

Yes, I scare very easily... :silly2:

Back