Create-A-Critter : Plesiomon

AtroxEater

Alpha
Society
Pyrates Of Calypso
Crane Nick Blakes
Well I sent mine in. The Plesiomon is based on the dinosaur, the Plesiosaur. Enjoy :D

The Plesiomon :

plesiomon.jpg

Description:

Thousands of years ago, in the frozen tundra where now stands Fort Zeus, native Calypsonians believed in a mythical creature they called the Plesiomon. It was believed to live in the frozen lake to the south, and if disturbed would emerge from the water to freeze it's victim with it's icy cold breath.

A group of scientists searching for proof of the creature's existence found a frozen egg on the bed of the lake. Surprisingly the inside of the egg was still intact, and top scientists were able to extract the DNA needed to resurrect the Icy Demon.

Maturities:

1- Hatchling
2- Keeper
3- Guard
4- Wanderer
5- Seeker
6- Charger
7- Fighter
8- Striker
9- Outrager
10- Devourer

Stats:

Health - The Plesiomon would start with about 900 HP, rising up to 1700 HP at the highest maturity.

Damage - The Plesiomon would do 100% Cold damage, starting with about 60 for the smallest, going up slowly until reaching the 6th maturity, where it rises faster to 130 damage.

Attacking - The Plesiomon would attack at a normal mob rate (20 times a minute) and would hit about 70% of the time on someone with level 0-10 evade, 60% on someone with 10-15 evade and 50% on someone with 15-30 evade, any higher than level 30 will very slowly decrease the % of hit as the level gets higher. It will be very similar to the Thorifoid.

Movement - The Plesiomon glides slowly about 2 feet over the ground, very similarly to the Thorifoid.

Nice :) I didn't get round to making a creature myself but I had in mind an underwater mob doing cold damage, simply because we could use more of both of those things in the game to add more variety to the mobs.

Don't put them in Zeus lake though, that's my fishing spot :D

I like this as an aquatic mob, but not one with mystical levitation powers. :p

Nice job on it.

I like this as an aquatic mob, but not one with mystical levitation powers. :p

Nice job on it.

Well I was thinking of doing an underwater mob, but with both flying and water mobs it's always a hassle to hunt them, especially in teams. And with the limited supply of viking and polaris teams would probably be much more common, I would however like it to be near water. Thx though :D

Back