Creature Competition entry :)

JackFree

Elite
Society
SPU ¦ Smart Professionals United
Jakob JackFree Freelancer
Here is my contribution to the creature competition and my wish for more aquatic mobs, so I present you with...

Fulmendens

The name is compiled from the Latin equivalent of “lightning” (fulmen) and “tooth” (dens),

This creature from the deep lived peacefully in the deepest parts of the Calypso oceans, oblivious to the colonists that had descended on its planet. After years of exploring the two continents of Calypso, the colonists finally ventured into the deep. Unaware of the dangers that lurked in the dark water, many colonists perished until one brave soul returned with news of this newly discovered predator.

Lightning fast, there is no escape as it sweeps up from the deep to deliver a stunning electric shock, which incapacitates its victim and then finishes the job with its razor-sharp teeth.

Look out for this next time you take a swim :)

Cheers :beerchug:

let me guess his attack electric and cut? Gratz on the nice hand drawn mob I like to see more underwater mobs reason why I created Ytuuy.

One things comes to mind "Fantastic!" I like the description a lot, it's an easy reading, yet tells me all I need to know.

:wtg::cool::wtg:

Great idea jack! I'd love seeing more sea creatures.

Cool Mob Jack Free !!!

really nice critter mate

Thanks guys :)

Cheers :beerchug:

cool mob, nice artwork.

Back