Whiner - The most hated creature :)

GeorgeSkywalker

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
George Ace Skywalker
Decided to use my bad drawing skills as an advantage for this beast :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Creature name: Whiner

Creature description:
A biologically engineered animal of unknown origin. Rumours has it this animal was engineered in the same laboratory as the furor.
This creature of hideous proportions is said to be the most hated. It will constantly whine on anything and everything. It's general retarded bickering and physical ugliness always gain it the most hated creature award and is forever recorded in the all time high hall of fame, congratulations.
Colonists hunting these are said to find it very therapeutic. Myth has it hunting this hideous creature will help to overcome one's own personal shortcomings and help them become a better person.

Maturity names:
Young
Mature
Old
Provider
Guardian
Dominant
Alpha
Old Alpha
Prowler
Stalker

Suggested stats and parameters:
Maturity class: Developed Mutant
Damage types: Penetration 30%, cut 30%, stab 30%, acid 10%
Movement: Running
Combat: Close
Aggression: Very high
Attacks: 20/min
Tameable: Yes
Sweatable: Yes

Professions:
Defensive: Evader
Scanning: Mutant investigator

Lol

Did not know u could tame em.

The ones I have come across seem impervious to any methods of training.

Jung

lol nice one.. does this creature tend to spend many hours on forums? i think ive seen a few around here

Lol. I think this is more likely to be a disfigured offspring from 2 mutants having a baby.

Some of your maturities are missing:

Modified Member

:D

Ive taken care of some Whiner Stalker's in my days, I tell ya. :cowboy:

:laugh: I love the kneecap nipples.

I lol'd.

Sweatable....:confused:
Kinda disturbing ;)

I lol'd.

Sweatable....:confused:
Kinda disturbing ;)

Ya get a special kind of sweat from it that neutralises your ME :laugh:

There ought to be a special prize for funniest entry. There really should

Is this an after-event mob?

you could have it make the /em meek sound effect too but a bit louder...

ROFL

There are times I would shoot them all day long.

BTW do you have to log in to shoot them?

of course they're tamable - but who would want one for a pet? you'd have to listen to it whine all day long.

maturities should be more focused to the creature itself. something like:

baby (Young)
toddler (Mature)
adept (Old)
complainer (Provider)

(I can't think of any more right now, but you get the idea.)

Lol

Did not know u could tame em.

The ones I have come across seem impervious to any methods of training.

Jung

lol nice one.. does this creature tend to spend many hours on forums? i think ive seen a few around here

This creature lives in the hearts and minds of each one of us. There are 3 stages to it's total eradication.

Stage 1
-------
Mastering our ownselves.
A whiner may whine due to some occurences or circumstances. It is at this stage a person should be alert and keep this beast under control. This battle within our own hearts & minds requires a certain amount of intellect, courage and determination. A positive outlook can help. Now certain personalities may be deficient in one or more categories i.e. intellect, courage, determination and postive outlook. A person severely lacking in all these categories may result in an uber whiner or stalker. Despite these shortcomings even a stalker whiner can overcome these shortcoming. To overcome ones own shortfalls the person must tackle each category:
Intellect - if this is lacking can be gained through reading this forum, books and exposure to intellectual people.
Courage - many different approaches to this, one could be to jump in at the deep end go to pvp 4 and mine and hunt their. Be not afraid of any consequences, stand up and be tall.
Determination - If in this pvp 4 trip things go badly be strong and persevere. Be positive that you will succeed. This will lead to success but you must genuinely believe in your own capabilities.

Finally practice the art of meditation. Meditation can help to overcome all the above mentioned defects.

Many of us have allready mastered this stage and can keep the beast in check. However, some may need a guiding hand.

Stage 2
-------
Stage 2 guidance of others.
Ok, you have mastered the beast within yourself but what do you do if you see a whiner in action? Arguably the correct approach is to somehow show the whiner his/her own shortfalls i.e. make them whine at themselves. When this occurs a whiner may become enlightened and can start to make progress at stage one.

Stage 3
-------
The outwardly physical destruction of a symbolic whiner.
In this final stage a symbolic destruction of a whiner prefereably at least once per day helps to strengthen stages 1 and 2 and be more focused so that we don't regress backwards. Having this creature in vu10 can hence be beneficial for this stage. The continous battle with oneself in its physical form can furthermore make significant steps in stages 1 and 2.

and that my friend is how to tame a whiner ;)

Great new Mob, Ace :yay:

Here's a suggestion for the Maturity rankings:

Frowner
Snivveler
Grumbler
Griper
Moaner
Yowler
Wailer
Howler
Screamer
Troll

:thumbup:

Great thread, sure made me literally LOL and as for these:

Frowner
Snivveler
Grumbler
Griper
Moaner
Yowler
Wailer
Howler
Screamer
Troll

:rofl:

of course they're tamable - but who would want one for a pet? you'd have to listen to it whine all day long.

maturities should be more focused to the creature itself. something like:

baby (Young)
toddler (Mature)
adept (Old)
complainer (Provider)

(I can't think of any more right now, but you get the idea.)

Great new Mob, Ace :yay:

Here's a suggestion for the Maturity rankings:

Frowner
Snivveler
Grumbler
Griper
Moaner
Yowler
Wailer
Howler
Screamer
Troll

:thumbup:

I like these names. Quite fitting :)

These are different from the standard ones so you mayget some people "whining" about how they can't tell the maturity rankings i.e. harder if different from normal. What do we do with these people :spank: :yay:

people "whining" about how they can't tell the maturity rankings i.e. harder if different from normal.

I tried to give them a logical progression, ie the level of Whine gets more severe as they get bigger...

But you're right, There just no escaping from Some Whiners ;)

LOL! I so want to whine about the bad loot from the Whiners!

:laugh::cry::laugh:

Back