"Hunt smart" for profit - what mobs does that mean to you?

The reason it's so hard to break even is just because of these threads. Remember you are competing against each other, not MA. So if everybody takes this advise it's useless. Seriously do you see the (I think big profiters) like yoda, skalman, star etc posting what to hunt?
Well ofcourse it's not doable, or atleast not solo, to do what they are doing, but they are protecting they edge.

I appreciate all the info everybody collects (decay formula's, chipping optimizer etc is very valuable), but let people do the thinking.
How easy was it with amped opalo to profit, while everybody was using mk2, ep40 etc.

If everyone thought that way, EU wouldn't be a very welcoming place. Sharing basic ideas and suggesting what things to think about is important, otherwise newcomers would just come, lose a few PED and leave.

And amped opalo, used right, was easy profit for over a year after it was common knowledge on the forums. Finding profitable hunts requires hard work, even with the right approach. Many people don't find it enjoyable, and just hunt for fun. Better people know why they're losing, accept it, and hunt within their means than plaster the forums with 'loot sucks' threads.

Anyway, don't know why you feel so threatened, no-one has suggested tt-ing a broken L gun, pretending it wasn't L and asking for an UL version back from support and then trying to sell it off quick before MA notices - so rest assured, your profit strategy remains safe.

If everyone thought that way, EU wouldn't be a very welcoming place. Sharing basic ideas and suggesting what things to think about is important, otherwise newcomers would just come, lose a few PED and leave.

And amped opalo, used right, was easy profit for over a year after it was common knowledge on the forums. Finding profitable hunts requires hard work, even with the right approach. Many people don't find it enjoyable, and just hunt for fun. Better people know why they're losing, accept it, and hunt within their means than plaster the forums with 'loot sucks' threads.

Anyway, don't know why you feel so threatened, no-one has suggested tt-ing a broken L gun, pretending it wasn't L and asking for an UL version back from support and then trying to sell it off quick before MA notices - so rest assured, your profit strategy remains safe.

LOL like that has anything to do with it :scratch2:
Besides if you have read any posts from me you know how that went.

The way MA thought of this game is that you will be come more profitable by growing knowlegde and skills / gear. As you say if you want to profit it is only done via hard work. So why not let others do the work theirself instead of giving all the information on a plate?
As I said I appreciate all the info some guys here post but you can go too far. Some things people have to find out for themselves, what is the fun if others tell you exactly how the game works? Seeing all your research you must enjoy it, what now if MA exactly told us how EVERYTHING works. That means all formula's for HA, decay, loot list of all items that drop from mobs with their % chance of drop and mark up value and then to make it easy come up with a simulator where you can insert your details and it suggests which mob to hunt?
Then the game is only a clickingparty where only your budget can help you.

I believe there are quite some pokerplayers here. These are people who like to gamble, but want to have an edge. Slotmachines are just crap and hard to keep on playing on them.

Something i have noticed (that may be common knowledge but that i have just figured out) after a lot of testing is that when i skill longblade on large exas i get loot on most of them. When all my swords are finished and I, in a happy mood, finnish of a heard with amped lr59, I get loot in only 20% of the exas....:eek:

So it seems that MA lives after the device "Dont use canon to kill mosquito"

Am I wrong or is someone att MA sitting behind their keyboard screwing with me for a laugh? :silly2:

If you "hunt smart", you can profit on any mob ingame. ;)

If you "hunt smart", you can profit on any mob ingame. ;)

I doubt it :laugh:

E: Unless hunting smart means that you run in the spawn until you find the mob with golden start on it, indicating ath

I would suggest small drones, as the drop a lot of gazz.

Ok, my drones might be bigger, same idea though :)

A global or HoF is always nice, but I feel I want to get profit without a global..I should, right?

Ive been on hunts, Trox f.e, and globalled many times, on adding up, and hitting the repair terminal, Ive found Im at a loss.

Sometimes, that global, even globals, means nothing.

I'd rather hunt drones, and sell that Gazz for markup, without a global, and see some profit, than chase Trox in the hope of a global..and lose.

My choice :cool:

The way MA thought of this game is that you will be come more profitable by growing knowlegde and skills / gear. As you say if you want to profit it is only done via hard work. So why not let others do the work theirself instead of giving all the information on a plate?

Nothing has been given to anyone on a plate. All that has been posted are some simple tips to effective eco hunting, and a list of bog-standard eco hunting mobs that nearly everyone knows about already.

EU is very much about figuring out what works for you, for your skills and for your gear.

Reading a few tips like this might be helpful, but it doesn't instantly turn anyone into a profit machine either. That's where the hard work comes in.

My advice is to hunt the biggest mob you can while naked and not have to spend a lot of money on fapping.

Back