Achievement: My First Video!!

SoftHart

Elite
Society
Skillin' Villains
Softhart
Nothing special, made in Windows Movie Maker. But the fun we had was priceless :yay:

Thanks to all who joined in on the fun!!! :laugh:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV4Lw5hvv7c[/YOUTUBE]

Was a BLAST. Sorry, bad pun. :D

Calypso Synchronized Dying Team

We had so many folks in the ring a few times that Phil got an instaHOF from the kill!

It was WICKED ... just too much fun, and I hope we will do it again next week, because I would love to get enough footage to do a video myself of it to a track that I think would work quite nicely. Great first video there Softy, and I hope you make more Hon. I was trying to get footage, but got sidetracked by PM's.

Oh ya, and ... Gratz to Phil Surtees for the instant HoF's as well. That was just too damn AWESOME. :yay:

To Comp ... LOVE the name there ... CSTD ... it Rock! :headbang:

woot, flying lessons in (EDIT :Caravan ;))!!! always fun :)

gratz on 1st video :wtg:

*thinks about making his 1st one too, but too lazy to actually do it*:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Caravan actually, not Twin. :)

Great first video there Softy, and I hope you make more Hon. I was trying to get footage, but got sidetracked by PM's.

LOL wasn't easy, cause I wanted to be in the action.....not on the side lines :laugh: Maybe if I get a decent program where I can edit out the stuff I don't want in I might try my hand at it. But movie maker doesn't have a lot of options.

lol great vid with all the people flying in the air it looks like human shrapnel :laugh:

Awsome Softy! Luv It!:yay:
A "Blast" indeed. :launcher::laugh:

Back