Selling: selling 100+ julbockar (goats)

Society
Death Unlimited
Johan Roadkill Deadmeat
well as it says i've got little over 100 julbockar and i'm selling them:( selling them for atleast 3peds cuz i'm a broke and poor student so buy them and atleast you wont run out xD

so help the poor and "hardworking" *cough* :computer:students:thumbup:

SOLD!

Last edited:
there are goats in eu?

Take 3 ped for one?

there are goats in eu?
yeah christmas goats aka swedish julbock made out of straw :p

Take 3 ped for one?
i'm gonna wait and se if it can get som offers on 4ped before i go down to 3,
4 leaves me with a profit and 3 i lose peds:( but if i don't get any offers i guess i have to sell for 4peds... i might save a few for christmas aswell since price will rise then :)

With the credit crunch I think you should do a special offer, like say buy 2 get 1 free? :yay:

With the credit crunch I think you should do a special offer, like say buy 2 get 1 free? :yay:

well then i would lose 1ped:scratch2: 2 for 4ped 8ped +1 free =3 for 8ped or i could sell 3 for 3 and get 9 :p

am i the only one totally confused why someone would have over 100 of those things?

:scratch2:

but- either way, i wish you luck with the sale!

am i the only one totally confused why someone would have over 100 of those things?

:scratch2:

but- either way, i wish you luck with the sale!

i have them cuz i am awsome :wtg: and ty:)

The reason he has got over 100 is because he wanted to resell them for a profit. The only thing he didnt realise is that he would have to keep this kind of item for atleast a few years in order to make much of a profit.

One recipe for Goats which i particularly like.... being a poor starving student you could maybe eat them?;)

Curry Goat.
2 pounds goat meat
1 large onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
1 hot pepper, chopped and leave the seeds in
2 tablespoons of curry powder
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 cups of water

Cut meat into bite sized pieces. Combine with the onion, garlic, hot pepper, curry powder, and salt and pepper in a bag or bowl. Let it sit in the fridge for 1 hour.

Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat and brown the meat and vegetables until evenly cooked. Add the water, cover, and simmer for 1 hour. Correct the seasonings to taste and add more water if needed after the hour, then continue to cook until the meat is tender, 20-25 minutes more depending on the meat.

Serve over white rice with green bananas, fried plantains and chutney, or anything you want. You can also add cubed sweet potato or tomatoes to the curry as it cooks.

Serve with lots and lots of ice cold Beer.
Enjoy!

p.s. i would buy one, but the one in my apartment has a huge pile of dung behind it already.....

Stinky:yay:

Handle with care :D

A giant straw goat erected each Christmas in a northern Swedish town has been burned down - yet again.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7801156.stm

that happens every year :D it never survives

One recipe for Goats which i particularly like.... being a poor starving student you could maybe eat them?;)

Curry Goat.
2 pounds goat meat
1 large onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
1 hot pepper, chopped and leave the seeds in
2 tablespoons of curry powder
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 cups of water

Cut meat into bite sized pieces. Combine with the onion, garlic, hot pepper, curry powder, and salt and pepper in a bag or bowl. Let it sit in the fridge for 1 hour.

Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat and brown the meat and vegetables until evenly cooked. Add the water, cover, and simmer for 1 hour. Correct the seasonings to taste and add more water if needed after the hour, then continue to cook until the meat is tender, 20-25 minutes more depending on the meat.

Serve over white rice with green bananas, fried plantains and chutney, or anything you want. You can also add cubed sweet potato or tomatoes to the curry as it cooks.

Serve with lots and lots of ice cold Beer.
Enjoy!

p.s. i would buy one, but the one in my apartment has a huge pile of dung behind it already.....

hahaahhaha ty i'll give it a try ^^ i think the hunger for carnage will overtake the hunger for goat though :D

and no ancient i knew i'd get stuck with them ;) that's why i never tried to sell them untill now, when i can either sweat over 100K or wait untill i turn 18 and can depo >.<

Last edited:
midsommar bump all of my relatives are wasted right now :D

Thought I'd give you a bump by mentioning that i have 'a number' of Araneatrox dolls that are definitely not for sale and if anyone would like to sell me more just PM me ;-p

Good luck with the goats!

cheers :yay: could have sold you 1 but i gave it away:)

soon winter and i forgott to keep this tread alive bump :D think there's 103 left given away 18 or so now :p

The two former goat inmates of my apartment are now outside shop no4 on Floor 2 of the PA Mall (shameless plug) and the pile of poo is still behind one of them:eek:

I think when the apartments come back online, and we start thinking about Christmas and the festive season, you may find there is more interest again.....

Good luck

oh, please visit my shop and buy something:D
(my goats are not for sale......)

Disclaimer...... floor two, if you are British is actually the first floor, not the second one above the ground floor... silly languages....

The two former goat inmates of my apartment are now outside shop no4 on the 1st floor of the PA Mall (shameless plug) and the pile of poo is still behind one of them:eek:

I think when the apartments come back online, and we start thinking about Christmas and the festive season, you may find there is more interest again.....

Good luck

oh, please visit my shop and buy something:D
(my goats are not for sale......)

hehe cheers well i just had to revive the post cuz well rig don't work and my happy trigger finger is itching =D

well i'm too lazy too check around atm but do any1 know when apartments will start working?
consider this a "too lazy to check bump:silly2:

the apartments system is pushed roughly two weeks after VU10.1.
"bertha bot"

well i guess the time is approaching so feel free to buy some julbocks so you'r ready with decorations when the appartments is usable again and for christmas:yay::D

if i'm not misstaken there is 101 left of the little buggers wich would meen i've given far too many away :rolleyes:

help the poor:broke::thumbup:

Last edited:
Back