Nice way to get deposit money.. free ;)

Sweety

Provider
Hi guys, recently I found this cool site and it pays people 2 cents per search.. the search must be unique for that day and 15 seconds within each search. Oh yeah, you are limited to 40 searches per day only)

Well, I found this out yesterday or so, and you just need to use paypal (if you don't, you just make one.. don't even have to verify!) With that amount earned from this site, deposit into PE? Donate to MB? It doesn't matter what you do! (Although if you don't have bank account or CC, you can only transfer the funds to somewhere else and can not withdraw to real cash)

So you can calculate that 40 by 2 cents each is 80 cents a day... 8 peds only, not too much right? Well, as you get more referals (which is what I am doing) you earn more and more! You only earn from 1 step of referals so there is no need to fear that I might be taking your referals

Also, what is so good about referals is what the person that referred you gets some money, but you still get the full amount!

So, here is my referal link, thank you in advance if you choose to be my referal :D
http://netbux.org/

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, MB, I'm not too sure if this is not allowed or anything, so if it is, I apologize and you can do as you wish to this thread.. Close, delete, move.. or just keep it as it is :) :p

just and FYI you only get paid if you have made more then 50$ and it is paid out ever 15th of the month.

By that you'd have to do this everyday for 63 days doing 40 unique seraches a day. So it doesn't seem realy worth the time for most but for some it might be.

Sounds too much like hard work to me :cool:

Just use it as your standard search engine, eventually you will have $50 to cash out. I just signed up..

Sweety said:
Oh, MB, I'm not too sure if this is not allowed or anything, so if it is, I apologize and you can do as you wish to this thread.. Close, delete, move.. or just keep it as it is :) :p

Sorry, we do not allow referral links here on EF, so i edited your link.

And this belongs in off-topics, so im moving it there.

:wise:

Oh, no referal link? Bah lol :p

Yep, its work but its pretty straight forward... anyways, DO NOT purchase any referals from them (I just read that they are new so do not pay them for anything yet would be wise. Just don't pay them anything and see if you can earn anything... Bye bye :D

Back