The Dragon's Hoarde Opens

Gwen Ryuunami

Provider
Society
Calypso Settlers
Gwen Kathry Ryuunami
http://sapphiredragon.spreadshirt.com/us/US/Shop/Index/index/page/1

Have you ever wanted a t-shirt that says Kira? How about a shirt that tells the world how much you love Japan? Ever want to wear something more eco friendly? Or how about a shirt that tells the world you're a Black Knight? Do you ever feel the desire to proclaim your support for the shinigami women's or shinigami men's association?

Then do I have news for you! I've gone and designed some super awesome anime, game, sci fi and fantasy inspired t-shirts. And opened a store to sell them in! Come pick something out from the dragon's hoarde!

(not sure where they go, so if this should be somewhere else please move it there and let me know!)

Kira, shinigami, anime, a cap with L on it... hrm, do I sense a Death Note fan? ;)

Can I get a T-Shirt that says:

"Don't spam me, bro!"

Have you ever wanted a t-shirt that says Kira? No.
How about a shirt that tells the world how much you love Japan? No.
Ever want to wear something more eco friendly? No.
Or how about a shirt that tells the world you're a Black Knight? No.
Do you ever feel the desire to proclaim your support for the shinigami women's or shinigami men's association? No.

:scratch2::D:scratch2:

Kira, shinigami, anime, a cap with L on it... hrm, do I sense a Death Note fan?

I is very much a deathnote fan. The M and N hats are also Deathnote, Mello and Near. I should make the lettering on the mello hat brown. So that it looks like chocolate. XP I also have "fanfiction anonymous" shirts, and shirts that say "I iz Noob" "I iz Uber" "Crafter" "Miner" and "hunter" as well as a limited edition shirt for members of my society Calypso Settlers.

Back