Atrax Park 50globals=500ped

Very bad gb/ammo ratio today :(

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

though saying bravo is a "regular" drop is stretching the truth just a little, isn't it? :laugh:

It's not common but it drops a lot more than Foeripper so it's on the edge, 3 types of loot would have been too much :laugh:

Damn!
It seems my perception of bravo drops was atleast slightly off :laugh:
2 drops in this month alone, to me, is WOW :eek:
Once I get my prize PED from the Ambu event I will try finish my 50 within the remaining time. My recent mass losses have restricted me to 300ped on card, which doesn't even cover a hunt, let alone the gun needed :ahh:

Gratz to those with tent and gun in hand, happily camping it up. I've seen a lot of trax globals in chat since the beginning of this event, that's for sure!
:yay:

25-29

When the cat's away (Uniqu3) the mice (me) will play. Gz on yesterday's globals Uniqu3!!!;)

Loot highlights: CB24 (L), Paladin Harness (supposedly it hadn't dropped since 9.4.2, but i got 2), Cosmetic Pen (Royal Purple) (supposedly it hadn't dropped since 9.4.2)

30-31

Just 2 today...
Big gz to Goutty for a great run earlier today (I am sure we will see the screenshots)

Updated!!!

Gratz for the bravo Goutty (3rd one this event)

Gratz Uniqu3 for finishing

Updated!

Updated!!!

Your atrax are not cooperating latelly, but I am sure that they are waiting and gathering their might to drop a DOA!!!;)

Back