ATH: 70K ped on Dynera Laser BP

LOL I didn't even consider the lack of (L) :silly2:
Well then I change my statement to...
"WTF! ATH ON QUANTITY!?"

What the hell does it matter if it is a limited or none limited. It makes absolutely no difference!!!!!! Only that little bar does moving it from left to right at the avatars discretion

Funny that you mentioned nothing at Auks ATH!!

Anyway big gratz torlin keep clicking away ;)

Rgds

Ace

what does your mentor JH say about this?

btw gratz :D

JH was his mentor ??:D

GG Torlin. U will getting bored by this sound one day :)

Well, be carefull burning that much in such a short time, its double edged sword (and i know some who take the sword in the face).

Well, u are adult so u know what to do :)

Geez man you're crazy... and sooo lucky. :D Gratz for this nice ATH ! :wtg:

What the hell does it matter if it is a limited or none limited. It makes absolutely no difference!!!!!! Only that little bar does moving it from left to right at the avatars discretion

Funny that you mentioned nothing at Auks ATH!!

Anyway big gratz torlin keep clicking away ;)

Rgds

Ace

If you read it's 1st post you will see that it's question was on the lack of residue not on quantity/condition. So if the item is (L) or not DOES matter in this case. But i agree with the rest of your post.

WHOOA! That's awesome! Big grats! :yay::wtg::yay:

Thanks all for your post :D.
To answer to most of you, I was clicking very close to full condition (Like I am used to do) but my run before was not really nice (but very expensive, around 54 ped tt ressources)
And an order of ignisium gives me around 600 ingots.
I take them and craft but I just move the Quantity/Condition to the first graduation, I was always in the green and start to clik. And after you know the story, TADAM !!!!
Of course, I have been very lucky to catch this ATH, and I am not sure in full condition I got it at the same time, but if, maybe lot more.
But howewer, I am really so happy !!!!!
Thanks again all for your PM & messages, may the next ATH and big HoF be with you

at 24 degrees at 3pm in the south of france you should have been outside in the sun.

pffft!

(Gratz ;))

at 24 degrees at 3pm in the south of france you should have been outside in the sun.

pffft!

(Gratz ;))

I don't know the name in english, but I was outside, in a "veranda" taking the sun, drinking some coffée or lemon juice :D listening music or watching TV.
I am used to work a lot, so sometimes, I take some days of holydays :yay:

If you used up most of the ped to get this ATH then why are you blanking it out? Perhaps you try to hide something, so we wont all freak out over your too soon ATH. But ok its up to you. And very nice Hit gratz ;)

wow congratz!!!!

Nice one gratz ;)

DAMN!!!

Huge gz!!! well deserved :)

congratulations! :cheer:

if you'd stop for a moment, maybe i'd be able to get one teeny-weeny itsy-bitsy global in...but no!!

Heh, wonder if that laser will have good luck travel with it. ;)

Impressive, congratulations.

Big gratz torlin :yay:

Back