WoF T-Shirts Now Available

Hurrikane

Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
I'm pleased to announce that the long-awaited WoF RL T-Shirts are now getting printed.

t-shirts_-_forum.jpg

Last year's winners will receive the first run, and others will be for sale to the public. 12 will be made available for this year's winners too.

The design is a cool rendition of J-Boy's Logo and trophy with added guns and the slogan "I fought for my country in Outer Space ...I killed so many", all in white on a black background.

So don't delay, get your conversation-starting pride-enhancing reminder of EU's greatest event right now!

T-Shirts are available Worldwide in Male and Female, small (S), medium (M), large(L), XL, XXL and XXXL, with the women having a choice of t-shirt, v-neck or strappy top.

Other products/designs may become available in time but this is all we can offer for now.

Cost for each will be $22 +Postage and Packing (researching this now for the best deal)

Paypal and Moneybookers available now.

PM me with your address/delivery details and we'll work out the postage and set up your order.

All of those who have already submitted an enquiry; we are on the case:)

Hurrikane&Clam

Last edited:
Can you please have this year's t-shirts printed as soon as possible for Australia's planned real life victory celebration !? :laugh: ;) :beerchug:

Great idea!

Good Job !!!

One XL for me pls :)

Can't we pay in EU as well? Others do transfers for RL items here already.

Oh I definatly want one :) Cant wait to see the design.

Will the tshirts be in different colors or black/white?
(not fond of white tshirts.)

Can't we pay in EU as well? Others do transfers for RL items here already.

Yup, there will be a PED option eventually, but will have to be worked out regarding postage costs; either we'll just charge everyone a bit too much for this option or use the forum to place the order/give address details and then settle in-game once the payment is worked out.

Oh Skam, all T-Shirts are black, with a white design (at the moment lol)

Pics up tonight (just gonna go see J Boy now:))

Hurrikane

I'm pleased to announce that the long-awaited WoF RL T-Shirts are now getting printed.

t-shirts_-_forum.jpg

Last year's winners will receive the first run, and others will be for sale to the public. 12 will be made available for this year's winners too.

The design is a cool rendition of J-Boy's Logo and trophy with added guns and the slogan "I fought for my country in Outer Space ...I killed so many", all in white on a black background.

So don't delay, get your conversation-starting pride-enhancing reminder of EU's greatest event right now!

T-Shirts are available Worldwide in Male and Female, small (S), medium (M), large(L) and XL, with the women having a choice of t-shirt, v-neck or strappy top.

Other products/designs may become available in time but this is all we can offer for now.

Cost for each will be $22 +Postage and Packing (researching this now for the best deal)

Let me know if you're interested by PM.

Paypal and eventually in-game purchasing available soon, but orders and delivery addresses can be taken now.

(Duplicate of original post)

Hurrikane

Very nice Hurri and Jboy etc :yay:

With the average size of computergeeks im a bit puzzled that XL is the largest ? Im not in WOF but it was my first response when i saw the post

Got a cool slogan for a second badge of Shirts:

What started as a fun event, is now known as:

*logo etc here*

World of Firepower
- Entropia Universe -

©DrPaddo - 2009

Got a cool slogan for a second badge of Shirts:

What started as a fun event, is now known as:

*logo etc here*

World of Firepower
- Entropia Universe -

©DrPaddo - 2009

Erm.... it's still a fun event, and it's been called the World of Firepower since day one, so I don't think we'll use this one:)

Thanks for the input though.

Hurrikane

With the average size of computergeeks im a bit puzzled that XL is the largest ? Im not in WOF but it was my first response when i saw the post

If orders come in for XXL etc I'll do my best to accomodate them, it's just that prices go up for short orders so I advertised the most popular sizes. (Of all the enquiries so far, no XL has been asked for yet, let alone XXL)

Hurrikane

XXL, and indeed XXXL, added to the size options.

Same price:)

Hurrikane

Very nice shirts :) Do you have pictures of the strappy female option? Also, a sizing chart, or comparable brand for sizing?

Very nice shirts :) Do you have pictures of the strappy female option? Also, a sizing chart, or comparable brand for sizing?

The pics of strappy tops I can't get yet, as none have been done yet and I lent my scanner to a mate. They're Fruit of the Loom Lady-Fit Strap T-Shirts if it helps. The V-Necks are either deep V's (bit of cleavage) with shorter sleeves or a slightly more demure one with regular sleeves. Looking like the option of a "Scoop Neck Melange" will appear soon too. Will post pics of all of them in a day or two.

I can take dress sizes (8, 10, 12 etc) or Inches across the bust measurements (34, 36, 38 etc) as the size and convert it to the S,M,L etc no problem.

Hurrikane

Thanks Hurricane :) With the name I was able to google it and see what they look like. I have a few fruit of the loom tank tops (wearing one right now actually), and they're very comfortable.
I can probably just look at the label for my size ;)

Awsome! Can we pay with peds? :)

Jamhot

Awsome! Can we pay with peds? :)

Jamhot

Only when a few have been sold (building up the kitty), or the time it takes to turn PEDs into garments works out at about 60 days:(

As soon as we can offer this I'll let you know.

Hurrikane

Only when a few have been sold (building up the kitty), or the time it takes to turn PEDs into garments works out at about 60 days:(

As soon as we can offer this I'll let you know.

Hurrikane

Postal order do then? :D

Jamhot

Postal order do then? :D

Jamhot

PM me with your address details etc, I'll let you know how much with postage your order will be. Payment will initially be by PayPal, Moneybookers and yes, cheques or postal orders by mail too if you wish:)

Hurrikane

bit of cleavage

Sod the T-shirts...How do I get a little WoF logo thingy at the bottom of my name thingy to the left?

Can you please have this year's t-shirts printed as soon as possible for Australia's planned real life victory celebration !? :laugh: ;) :beerchug:

Great idea!

Yes please do that but please change the text to "We almost made it all the way but where crushed by Sweden" ;)

Sod the T-shirts...How do I get a little WoF logo thingy at the bottom of my name thingy to the left?

There ya go Clammy, current one :) For others go to the top of the page, quick links, efd icon shop, they are under misc

And there is the first one Clam :)

I want one:yay: can i get cK Shadows printed on the back??:silly2:

There ya go Clammy, current one :) For others go to the top of the page, quick links, efd icon shop, they are under misc

Oh pooh, I don't have enough points for one. Too bad since I haven't missed a hunt yet. :(

Last edited:
Yes please do that but please change the text to "We almost made it all the way but where crushed by Sweden" ;)

actually it was Romainia, we never got the chance to be crushed by Sweden ;)

If you havent already printed a load of shirts or have some sort of agreement with a PR-Assecories company somewhere may I suggest using Cafèpress? Its free to make a shop there, costs very little for premium shops and they take care of the printing and shipping. Easy peasy japanesey!

Back