About Loots

Scanhu

Mature
Hi :yay:
i was wondering about frequency of loots from entropedia, when they say commun or often what does it mean :scratch2: can it be quantify bye something like " if i kill 300 daikibas i have a chance to loot 2 commun items ..or if i kill 5k of them i can get 1 chance to have an extremly rare item ...or maybe i have to kill 20k of them ....:eek:
100k ??? :confused:
pleaz if someone do mathematics and statistics maybe he can say if there is average item loots for a number of dead same mobs :yay:
it seems to be hard to believe that a noob come on first daikiba young and loot with opalo emik S50 unlimited .... but i don't know it would be crazy :eek:
GL all cu ingame and have fun :laugh:

not to be Generic on this answer... but... EU is Dynamic. :rolleyes:

which means a fresh player can kills their first mob and could yield an uber loot and the next avatar plays for 5 years and never gets much more than a handful of globals.

The ranking of loot frequency is actually given on entropedia here and is a guide only based on subjective opinion of those who choose to edit it.

Unknown Loot frequency is unknown (default value)
Very often Items found in most loots.
Often Items you loot several times every hunt. (at least once about every 100PED spent)
Common Items that you loot in most hunts. (at least once about every 1000PED spent)
Uncommon Items that regulary drop in globals. (likely to drop about every 10000PED spent)
Rare Items that are really hard to loot. (not very likely you loot this item at all, no matter how much you spend)
Extremely rare Items that are almost never looted. (Forget ever looting this kind of item, unless you are really lucky)
Event Item can only be looted during the event period
No longer drops Item no longer seems to drop from this mob.

edit: gah beaten

Actually, unfortunate as it is, practice showed in the far that people who deposit substantial amounts of money into PE, get put on a special "other list" of good loots with improved frequencies.

Even when hunting the same mob, a depositer and a freebie noob have different luck.

Actually, unfortunate as it is, practice showed in the far that people who deposit substantial amounts of money into PE, get put on a special "other list" of good loots with improved frequencies.

Even when hunting the same mob, a depositer and a freebie noob have different luck.

lol, I would say on the opposite. From my perspective, it's the oldtime ubers who mostly loot (useful) repairable SIB weapons, or their wives.

I've had a couple of high-PED hofs, but it has been mainly oils, no TT+ item.

Recently though there has been some item drops like shopkeepers, so maybe it's possible again to loot an "oldtime" item again. (Well, while I still can hunt - polaris thighguards seems to be impossible to get new ones of, and a viking one, nah forget it...)

Basically, if you're looking at the loots of mobs on Entropedia and you see something that makes you go Wow.. Sweet, you're almost guaranteed to have very little or no chance of looting it

:laugh:

Experience tells me that this is completly wrong, however. Seeing that my version is backed up by Mindark and, I assume, FPC - I don't doubt it's the right one.

Very often Items found in most loots.
Often Items you loot several times every hunt. (at least once about every 100PED spent)
Common Items that you loot in most hunts. (at least once about every 1000PED spent)
Uncommon Items that regulary drop in globals. (likely to drop about every 10000PED spent)
Rare Items that are really hard to loot. (not very likely you loot this item at all, no matter how much you spend)
Extremely rare Items that are almost never looted. (Forget ever looting this kind of item, unless you are really lucky)

I believe, based on my own loot history and of others,
that this should be reviced and read. ;)

very often No items in most loots.
often Useless items found in most loots.
Commen Useless Items you loot maybe every few hunts. (at least once about every 1.000PED spent)
Uncommon Useless items that you loot in some hunts. (at least once about every 10.000PED spent)
Rare Useless items that rarely drop in globals. (likely to drop about every 100.000PED spent)
Extremely Rare Usefull Items that are really very hard to loot. (not very likely you loot this item at all, no matter how much you spend)
Impossible Super Rare Usefull Items that never loot. (Forget ever looting this kind of item, unless you are really really really lucky)

Yep thats more like it. :D

Last edited:
lol, I would say on the opposite. From my perspective, it's the oldtime ubers who mostly loot (useful) repairable SIB weapons, or their wives.

I've had a couple of high-PED hofs, but it has been mainly oils, no TT+ item.

Recently though there has been some item drops like shopkeepers, so maybe it's possible again to loot an "oldtime" item again. (Well, while I still can hunt - polaris thighguards seems to be impossible to get new ones of, and a viking one, nah forget it...)

Forget the ubers ... it's only the wives :) .

Back