concidering crafting...

FlopSter

Young
I've concidered starting crafting..but is it really worth it?...like how long would it take for someone to actually start turning a profit on it?

I know who can give you a good reply. :whistle: *mb*

in short : dont do it

Crafting is a very bad buisness for anyone thats not either damm rich or very lucky

Me and many other has spend tens of thousands of peds trying to be cutting egde and very few has managed to get to a point where we can earn anything back

But if u have money to spend and wanna gamble them u can choose to invest but as a new player u have a long way to go still

If ur serius about starting out then ur welcome to send me a pm and ill help u get started

When I started PE, I started crafing.

When I started to want to enjoy myself, I started hunting.

I've deposited and lost about 4000 ped in my hunting career, and I've got some guns and armour and all that crap.

In my crafting career, well, I have nothing to show for the 8000 peds I deposited there.

Let's not talk about mining right now, k?

thinking about starting to craft to. this is a dismal outlook though.

is it really this bad? MindBuster?

Crafting is not that bad if you know what you are doing and how well you are doing it.

First, start out with Basic Filters. Components are now useless and TT food, but these are quite cheap to make.

Make sure you have enough stuff for a lot of attempts (like 1000+), else you will need some luck.

Do not attempt to craft something if your CoS (Chance of Success) is under Excellent (which is acquired at blueprint QR around 30 with no skills) - else you will feel the pain :) -> of course, this does not apply to Basic Filters if you are just starting...

Don't expect to make money from crafting in the beginning unless you are somewhat lucky. You will need skills to maximize your chances.

However, you will not lose much if you keep making cheap stuff and if you follow those tips.

EDIT : I'd like to add something else. Your trading skills come into play as well if you are crafting for profit. Buy your materials as cheap as possible (without ripping the seller off :laugh: )

EDIT 2 : Please correct me if anything is wrong ;)

Last edited:
Mirna said:
I am planning to start crafting from level 1 also :D.

Don´t craft if you arn´t rich. You will loose so much that you are going to cry.. :(

Muppis said:
Don´t craft if you arn´t rich. You will loose so much that you are going to cry.. :(

last night, i crafted a bunch of basic servos (started with Good CoS). 474 attempts i believe it was. after the servos made and the residues, i was down about 7-9 ped. not too bad since i could have easily lost that much if i spent the same amount on ammo and went out hunting (figuring in decays, etc.).

is there ever a chance to break even on these basic components?

do the loss margins increase as higher level BPs are attempted (assuming i wait until i am ready to craft them)?

It can be done...but yeah UBER PEDZZZZZZZZZ $$$$$$

1 recommendation, apart from seeking advice, is speak with Alex Hollllleeeerrrr

he is selling skills and BP comprehension skills

these are required full stop to even begin to think about serious crafting and buyin this way is cheaper/saving time in the long run!

other than that READ A LOT of info that is around and speak with uber crafters Hally, Auktuma, MB etc etc

dunno if this helps! :silly2:

good luck! ;)

Back