Beta testers needed!

Site Admin
Admin
I need about 16-20 additional beta testers for a very advanced text-based browser game I am developing.

Please PM me if you are interested in participating, and list any 2d or text-based browser games that you have played in the past.

Positions will be filled on a first-come first-served basis. Later on in the development process (this is still quite early stages), more beta testers will be invited.

Thanks!

Count me in.

Since this is going to be an EF based EU browser game is it gonna be called EFU?:silly2:

Count me in.

Since this is going to be an EF based EU browser game is it gonna be called EFU?:silly2:

Actually, this beta test is for a text-based browser game that will be the precursor to an Entropia-themed version. Once the major systems and features are completed, the engine will then be ported over, customized for Entropia, and made available to EF members. The EF version will use EFD as the in-game currency. ;)

LOL sorry - just had to report the first post as violating §3.7 ;)

On another note I did play a good bunch of browser games in the past.
So PM will be sent soon.

LOL sorry - just had to report the first post as violating §3.7 ;)

On another note I did play a good bunch of browser games in the past.
So PM will be sent soon.

This thread isn't in violation of rule 3.7, as the beta testing work will be directly benefitting and impacting development of an Entropia-themed browser game I will be releasing here on EF in a few months. ;)

This thread isn't in violation of rule 3.7, as the beta testing work will be directly benefitting and impacting development of an Entropia-themed browser game I will be releasing here on EF in a few months. ;)

Entropia-themed isn't Entropia though....
I remember long-time ago having one of my posts deleted by 711 simply because I suggested using a screenshot program that was named after another game.

FFS. His forum. His rules. Spoils to the victor and all that jazz. Deal with it.

seems like fun I had an idea to do something like that but i have no idea how to make a browser game, (or any other type of games). pm me with more info what do i need to do to join.

That title froke me out!

I thought it was beta testers for the VU10 update. :ahh:

I wanna test!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

FFS. His forum. His rules. Spoils to the victor and all that jazz. Deal with it.

It was a joke and I am happily testing this stuff already ;)

Also to be fair there were similar threads by regular forum members which were not removed as far as I remember, so its really okay.

Back