FYI: Black Hawk's "15$ Experiment" - By Cherry Cherry Lady

Well the experiment is about surviving at 15USD/month not keeping 6/6 players ingame. If they don't like the game or ain't able to play as often or play at all the experiment did not fail. It's unfinished or rather canceled in these cases.

ahh, little Brain 'Professor' Az Bloodz is back. :wise:
Everyone can learn from you. I love it to read your BS, please write more. :computer:

Falke

It's simple.

If the project does not work for someone, there are only the following grounds.

the person ...
- has not complied with BH instructions
- is only dumb
- dont play enough
- play to much
- cant play the 'game' (CE2)
- dont like the 'game'

:D

PS: Az Bloodz is a good example for all, how you can reach 50k skills, >3000 Sweatgatherer in 5 Years without/or less deposits. :yay:

!!! YOU ALL CAN DO IT !!!! :wtg:

Falke

It's simple.

If the project does not work for someone, there are only the following grounds.

the person ...
- has not complied with BH instructions
- is only dumb
- dont play enough
- play to much
- cant play the 'game' (CE2)
- dont like the 'game'

The experiment did not fail yet and I have to see a real attempt on this forum that did not succeed. I can't consider Xian's approach valid since she changed the rules/expenses etc on a daily basis without showing any real numbers.

PS: Az Bloodz is a good example for all, how you can reach 50k skills, >3000 Sweatgatherer in 5 Years without/or less deposits. :yay:

!!! YOU ALL CAN DO IT !!!! :wtg:

Falke

Telling you the 100th time: I am a miner. Yes I started with sweating and sweated a lot and guess what still doing it sometimes cause I want to raise my skill level but I don't need to. As you are reading the German forums you see my mining expenses and returns but guess you are simply not wanting to admit that simple fact. Keep on whining loser.

Telling you the 100th time: I am a miner. Yes I started with sweating and sweated a lot and guess what still doing it sometimes cause I want to raise my skill level but I don't need to. As you are reading the German forums you see my mining expenses and returns but guess you are simply not wanting to admit that simple fact. Keep on whining loser.

You are a Miner ? :laugh:
Close your Eyes and what you see that you are. :wtg:

Falke

Funny reading such a crap from a whining coward who is affraid of revealing his identity I am outta this "discussion".

Again, Cherry was amazingly active in the first day or two, but died down.
VU10 seemed to have been the final nail in the coffin.

Say it like it is, Cherry u were too active in here, you had a great chance to do something worthwhile for the community and become a well respected member, hey ho :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Say it like it is, Cherry u were too active in here, you had a great chance to do something worthwhile for the community and become a well respected member, hey ho :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes Turnself, you are very right... I had the bigest chance to become well known player, well skilled etc etc with the activity i had. But in the beggining i was forgot about my RL. I had problems there and here and i was consentrated to the game all the time. But i had to take a brake then and then to fix all the things... So, in few words saying what happen would be: I just screwd everything up :)

Subscribing

Subscribing also and best of luck.

Its important for FPC to offer a service thats fun and enjoyable (and better then the competition) but also to the widest audience.

If a new player or low depositor can play Calypso for $15 a month, compared with playing on another planet for $25+ were are they going to play; because the platform MA provides is fundementally the same across all planets, only the experience that varies - with each planet acting as whole new games, people will be happy with a full game thats not necessarily the best experience but you don't miss what you don't know and you know the planet is being improved all the time - they will stay put for the time being.

its important to provide an exerience for every level of player, if people want to spend big money on calypso they will and can. BUT if they dont or can't, they wont, they will go to other planets or leave the platform complety and regardless the end service. Simple.

I played happily for free for years, because i didn't want to deposit not because i didn't feel as if i had to, now i do and i want to deposit often. If i had started in a much different world were although i could play for free i really had to deposit big to 'play' i think i would have left almost straight away because that wasn't for me at the time.

Last edited:
Necro :rolleyes:

The experiment is over i think

Back