Uber: 24k kreltin

GZ on the latest HOF Bait... keep on grinding.. Ill watch the spam roll by... I just logged out but I noticed your on fres.. Ill check for the HOF in the morning... ;)

Let this be known as "Pham Pham effect" :laugh:

To depositors who are disgruntled of one person being lucky and lucky and lucky and then again, lucky and then some more lucky: just stop depositing. This wouldn't be possible without your deposits. You can't advance past cornundacauda while for somebody is enough to login and shoot two mobs to hof? Stop depositing. You can't have succes as weapon crafter and you see tailor or two days newb looting those precious bps you're after? Stop depositing. You're mining and your bombs seem to be fake, and all mining deposits higher than small run away from you? Stop depositing.

Is very simple, guaranteed effect, you'll be a merrier person and have a better social life :)

Did I mentioned you should stop depositing? Did I mentioned I am in same boat as you? I am ok with hunting snables as much as I can, let them unlock the mother of all skills, reach lvl 350 in 2 months and withdraw 500,000USD. If is not from your deposits why should you care? :)

On a more serious note, I believe is possible to play smart, but up to some degree. After that, comes pure simple luck.

and untill i looted the cb24 i used kors also

And what made the difference between you and the players who used same gun, on same mobs, at same times as you? :)

I think the secret involves a sweatshop tbh.

Or maybe you should rethink your view of how EU works... He is succesfull with lots of mobs on him. People that are eco with the "right" plates and armor complain. I wonder who got it right.

It's so obvious now, thanks for pointing that out Hawk. :)

Tons of unnecessary decay = win. Sweet! :yay:

Somebody in Sweden likes you for sure..

wow awesome job.. nice loot window, impresive loot skills you have :), mind me never mess with ya, handleing so many space mobs and still alive!

So your saying I buy say an Improved Korss and grind away on trox and you will survive without deposit, I might take that test.

I just saw this thread , i have to say something . at first , i am not a player with lesser skill , i have play for near 2 years , now i have 7k handgun and 6k rilfe ( little higher than u ), and unlocked combatsence ,avoidance ,medicin etc. , second , i also losed big time . 3rd , anyone can know when i lose , before end of Nov. , i losed 10k ped in one month in trox , what do u think ?

Hmm 10kped loss (how do you survive without deposit), ah i forgot all those TROX ubers and neconu

Man im just saying he said the word "secret" in this thread so it means something.

Well if bait got KS in 2 years - if i grind trox in 6 months i have KS - Might be worth a shot unfortunately i lost all the ped i have and have to go on scraps, maybe a deposit just to get the imp korss.

And yes disgruntled players who fund baits hunting (like i do) I had to do something in the vincinity of 12 million ammo to get anything decent when bait (average must be something like 3k-4kped a day) and gets something all the time.

And that just goes to prove another 9k ped out of our depositing pockets

And yes disgruntled players who fund baits hunting (like i do) I had to do something in the vincinity of 12 million ammo to get anything decent when bait (average must be something like 3k-4kped a day) and gets something all the time.

And that just goes to prove another 9k ped out of our depositing pockets

hm...
I can tell you for his activity that is not that man...
I see you as a old player I tough you know more the ped burn rate with Imp2870 for AT LEAST 12h of activity ingame?
with 12h+ activity per day with p5a, I can burn 4k with not many problems (no problems If Im available all day) ... so with Imp2870 if you like I might do the comparison (for a full time hunter)

Last edited:
hm...
I see you as a old player I tough you know more the ped burn rate with Imp2870 for AT LEAST 12h of activity ingame?
with 10-11h activity per day with p5a, I can burn 4k with not many problems... so with Imp2870 if you like I might do the comparison...

i call bs on the p5a i burn 2X a106 on a p5a and that takes over 2 hours for 400ped ammo

i call bs on the p5a i burn 2X a106 on a p5a and that takes over 2 hours for 400ped ammo

I burn 2xA105
Each Amp takes about 1 hour, if the spawn allows
Each run has more or less the total cost of 500 ped (+-20/30 ped. depending on decay)
so its a 250/hour burn rate for me at least.
I might have done the calculations ealier. Its not soon here and Im sleepy, all I know is that I switch gun also, and usually on a day of hunting I can spend 2-4k, depending on the mod/ availability also (4k requiring ofc almost living on the pc which I cant due to my vision)

PS I will edit ealier post

Last edited:
I burn 2xA105
Each Amp takes about 1 hour, if the spawn allows
Each run has more or less the total cost of 500 ped (+-20/30 ped. depending on decay)
so its a 250/hour burn rate for me at least.
I might have done the calculations ealier. Its not soon here and Im sleepy, all I know is that I switch gun also, and usually on a day of hunting I can spend 2-4k, depending on the mod/ availability also (4k requiring ofc almost living on the pc which I cant due to my vision)

PS I will edit ealier post

so u count decay aswell srry i count only ammo

Baits History - MAs Chosen One

Just remember this guy has never deposited (??)

Dec 2007 - ATH -Trox 8,790 PED ! (Armor Nemesis (5Bs?) Korss 400 - Ped 360
Dec 2007 - ATH -Trox 10,086 PED ! (Armor Nemesis (5Bs?) Korss 400 - Ped 9250
Dec 2007 - ATH - Drone 11,029 PED ! Korss ?? - Ped 9941
Dec 2007 - 4167 PED ! (Armor Nemesis (5Bs?) Korss 400 - Ped 13403
Dec 2007 - 3364 PED ! (Armor Nemesis (5Bs?) Korss 400 - Ped 16768
Jan 2008 - 8711 PED (Armor Ghost (5Bs?) Korss 400 - Ped 16268
Feb 2008 - 7564 PED Gazz Tower
June 2008 - 19851 Ambu (P5A) - Ped 1776
Nov 2008 - Trox 1794 PED !
Nov 2008 - Trox 8410 PED !
Dec 2008 - Trox 1532 PED !
Feb 2009 - Trox - 1988 PED !
Apr 2009 - Trox - 2069 PED !
May 2009 - Trox - 3160 PED !
May 2009 - Trox - 8069 PED !
July 2009 - Kreltin - 24961 PED !
July 2009 - Kreltin - 9693 PED !

17 Uber Hofs - MAN !

I wonder where he got the peds for the imp2870 ??

Looking at his trend it is possible he could go without depositing

He is one of the luckiest person in EU - I wonder when my drought will end (1 23k ped doesnt make up for the 10k USD ive deposited.

Just remember this guy has never deposited (??)

17 Uber Hofs - MAN !

I wonder where he got the peds for the imp2870 ??

Looking at his trend it is possible he could go without depositing

He is one of the luckiest person in EU - I wonder when my drought will end (1 23k ped doesnt make up for the 10k USD ive deposited.

just going out on a limb here, but i bet bait has never paid 300% for x5 decay in his life. i bet he's never paid % for armor decay in his life. i bet he has never hunted over his level in his life.

have you ever done any of those things. yes. you made a career outta it.

meanwhile what was bait doing?

drone, drone, atrox, atrox, atrox, atrox, dome 1 alien, etc... and obviously hunting more in one day than most ppl do in a week, some ppl a month.

now stop trolling the guy's gratz thread and start a moan thread like everyone else usually does. say gratz, hit the gratz button, or don't.

show some cooth.

"spent some time in the can" hehe gz though very lucky:)

meanwhile what was bait doing?

drone, drone, atrox, atrox, atrox, atrox, dome 1 alien, etc... and obviously hunting more in one day than most ppl do in a week, some ppl a month.

Theoretically you're right, practically WHAT ARE THE OTHER PLAYERS IN EU HUNTING? DIRIPIS? With what weapons?

Do you think bait was the only player hunting those mobs on daily basis? Or is he the only one using korss400/p5a constantly?

Let's get over it, he's lucky, way too lucky, he honestly make me think that EU is rigged, so I won't deposit again, MA won't give a sh*t that I won't deposit again, this is life. Thanks Agis for posting that list, my $ will be way better spended irl.

hm...
with 12h+ activity per day with p5a, I can burn 4k with not many problems (no problems If Im available all day) ... so with Imp2870 if you like I might do the comparison (for a full time hunter)

And that imp2870 grew out of what? Eco hunting drones? You mean he never had a day of 30-50% returns? If so, WHY? That's the problem my friend. I accept he could survive nondepo, make an upgrade here and there, but to pretend he never had a losing streak pls.

And the problem is, even if he would have now a loss of 15k ped, those are gifted money, you understand? You must judge from his first uber, those were gifted money and any idiot should be able to hunt in EU starting with a gift of 10k ped.

I deeply respect a non depo who builds his budget from, say, hunting after a certain resource etc, build stack of X extractor and Y beauty resource which can be sold nicely etc.

But a lottery winner? Where the hell is his merit?

For me, there is no difference between bait and this great miner known by everybody: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/uberloots/156271-upsss-xxiii.html

Last edited:
+rep, too (spelled as do) true.
Bait is just lucky but he can't help it. It's simple, if you buy 20 tickets, 10 can be winners, but also 0 can be winners. If you buy 5 tickets most you can get is 5.

Point is people like skippie & bait are very sucessful - have everything fall their way, so they get behind other sucessful people ..it seems like they dismiss the people who are having it tough on the frontlines of hunting and no its not a whinge, its a simple fact that i have tried everything i even went with ambu 8 months straight blew 100kped ammo (unfortunately its the sucessful people that sell X5s at absoulutely obsurd markups and push the market up, making eco unaffordable unless you have 10k usd to spend) and we battlers have to pay high % for those guns to get anywhere. Just remember korss's were 150% back then simple fact is me like quite a number of hunters in this forum are battlers who struggle to keep there head above the water , and no I hardly ever hunt things above my level (its just i cant afford uber gear). Fortunately for bait he got gifted right from the beginning.

Now im going to test baits theory hunting eco with a maxed 1450 at 2.91dmg/pec (unfortunately its a 150$ risk i take) and camp trox until i reach KS in 6 months (bait got KS in 2 years) and with fingers crossed if he is not a chosen one I will never have to deposit ever again.. we will wait and see..I bet ya i will be depositing yet again soon

Now im going to test baits theory hunting eco with a maxed 1450 at 2.91dmg/pec (unfortunately its a 150$ risk i take) and camp trox until i reach KS in 6 months (bait got KS in 2 years) and with fingers crossed if he is not a chosen one I will never have to deposit ever again.. we will wait and see..I bet ya i will be depositing yet again soon

No need to wait and see. You will fail. You failed even before you started. You rely on luck with that setup. It is not eco. Do like he did. Hunt trox with p5a+106 until you get KS.

The things are simple. If you stay at your level, you stay even most time and at some point you WILL get lucky. If you use strange setups you lose most times and at some point you will get lucky. In the first scenario, when you get lucky, you have cash to upgrade. In second, you will pay for loses. Maybe not even all loses.

And pushing the markup on L items is a good thing. You can hunt the mobs that drop them and make money out of that. Even if you use them. Then again, why would you use them?

Agis i feel ur pain totally, i started playing this game nov 08 and since then i have deposited 8k+ usd total. I have lost 2.3k usd on oa101 which i refer to as a learning process, and gambled away 2k usd on oa109 another learning process (although i am convinced that if the MU on oa109 was closer to 130% or less then i can be profitable based on where i mine and due to the MV of the ores i find), and my hunts has totally sucked, my hg is all natural from 1 to it's current 6400, and my agi is 70.9 something and my biggest hof to date is a 500+ ped trox. it does suck to keep hunting (depositing) the way i do and not get a uber in hunting but at the same time as much as i THINK i hunt there's ppl like bait who hunts 2x more then i do and kill 3x faster then i do. So not knowing exactly or even how the system works (only crap load of theories out there) i will ASSUME that it's a lotto system and bait just happen to buy that many more tickets then i do so he stands the better chance to hit the lotto more often. HOWEVER by the time my agi is over 80 and i hit commando if i dont hit a uber in hunting i will be introducing my foot to MA's A**:laugh:

the guy is overlucky , everyone figured that except all the uber player around who seem to be almost paid to take is defense.

You keep saying he does smarter what everyone do, this is so wrong!

He doesnt do anything different, except being a luck bastard or simply a rigged avatar.

ive stopped working to dedicate into this game for a year: fast conclusion i had to sell everything i had ingame prior to the experiment just to keep going month by month...

I didnt deposit for a year, ive hunted 12hours a day for almost 350days. I lost 50000ped this year because overall i even had to sell almost all my skills. Ive never had a hof over 1k since 2year. I lose average 1000ped a day and cycle over 5k. The lucky time doesnt even cover the long term loses. Sometime ican break even for a week or two. but it always endup losing for1 month then. All the skills ive got was worth about 1ped per points because of my actual skills worth. So any new skills iwas getting i had to sell each month by bunch of 5-6kped just to keep playing. Ive had to sell everything ive gained this year just to keep not depositing after burning the 50000ped/items/skills reserve i had before starting this experiment.

And this guy is a non depositor who had atleast 2hof a year, doing the same crap i was doing next to him all those time? where is the logic?

Ohhhh right, he did things smarter than me... hunting next to me was smarter then? Cause that would be the only anwser. Rigged!

And ohhh please stop saying were hunting the wrong things! without the good setup! its a easy "mythical" awnser which worth nothing cause its not because we dont success we are stupid and Bait is smarter.

This game is rigged. Simply. Even if he not involved by cheat or by being Ma affiliate, this is still nonsense and u cant affirm he does things smarter, its just a invalid argument. Because it can only be wrong! You cant be smarter by using the same setup as everyone else in the same area than everyone else. WAKE UP, its not like there no one hunting atrox with the same setup as him, its clear there some bogus luck sticked to is butt.

Last edited:
No need to wait and see. You will fail. You failed even before you started. You rely on luck with that setup. It is not eco. Do like he did. Hunt trox with p5a+106 until you get KS.

The things are simple. If you stay at your level, you stay even most time and at some point you WILL get lucky. If you use strange setups you lose most times and at some point you will get lucky. In the first scenario, when you get lucky, you have cash to upgrade. In second, you will pay for loses. Maybe not even all loses.

And pushing the markup on L items is a good thing. You can hunt the mobs that drop them and make money out of that. Even if you use them. Then again, why would you use them?

I dont see how 2.91 (1450+dante) & 2.94 (p5a + a203) dont own 106 is different setup sure i might be paying 50% more and at level 70 - the 1450 is eco (aka my level) and i dont see that as a strange setup, and yes i mostly stay at my level and the 1450 is my level , XT will come soon.

Firstly: Gratz bait, you embody the chinese grinding community (which I might add, isn't a bad thing) :)

Secondly: Lol Kerham, the Pham effect indeed.

Thirdly: I could do this if I had no 'life' outside of EU :silly2:

(Liesss).

I dont see how 2.91 (1450+dante) & 2.94 (p5a + a203) dont own 106 is different setup sure i might be paying 50% more and at level 70 - the 1450 is eco (aka my level) and i dont see that as a strange setup, and yes i mostly stay at my level and the 1450 is my level , XT will come soon.

cuz everytime u hunt with L weapons ur giving away possible savings to markup and lets say for instance it costs u 200 bl1450 to reach KS then u would have lost whatever u paid in MU to obtain those guns as extra expenses when there are cheaper alternatives. and if total tt spend on those gun was say 100k ped u would have paid on avg mark up of 50% then even if u did ath 50k ped it be spend on those 1450s to unlock KS. this is of course given that MU stays high on 1450 and ur goal is to unlock ks using 1450 etc etc etc but basically u be down a crap load using that gun cuz you could of use a p5a with 203 which would of been much cheaper, however if u just wanted to have fun and i can surely see how mowing down mobs with a 1450 be fun they u've exchanged possible savings for fun factor which for some is worth it. Like me mining with 109 amps knowing full well i will lose my ass off in the long run. oh and for any hunter out there who's main goal is to profit i recommend power claw mentor edition for a one time investment and just kill dakibas,bery, & combibo non stop in swamp camp naked and dont even bother fapping u WILL profit with that weapon if u sell all ur loots @ mu + chip out powerfist & melee combat (yes u get to keep evade and all other nice skills), boring as hell but i am 99.9% sure if u cycle 5k ped through the repair terminal on that weapon u will profit.

Just a suggestion ...
Take a look at all time hunter list at tracker and look at averages. A few examples:

Neo 130
Hawke 129
Grave 154
PM 113 :(
Bait 120
Skippie 125

No idea what conclusion to draw from it :D

This is a real good piece of advice.
Almost all entropiaplayers have the same problem, they try to play above their own leauge.. and they loose so much cash on it.

One of my best friends who is far more skilled than me has almost stopped to play completely due to loosing tons of cash.

Myself havent deposited in months, due to downgrading both gear and mobs.
I know use UL HL8 + gremlin + maxed UR-125..

I have a disciple who doesnt depoist god damnit.. Yes, he sweats from time to time, but mostly he hunts.. using low level armor, low level guns.. and he breaks even..

So, if you are loosing tons of cash... Downgrade and camp... camp camp camp.. downgrade downgrade downgrade..

Eventually you'll find your level.. Now.. I bet you 1k ped you wont find it funny.. but hey.. Noone ever said entertainment is free..

I dont know why im wasting space in this gratz-thread with this post.

Gratz Bait, several others surely deserve this more than you.
But you got it, and therefor a big fucking gratz to you.

Just a suggestion ...
Take a look at all time hunter list at tracker and look at averages. A few examples:

Neo 130
Hawke 129
Grave 154
Bait 120
Skippie 125

great idea and by that acct Agis is actually at 129.62 ped per global which puts em ahead of bait and skippie. WTF i am only at 98.73 ped per global avg i guess you just showed me i am totally getting a raw deal from this hunting gig... okay so i just like ran some quick avgs off the tracker and i am like in the bottom 3% for avg value of hunting globals when having more then 500 globals...i am actually very upset now..yo MA what gives man...

Last edited:
Just a suggestion ...

Neo 130
Hawke 129
Grave 154
Bait 120
Skippie 125

no , i am not so lucky according to this . yes , i has been known this fact .

but like skippie said I has never paid 300% for x5 decay in my life. I has never paid % for armor decay in my life. I has never hunted over my level in my life.before i changed i2870 with close 80lv hit , i only hunted mob below trox ,amb with only p5a .

the biggest secret is one word "saving" , that means keeping lowest cost , and gaining highest return from ur loot ( try to get highest MU u can from loot, include all tt food), and never killing mob over ur capacity, and never trying new activities I am not so clear. as i said above ,EU is a management ,not a game or gambling

Its not worth to keep arguing with you mate...
I think that you keep not getting...

no , i am not so lucky according to this . yes , i has been known this fact .

but like skippie said I has never paid 300% for x5 decay in my life. I has never paid % for armor decay in my life. I has never hunted over my level in my life.before i changed i2870 with close 80lv hit , i only hunted mob below trox ,amb with only p5a .

the biggest secret is one word "saving" , that means keeping lowest cost , and gaining highest return from ur loot ( try to get highest MU u can from loot, include all tt food), and never killing mob over ur capacity, and never trying new activities I am not so clear. as i said above ,EU is a management ,not a game or gambling

What bait says is EXACTLY what I do... and I bet that others also do...
I eventually blow up some peds having fun on bigger guns/bigger mobs to skill a bit faster also. but that's it

Just a suggestion ...

Neo 130
Hawke 129
Grave 154
Bait 120
Skippie 125

According to this im "luckiest" than Bait, Skippie or PM
My avg is around 140

According to that, next one to ath on CP should be PM.

Back