Buying: Textures

Aly

Alpha
Society
Antipodean Army
Alyss Aly Aquire
Not sure this warrants a buying thread, but have exhausted most my contacts so felt it couldn't hurt ;)

I am attempting to collect one of every (or as many as possible) texture type.

Below is a list of the textures i currently need. If you are able to spare one or two textures of any type on the list, i am happy to buy at market val.

Please drop me a PM here, or if you bump into anyone from Antipodean Army or any Aussies in EU.. chances are they will have me on fl or know how to contact me.

This thread will remain open until i have collected the textures i am after and will be updated regularly with textures received.

Cheers :)

Aly

Last edited:
STONES:
All Collected

FABRIC:
Wrinkled Felt

ORES:
Himi
Kirtz
Langotz
Maganite
Morpheus
Platinum
Rugaritz
Tridenite
Valurite
Vesperdite
Xeremite
Zanderium

LEATHER (from skins/hides):
Eomon

WOODS:
All Collected

MISC:
Hammered Metal
Polished Chrome
Rough Metal

Last edited:
Aly, contact me ingame I have lots of texture that you are missing :painter:

Aly, contact me ingame I have lots of texture that you are missing :painter:

Thank you Leeloo
I will try and catch you ingame again shortly :)

I will take that as an "I have more textures for you" pfft :silly2:
See you in there ;)

List has been updated with a few more.
Will continue to update as i go :)

Cheers :beerchug:,

Aly

Hi Aly - A nice quest . Good luck on acquiring some of the rare ones.

I have a few of these listed on my price list and can add a couple others that I have in quantities too small to list.

Here are some you might need: Berycled, Chomper, Frescoquoda, Fugabarba, Letomie, Mourner, Tripudion, Alferix, Azzurdite, Cobalt, Durulium, Erdorium, Ganganite, Gold, Lanorium, Narcansium, Oxidized Iron and Terrudite.

Look forward to catching up with you inworld. Please send PM with possible times to meet.

Best regards, Dane

Hi Aly - A nice quest . Good luck on acquiring some of the rare ones.

I have a few of these listed on my price list and can add a couple others that I have in quantities too small to list.

Here are some you might need: Berycled, Chomper, Frescoquoda, Fugabarba, Letomie, Mourner, Tripudion, Alferix, Azzurdite, Cobalt, Durulium, Erdorium, Ganganite, Gold, Lanorium, Narcansium, Oxidized Iron and Terrudite.

Look forward to catching up with you inworld. Please send PM with possible times to meet.

Best regards, Dane

Thank you for the response :)

PM sent ;)

Aly

Just got some more materials so might be able to make you some more to go with those 26+ you just had :) I'll let you know next time I'm online.

Just got some more materials so might be able to make you some more to go with those 26+ you just had :) I'll let you know next time I'm online.

Thank you Xany, most appreciated :) Definately gave the collection a nice boost ;)

and sounds good :D will have to catch up with you in there again soon ;)

Always a pleasure :),

Aly

Hey!
Check my selling thread:
Texture BPs!

I have a couple extra ones I haven't updated onto it.
You can have those free if you purchase the bulk. It's clearly below weekly MV, the stuff.

Thank you Sweat.. but i am after the actual textures not the bps.

I tend to only craft the one's i need in larger quantities to texture clothing

It appears you already have a buyer for your bps anyway ;)

As the list is starting to get a little long i have changed the format to now show only the textures I am still looking for.
(A thank you to LeeLoo and this site.. always invaluable ;) )

BUMP :D

Aly

Last edited:
aand BUMP

Getting closer thanks to some great additions from a few soc mates, Dblood and LeeLoo.. most appreciated :)

Mainly only the rarer textures left to track down.. but still a few more common ones on there.

Hopefully i'll be able to coax them out of a few more player's storage spaces ;)

Aly

Coarse Frote
Fine Frieze
Wrinkled Felt

If you like I should be able to craft those for you

Didnt I sell you one of those? If not I have :D

Hammered Metal
Polished Chrome
Rough Metal

Can craft 1+2 and do have Rough!

Ty for the nice words about my guide!

Thanks for the post LeeLoo :)

Sorry i missed the Dianum when i updated :D You did sell me one of those ;) Thank you for picking it up ;)

As for the others.. that would be great :) I will try and catch you in game shortly :)

I still have a few more reasonably common ores and leathers to collect.. if anyone else out there has a texture or two they dont mind selling.. please shout here or drop me a PM

Cheers:beerchug:,

Aly

List updated :)

Slowly getting closer ;)

Thank you all :) Still looking for quite a few more ore textures and a couple in other categories.

Sooo... BUMP it up :D

Aly

BUMP for more textures :D

List of textures still needed, updated :)

Still a fair few to collect.
Please drop me a pm or shout here if you're willing to part with any of the textures on the list ;)

Cheers :beerchug:,

Aly

Back