• Dont Depo it

Votes: 140 44.7%

• Total voters

InDaHouse

Stalker
Society
General of Sanctuary
Saoirse
If you had $10,000 USD to depo right now what would you do with it?

Holy crap, $10k hanger :eek:

Anywho, if i really had that money, i'd go for fun and buy some better gear and then just blast off the rest of it by hunting.

With 10k$ id upgrade my car IRL :laugh:

Hanger =/= hangar
It was explained gazillion times before and that typo will cost you a fair amount of teasing from eager beavers all around.

I.

Use half to chip to lvl 60 Paramedic, up my HP a bit and then keep the rest for hunting, hoping it might actually last more than a few weeks :laugh:

:yay:10k usd depo it into game and than use it for Fun
teoretickly do it now i m not sure something will be left at end of Summer :rolleyes:

I'd spend it on:

ML-35 cos i've always wanted one of them.
Some juicy ul armour like Angel.

And the rest on hunting and fap skills.

I'd make a quick extra payment reducing my mortgage. Reduced interest payments COULD go into EU (if after VU, it is worth it)

One piece of Imp. M2875 or whatever the name is.

I would sell my UL HL8 and use that cash to buy skills to better use the Imp..

The rest would be ammo..

Ammo ammo and more ammo...

I'd buy better armour plates and go skill up hunting not having to worry about how to afford (L) guns :)

Spend some on Crafting weapons/Attachments.

Maybe start skilling on MF too

I will loose it in less than 1 year on hunting, mining and mining, unlock something ubah lvl which none ever heard of ( ubah Grand Master in B... )

or I buy 5,000 glas of beer , which will take me 3 years to drink , if I dont become alcoholic.

or I keep that 10,000 usdollar, like now and buy 750 new video games with it :) which will proably keep me busy for another 10 years.

Add "withdraw" as an option :laugh:

wait and see if CKI deserves it more.

I'd go on a holiday lol

Looking at the pole results I see a lot of sensible people saying don't depo it, I would tend to agree.

On the other hand if you have just won the lottery and 10k is nothing to you I would go one of two ways:

Buy a decent UL gun (maybe armour if i couldnt find a suitable investment gun) then spend rest on skills like Para or try to get a bit closer to Commando (the money left wouldnt get me a lot further lol)

Or

Wait for a little while and invest in new property when the new planets come along, if MA follow the same pattern there will be more available than 1) People who want it 2) People who would be willing to spend PED and buy it. <optimism mode>Lots more people will come into game due to massive hype surrounding the incredible advertising campaign shown worldwide (cough)</optimism mode> So you would in theory make your money back with a nice profit margin.

However if you did just win the lottery you could just buy your gun and armour anyway and play property tycoon with your depo for a little fun :D

Buy Adj. FAP and a decent UL SIB gun (in the 40DPS unamped range) and a mix of Jag/Angel armor with the leftovers I guess. I'm not a fan of chipping ;)

I would buy a RL car with a hanger for my shirt ;)

Spend it on skills.

250Hp, KillStrike & Quickness here I come! :yay:

been a while nooblet.....
I fail to see it.

Unless it's the "don't depo it" option, my joke was to put it in and then withdraw it.

I would donate to Dj. Desire :yay: :wtg: :banana: :monkey:

I would get myself a decent UL-Gun and a nice set of UL-armor so I have the basics for hunting covered first of all and then if I had to chip up to use the gun, or if I can already chip up some evade.
Ofc leave lots for ammo too so might not be able to chip in evade as much as I would have liked ;)

(and buy me a pair of TiK-500 matter finders too)

now all my US$ 10k are gone

Dynera laser sights on condition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I voted Don't Depo,that amount would get you far more value in rl than in EU.
But if you want to spend the extra cash in EU any way,then I would wait for CE2 to arrive hopefully with new introductions to spend on.

I fail to see it.

Unless it's the "don't depo it" option, my joke was to put it in and then withdraw it.

oops wrong person lol, I thought you were someone else just realised ow I know you lol.

Nooblet statement retracted + rep given

I could deposit $10k from my own savings right now, but will not do that of course. No need to waste to much in this game since I recently bought a house :).

On the other hand, if I would get $10k for free and the only option to get it included that I had to deposit it, then:

Buy an iM2870 and an A106.
Use the rest for chipping up my rifle pro standing to unlock Kill Strike.
Reserve a few k ped for ammo.

I voted skills + gear.

i would buy a adj as 97+ amp and adj fap thats 60-70k

then i would buy skills 20k

use the rest hunting on cp

Start an Opalo Project. Hunt Combibos using all that 10k USD.

I would manipulate the whole sweat market.. I will own the sweat market...

Back