Hardcore avatars, yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • No

Votes: 49 72.1%
  • Dont know or dont care, gieb efd plx

Votes: 12 17.6%

• Total voters
"Hardcore" caught my attention but then somehow, uhm..., it turned out to be about something else... :rolleyes:

I can't see the advantage with it. I mean you have such an avatar and loot something special. What happens to your inventory if you die? The killer takes it all? :scratch2:

Hmm... I think I wouldn't use it.

Character development is in my opinion the core of Entropia. Removing that is removing the bond I'm positive most of us have to our avatars, but primarily removing the incentive to keep on going (even in bad times). We keep on striving to get better and stronger, and many feel satisfaction reaching goals they have set up for themselves. More often than not, these goals are skill based in some way.

Removing that attachment, making avatars expendable is in my view not at all what Entropia is about. And I wouldn't want it even if it was an "extra", something on the side of peoples main avatar. That would still mean sharing existance with these expendable avatars, and regardless of the limitations you've mentioned (different prerequisits, different loot table, different equipment, different economy), they will still effect the universe.

So in conclusion; Thanks, but no thanks. That's not a quirk in Entropia, that's a different game.

Bad idea..

Hardcore avatars would just cause more people to create new avatars. We already have enough multiple avatars out there that violate the eula. We don't need more.

....and tears of happyness rolled down his face as he knew you could not out run the gorilla spider and was soon to know what his life was worth in actual rc....

I will keep my UL av thank you :D

Back