A little Teaser to keep you all awake

Status
well, that looks pretty cool....

I think a :yay: is in order if I am assuming correctly :)

does this have anything to do with the death of michael jackson?

now we need more information please ......to much of a teaser there

how about a 4 second mini- teaser- video as in the official MA section...
let´s see those numbers rise :)

Greetz Nyb

Nice...for some...

Edit: Tussi, was it you using the 41 ?

hmm tracking spending and hit's this looks like a nice too :)

when is beta version and can I help?

interesting! many questions arise. i agree, too much of a teaser! :D

What is it? How does it work? When can i run it?

I should sue you guys as this website was my main idea and i've gotten 150 ped so far from it :mad:;):silly2:

It looks great and I'd be glad to help you with testing if you need.

Will the realease be delayed just like CE2? :rolleyes:

What is it?
It is an extension to my entropiatracker client which monitors usage of your weapons (other stuff like FAPs, mining gear and maybe armor will be added when i have time) plus the success of it (mobs hit, damage done), gives you realtime statistics on how you're doing with them.
How does it work?
Simply run the 0.6.x version of my client (as soon as it'll be openly available which - to avoid confusion - it is not yet) and subscribe to the feature. Open the interface from the tray icon, equip the weapons you have (so that they show up in the list) and (in case you're interested in total cost and real damage/pec information being accurate) configure any attachments you might have on them - then blast away and be amazed.
When can i run it?
Hopefully soon. It is currently in closed beta, functionality looks stable (all testers report that it is accurate) and only some cleanup in the code to be done (some currently hardcoded debugging messages have to be made conditional and a minor issue with the interface has to be fixed).

Will the realease be delayed just like CE2? :rolleyes:
Hopefully not :scared:

I should sue you guys as this website was my main idea and i've gotten 150 ped so far from it :mad:;):silly2:
:scratch2:

Tussi

Well it's true the original site was my idea :p I just couldnt make it happen myself due to lack of coding skills so i told starfinder about it and asked if he would be interested in it etc etc. :)

Looks very promising. A tool such as this would help to settle all those eco discussions once and for all ;)

Looks very promising. A tool such as this would help to settle all those eco discussions once and for all ;)

Yes, and (at least for me) it deliveres very interesting results.

So better have your popcorn ready for the time after the release ;)

Tussi

Well it's true the original site was my idea :p I just couldnt make it happen myself due to lack of coding skills so i told starfinder about it and asked if he would be interested in it etc etc. :)

Your idea was "It would be cool to find patterns in loot - can you do that with globals" ... That is pretty much 0.00001% of what the site does now... 150 PED is WAY more than 0.0001% of what we have "earned" on the site.

Your idea was "It would be cool to find patterns in loot - can you do that with globals" ... That is pretty much 0.00001% of what the site does now... 150 PED is WAY more than 0.0001% of what we have "earned" on the site.

True to a degree i guess.

owwww..now that would be a nice tool :)

owwww..now that would be a nice tool :)

From a person who has run some long tests with it .. 15-20 hours of hunting straight.. I can tell you this... Im ONLY using L weapons from now on, until I get to like 9.5/10 :)

Also.. I dont bother with scopes / lasers anymore.. :)

From a person who has run some long tests with it .. 15-20 hours of hunting straight.. I can tell you this... Im ONLY using L weapons from now on, until I get to like 9.5/10 :)

Also.. I dont bother with scopes / lasers anymore.. :)

powerfull stuff that tool is going to be,might make some changes in how people play pe and thus the markets of stuff

powerfull stuff that tool is going to be,might make some changes in how people play pe and thus the markets of stuff

If I remember correctly I got about 2.4 dmg/pec with AS147 (5.8 HA) ..
and about 3.5-3.6dmg/pec with apis...

Hit rate with AS-147 with biggest laser + scope was about 88% .. and 93% on the apis.. depending on mob.. 500 PED straight on aurli gave 91% hit % with apis.. so.. yeah.. I highly advice you to try this tool once it is released.. it can show some powerfull stuff :) imo the best tool developed for EU so far

just imagin you got a full hp Drone 03 infront of you and this lil tool will advice you that you can use the opalo as finisher and not the amped LP120
maybe in version 1 :D
are there coming more teaser ?

Brilliant way of persuading more people to run the client! :D

Btw, I must confess to NOT running the client, myself, not cos I'm a selfish bitch (weeeeell, that might just come into it a tad) but cos I can't bear to play with purple chat switched on (it just drowns out everything else), and I guess there's no point, if you only switch it on now and then (like, when i global, or when a socmate posts a mysterious smile)....is there?

If I remember correctly I got about 2.4 dmg/pec with AS147 (5.8 HA) ..
and about 3.5-3.6dmg/pec with apis...

Hit rate with AS-147 with biggest laser + scope was about 88% .. and 93% on the apis.. depending on mob.. 500 PED straight on aurli gave 91% hit % with apis.. so.. yeah.. I highly advice you to try this tool once it is released.. it can show some powerfull stuff :) imo the best tool developed for EU so far

On entropiatools you could do the same, only takes 1 minute to fill in your details.

Oh and a global tracker site was not you ideas since there were some active already.

Brilliant way of persuading more people to run the client! :D

Btw, I must confess to NOT running the client, myself, not cos I'm a selfish bitch (weeeeell, that might just come into it a tad) but cos I can't bear to play with purple chat switched on (it just drowns out everything else), and I guess there's no point, if you only switch it on now and then (like, when i global, or when a socmate posts a mysterious smile)....is there?

Well, in case you maximise the chat (which imho also looks better when running EU with a high resolution) it normally has enough room to show you other stuff as well, but that certainly depends on personal preferences.

On entropiatools you could do the same, only takes 1 minute to fill in your details.
With the only difference that this won't show you the dynamics of it (which can be quite interesting).

Tussi

Let's hope CE2 will not void all your hard work!

Any scheduled release date yet? :)

yeah, i gotta agree with chielsen. these results about hit rate and avg dmg are already well known, and you can get accurate data using entropiatools.

With the only difference that this won't show you the dynamics of it (which can be quite interesting).

what kind of "dynamics" you mean? the numbers in entropiatools are based on experience and extensive tests (the 20%-8% miss rate).

the main result from your tool would be if we could conclude on something different than what entropiatools already shows.

also, this tool would be awesome for me to show MA how i keep missing 20-25% of my shots, instead of the theoretical 8%, using maxed weapons (not that MA would do something, anyway...) :D

Let's hope CE2 will not void all your hard work!

that would be my biggest fear as well, especially after seeing the chat-box revamp in the last mini-teaser. i'm almost sure that my own tool (the skill scanner) will stop working after CE2. hope i'm wrong.

Status
Back