omfg how funny

killster0

Hatchling
me and my cousin went up to this person for fun and we did the sexy posture she got realy anoyed and said back off so we did then she said right ive posted a picture of you two harassing me so we took several minutes arguing that in game it doesnt matter what people say because they dont realy know you but then she said ok tomorrow (today) you will be banned soo a noob called sara is just anoying

It is the sexy posture that should be banned.

I dunno if it should be banned, maybe just kept to a time limit? There are times when it comes in handy :p

Sexy pose is... disturbing. Spec. on M chars.

I.

Yes given the sexy pose on male avas can be annoying.. but the issue I see is that if an expression is banned... then that basically means we don't or is not allowed freedom of expression? Do we want that in EU? :confused:

To the OP You must realize that Avatars are REAL People. Just because You think Something is Funny or cute Doesn't mean that the Player in front of you does Too. In the Past there has been A lot of Abuse of this Posture. To the point that players have been Physically trapped in Corners Or Shop Containers by the Perpetrators. to the point that the only way out was to log off That is disturbance of game play
If a Player asks You to Stop doing something that is Disturbing to them then You Should do so. Continuing to do that which you were asked to stop is Harassment.

Read the EULA
EULA said:
8. MindArk’s Rules of Conduct
c. You cannot interfere with any other participant's ability to use and enjoy the Entropia Universe.

d. You may not take any action, post, communicate, upload or otherwise use any content, including text, images and sounds, that MindArk, at its sole and absolute discretion determines to be sexually explicit, racially, ethnically, religiously or sexually offensive, hateful, vulgar, defamatory, libelous, harassing or threatening to another person or organization or otherwise objectionable. This includes communications in the Entropia Universe and in any other website or forum with connection to the Entropia Universe.

Subsection C says that you Cannot Interfere with another players Game Play
Under Subsection D Using the Sexy posture In the Manner described by the Op Is violation of this Section. It is Being used to Imply a Sexual act on Another avatar Humping when done by Male Avatars

Lets be Honest here People. In the Real world Men Just Don't walk up to Women and Hump there Legs If they do they get Arrested for Sexual Harrassment.

If you get a Laugh out of causing someone else Torment wtf, Would you Laugh if some pervert walked up to your Mother or Wife or Girlfriend and Humped/"Sexy" there Leg I think not. I believe People would Mame or Kill the bastard. Hmm now Why is that?? Its because The World has a Zero tolerance of Sexual Harassment or Assault.

So why the Hell do This in EU. Even if it is just Pixels to you it is Still Depicting the same act that I just Mentioned to the Other Person.

if you don't think i am Right You tell Me why the person is Pist off at you then?

The Sexy should be Removed from Male Avatars.

Why is it even named 'sexy' pose o_O

do it irl and im sure the men in white coats will pick you up fast <-<

My 2 cents.

The sexy pose is both stupid and obnoxious. That being said, unless the OP was doing it repeatedly for an extended period after being asked to stop, it was not harassment. I don't know the exact details of the situation, but I can say that the overly sensitive type in an MMO are equally as stupid and obnoxious as this rather silly pose.

I could live without the sexy pose. There is really nothing sexy about it. In fact I could live without the jogging in place too.

I think the sexy pose is funny. What we need is for female avatars to be able to do it, too ;)

Equality for females, NOW!

yeah the snitch gets flamed:)
See it as real life, when someone is harassing you by starring or dancing, shouting, following.. it isn't funny at all
Even a scanner can be intrusive.. think about it

and apologize to her

I actually don't think I've seen this posture yet. Now I have to go look. But it sounds dumb. And I agree, continuing to bother someone after they asked you to stop is harassment.

By the way, during the warm-up to this year's Land Grab there was an episode where someone did this to the MA official standing next to the claim marker, and the MA man asked something like "hey, could someone kill this guy?". :D

At least give us girls an equally obnoxious stance to do ;)

My suggestion is to either
A. ignore them
B. point and laugh
C. leave the area
and if a-c don't calm your nerves from having your pixels ""assaulted""
D. try leading them into a pvp zone ;)

At least give us girls an equally obnoxious stance to do ;)

My suggestion is to either
A. ignore them
B. point and laugh
C. leave the area
and if a-c don't calm your nerves from having your pixels ""assaulted""
D. try leading them into a pvp zone ;)

E. Give us the Bitch Slap emote to us on them :)

I've been saying it for 3 years, that "sexy" pose with all the exagerated pelvic thrusting is not sexy in the slightest, it's creepy and sad.

As are, I suspect, you and your cousin...

Ah the 'sexy' pose :scratch2: us girls need the 'nut kick' pose. I say get rid whats the point?

This really would be funny :nutkick:

I would so much like to see the thread starter kicked in the nuts.

yea that "pelvic" dance... a "groinkick" emote should be introduced, soonest. Let it be one that has special DMG, even outside PvP hehe :laugh:

Back