Banned
Society
Freelancer
Space Infinity01 Time
I guess i'll be banned from the forum.
God job administrator, :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Last edited:
now why would you be banned

You have to ask the administrator the reason for removing my post.
I 've just expressed my opinon regarding bad mob selection by hurrikane, and poor handling of mobs maturity, density and distribution by Neverdie in Today's final. I also suggested not to include CND in any future WOF events.

If they have gone that far i won't be surprised if they ban me!

It looks like they don't believe in the right to free speech :mad:

You have to ask the administrator the reason for removing my post.
I 've just expressed my opinon regarding bad mob selection by hurrikane, and poor handling of mobs maturity, density and distribution by Neverdie in Today's final. I also suggested not to include CND in any future WOF events.

If they have gone that far i won't be surprised if they ban me!

It looks like they don't like "Right to free speech" :mad:

What yu have to remember is its a private event put on by an individual and takes place on a private estate you were there becuase they chose to let you be there no one twisted your arm to particiapte

U'll get a ban for a week... then if you keep on writing stuff, u'll be banned perm :)

This seems to sum it all up...

See picture below :

infinity_stupid_garbaged_thread.jpg

I'm going to guess that a moderator found it and tossed it where it belonged : in the rubbish bin.

This is a thread for Hurrikane's appreciation party - not a locate Infinity's lost :bs: thread.

post edit - Probably not my place to try to moderate, but there couldn't be a more inappropriate spot for you to try to locate a thread that you started, trying to bash the person who is having this party thrown in their honor.

Total childish bs if you ask me. :rolleyes:

That was posted in the WoF After Party Thread. No surprise about you posts/threads getting deleted. Just the title alone shows you to be immature at best. So when the mods do get around to the ban you deserve for being a total arse, enjoy it.

There are mature ways to express your opinion about something. Maybe next time think first.

Well, the choice of CND certainly limited the number of players in the supports. Perhaps that was intended to be so?

Nope

Well, the choice of CND certainly limited the number of players in the supports. Perhaps that was intended to be so?
Off topic but ...
There were plenty of players in support...

Just a cyclic appearance of mobs every 7 or so minutes and longer at times.
The mobs were all gone in <1 minute in Dome 6 leading to a rather frustrating 6 minute wait ...

If you can't afford a flight to CND then you're not really able to kill sufficient mobs to make a difference in a WoF final support team IMO.

100PED ammo per hour minimum at a guess and much higher for some.

(there is lots of scope for cheaper hunting in earlier rounds each year BTW)

@ Infinity01 - If I'd posted the original thread I'd have been quite happy it was deleted. IMO you took it too personal and we still don't know the facts.

Last edited:
Someone is deleting my post related to Neverdie and Hurrikane

Yup, that'd be me, for the reasons Danielle and Rayne Jade have already expressed. Grow up.

This would have been fine, in the right place:

But that isn't what you wrote previously. It's not what you say, it's how you say it. Learn to treat people with some respect, or expect to get treated the same way you treat other people.

And yes, if you make another pointless thread like this you will find yourself away from the forum for a week.

:locked:

Last edited:
Status
Back