The Flood is Coming

xpoptartx

Guardian
Society
Black Angel's Awakening
William Napoleon Holz
Fellow Colonists!

I was searching the forums for interesting CryTropia content when I came across this uploaded by Marco.

eudoria_vu10.jpg

I'm not entirely sure if many have seen this yet, but i did a little editing in photoshop and came to a shocking conclusion. Global Warming is coming to Calypso! See for yourself!

By the looks of it the Robots have and their exhaust has melted the polar icecaps to the point that in about 2 months large chunks of the low lands of Eudoria will be flooded. This includes Port Atlantis, Cape Corinth, and all of PVP2.

My advice would to be to move in-land and find shelter on high ground or else one day you may find yourself logging into the middle of the ocean. :laugh: Also if you can buy lots of land near Billy's Spaceship Afterworld! Its gonna be beach front property! :yay: (New PA? :D)

Also make the trip to the Oil Rig this upcoming Saturday! It may be your last chance at free oil!

Oh and one last thing... If I had the time energy and a few more screws lose I would make something similar to what McCormick releases, but I figure that I might as well leave that to the professionals. ;)

Enjoy the world as it is! *Retreats to TCF Bunker*
/Napo

its probably true. They will blast some parts of calypso and new land will rise from the sea.

miners will love having to discover new fields.

the most striking similarity between this and IRL "global warming" is - it hasn't been proven yet, but we're already paying taxes. :D

on a more serious note though - it's not so much about rising sea level than about changing angles and proportions. maybe Calypso isn't going to be flat anymore? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
First one to climb that tree ovre there on the new continent?

GO! :yay:

Slightly changed quote from Rimmer...

We can cross Rippersnappers with Gradivores and have water-proof knitware :D

I bet that Marco regrets not throwing that napkin away :laugh:

t

Proably they are stains from Marco's drowse... Just before some meeting and havent done a shit he quickyly fetch that paper ...
Now people think a flood is coming :)
Doh I cant find a good picture of Homer Simpson , when his mouthing is watering ->
That 's how that new map is made...

I don't know about you, but I am looking for a BP for an ark, and am trying to figure out how I will get 2 hogglo's up onto it without killing me.

I feel sorry for people that own hangers at the Northern Space Base, looks like they will be underwater... :eek:

To assist those poor owners I am prepared to offer 1,000 PED cash to purchase your soon to be useless hangers... :D

PM me if ur interested...:laugh:

Cheers, Nobleone :beerchug:

I don't know about you, but I am looking for a BP for an ark, and am trying to figure out how I will get 2 hogglo's up onto it without killing me.

I recommend explosives.

ummm...arent those just mountains?
:scratch2:

MMM maybe not global warming but the tectonic plates moving..... or rather the contenent has shifted... :scratch2: :wtg::yay::D
oh and im willing to pay 2000 ped for the hangers ;):silly2:

It's all of the Dihydrogen Monoxide that we, as participants, release daily! We have to ban it! Quickly, sign if you want to ban Dihydrogen Monoxide ingame, so we can be FREE OF IT!
:laugh:

(seriously wonders how many posts it'll take before someone figures out what I just said)

Could also be that the new lands is bigger than what we know now..... so sealevels might be dropping.

It's all of the Dihydrogen Monoxide that we, as participants, release daily! We have to ban it! Quickly, sign if you want to ban Dihydrogen Monoxide ingame, so we can be FREE OF IT!
:laugh:

(seriously wonders how many posts it'll take before someone figures out what I just said)

H20
DiHydrogen Monoxide :yay:

Now what do I win :D
mmm I must learn how to subscript ...... :scratch2:

hah imagin if the hangars dont get drowned just moved :3

gl hf teleporting to find it ^^

all of a sudden all the pilots are running around trying to find theyr teleports again ;\

Back