Announcing: EARS

Woodger

Prowler
Society
Project (Y)
Raven Woodger Night
Welcome to the official Launch thread of 'EARS'

Want to set up your own Radio station with the help of Entropia Forum, but then you ask yourself... how can I make it as good as other stations, and give it a professional sound ?? let us do the work for you !!

What is 'EARS'?

Entropia Audio & Radio Services

What does EARS provide ?

Ears is your one stop shop for Audio related production, editing and mastering for all things you need entropia related.

What Type of things might I order from EARS ?

Music/Sound Effects compositions for your EU Videos
Editing and or Mastering Audio for your EU videos
Jingles for your Radio Station
Individual DJ Jingles
Intro compositions for your Radio DJs

Creation, and composition of your adverts for any EU radio station (THIS CAN BE FOR ANYONE WANTING TO ADVERTISE ANYTHING ON ANY RADIO STATION, WE'LL MAKE YOUR ADVERT)

Consultations related to the running / promotion of your Radio Service
Anything else you need Audio Related ! just ask !

NEW: Website for your Radio Station - including a built in player so listeners cant listen for free on your website !

Who are 'EARS' ?

Ears is currently a two man team run by myself, our experience is vast, from basic editing, to actual studio mastering. We can creatively produce your for your audio needs, professionally, and able to draw upon previous experience to tailor to your audiences needs.

We also have 3 professional voice over Artists we work with, who have featured on major Radio Stations in the US.

We have a combined 20 years experience in Audio production and editing.

So what are you going to charge ?

yes, we do charge a fee, but this is simply on the basis of the skills and time involved to produce such products, we believe a fair fee for a fair service applies :)

As with most high quality products, there will be a fee for our services.
This fee will range from 50 ped for a small short jingle and will move up from there depending on your needs.

As all customers have a different need or order, the price will be negotiated between the two parties on a case by case basis, ensuring you feel you will be getting value for money.

Examples of our work

I will post here shortly examples of our work, but as testament to our abilities, the majority of the adverts / voice overs / jingles and DJ intro's were created by us for Atlas Haven Radio.

We have also previously worked with Jamhot Media, creating audio for their DVD, along with outside of EU work which I won't show here, but examples are available on request.

Mission Statement

EARS are an audio related services exclusive to the Entropia Universe.
We bring a quality product, for a fair price and always ensure our clients are happy with the service provided, whatever the cost involved.

How do I order ?

Simply PM or post up in this thread. We can arrange consultations in or out of game. We want to make sure your happy with your order before we produce it, and we also offer a fantastic after service, including tweaks and further edits should they be required.

If you have ANY further questions or comments of any nature, Please post here, and Enjoy the service !

All the best

EARS

Last edited:
This is absolutely brilliant ... I know for sure how fabulously talented you are, and what you can bring to the Entropia community with your professional skills. Let me be the first to not only endorse this wonderful and innovative service, but go on record as a dedicated customer who will certainly be knocking on your virtual door. :yay:

Congratulations Woodger ... this is quite exciting, and I am incredibly happy for you, and pleased that you are offering your knowledge, skills, abilities, and talents to the community. I will support your efforts in whatever way it best serves your mission. ;)

Rock On! :headbang:

Good move Woodger! :thumbup:

And I can say is that your talent and abilities are awesome, good luck on your new venture man.

All the best,

Jamhot

Nice idea man. I've heard you have some incredible skill in this arena. Much success!

NEW SERVICE:

Website design for your Radio Station

Features include:

A player on your website so listeners can simply listen from your website
Detailed statistics of your listeners
ability to mass mail to all your registered listeners

and much much more !

Contact here on EF for details and pricing

All the best

'EARS'

Awsome stuff m8.
A service AHR will use in the future for sure.

And to let you all know most of the jingles that AHR has alreaddy were made by the genious woodger and his team of professionals.

So if you have heard them you will know that he is good,

All the best of luck m8.

Sap.

Sounds like a great service idea, best of luck with it all! Look forward to hearing you on radio again soon as well, you have great music taste :)

Back