Support me on my Quest to get a 100 ped Golbal

Status

$cash$

Hatchling
Banned
Well today i created a person for the fourm cause i have heard many great things about it and i want to know if any 1 would like to support a noob on geting a 100 ped golbal. All i want to do is mine... so i was thinking of some one supplying booms for me to get the 100 ped and the person who to support me will get all ores and ped.. all i want to get is skill and be regonized on the golbal chat... Will any one support me on my request? I'm new at this so please don't do anything to hurt me...

You are asking for someone to fund your mining? good luck with that. :confused:

Sounds like a scam to me(very stupid one)... oh btw to get a global its only 50 ped

Ordinarily i'd say... there is no way i'd support this person...

but since you created a name like ca$h specifically to beg for money...

The irony that his name is cash and he has none. :duh:

jinx Lilac =)

Well today i created a person for the fourm cause i have heard many great things about it and i want to know if any 1 would like to support a noob on geting a 100 ped golbal. All i want to do is mine... so i was thinking of some one supplying booms for me to get the 100 ped and the person who to support me will get all ores and ped.. all i want to get is skill and be regonized on the golbal chat... Will any one support me on my request? I'm new at this so please don't do anything to hurt me...

EF is indeed a great place... but you got the wrong idea, its not a place for begging... EU is not a place for begging.
you have earn your globals like everyone else
picture.php

You have my full support. :cheer:Go $cash$!:cheer:

Hurrikane

jinx Lilac =)
LMAO
picture.php
+rep to both of you for the good laugh
Edit: i have to spread first
picture.php

Here you have some $cash$ from me...
200px-uscurrency_federal_reserve.jpg

GL :banana:

I cant see anything wrong with asking, after all isn't that what a job is? you get paid to do something for someone and they take all the product and profit? It's what makes the world goes round isnt it? you work you get paid = money.

All you answering this post who have a job are scammers :)

I will help you......
but first i need to go to work to earn the money to make the deposit to give you the pedz........

Hopefully see you later:rolleyes:

Stinky:yay:

Oh LOL.........:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Im in a good mood today i dont have these quite often so make the most of it, here to start you off 50 ped from me that will get you 50 bombs or 100 probes.

I dont want anything from you in return wether you global hof or ath global just use it to grow your self further in game.

Just got back from work and now im off to london for a few days will be back in couple days and arrange a time to meet to get you started.

And no im not falling for a scam, MA helps me and i help put back in the community its the least i can do to say thankyou and the least to help someone with their quest. its a 2 way thing.

Regards
El Tigre

Last edited:
Im in a good mood today i dont have these quite often so make the most of it, here to start you off 50 ped from me that will get you 50 bombs or 100 probes.

I dont want anything from you in return wether you global hof or ath global just use it to grow your self further in game.

Just got back from work and now im off to london for a few days will be back in couple days and arrange a time to meet to get you started.

And no im not falling for a scam, MA helps me and i help put back in the community its the least i can do to say thankyou and the least to help someone with their quest. its a 2 way thing.

Regards
El Tigre

+1 ill give you the other 50 ped im off to nyc for a few days and will be back in a couple days to arrange a time to meet

I just hope this doesn't open the floodgate for more beggars to try their luck. Seems this has payed off with 2 50 ped contributions.

Globals are a result of active activity in the game, we all earn them with time, money and effort. This to me is like PPL asking me to be in their Killing spree, whilst i will sometimes do it, it mean nothing if you haven't earned it.

also 100 ped into mining, from my personal experience, unless viciously amped, you wont get a 100 ped global unless you are lucky.

If you fail, will you ask for more ped?

I just hope this doesn't open the floodgate for more beggars to try their luck. Seems this has payed off with 2 50 ped contributions.

Globals are a result of active activity in the game, we all earn them with time, money and effort. This to me is like PPL asking me to be in their Killing spree, whilst i will sometimes do it, it mean nothing if you haven't earned it.

also 100 ped into mining, from my personal experience, unless viciously amped, you wont get a 100 ped global unless you are lucky.

If you fail, will you ask for more ped?

While I appreciate the generosity of those who offered the ped, I agree with all you said JJO. The majority of us in game have had to work hard and or pay for whatever progress we have made, and getting globals as a goal in itself requires some serious activity in the game and they aren't guaranteed at any specific price (and even those who global a lot due to hardcore activity don't always profit, since you have no idea how much it cost each of those people or teams to get each global).

I enjoy helping out newcomers when I can, and there are lots of ways to do it, but this seems like a poor goal (get attention in global chat) and achieved through begging and having it financed by others. I too hope it doesn't encourage lots of similar threads now.

Best of luck in Entropia.

Sounds like a scam to me(very stupid one)... oh btw to get a global its only 50 ped

Wishful thinking more like. I think they havn't read much about the game yet clearly...

Wistrel

Mindark should make a new skill...

Begging. :D

Last edited:
not begging it's asking for work, totally different. And all he wants in return is fame in the chat window for gettign a 100 ped global. Some would call it entrepreneurial.

Players in my old soc used to do exactly the same thing, i even financed one, unfortunatly he didnt do too well hey Irea :) but he could of gotten a big hoff, the chance i and others take.

Imagine an EU where you could actually employ people to do work for you under contract and any loot came to your inventory... be a great way for people to start and for more seasoned players to perhaps make a killing.

not begging it's asking for work, totally different.
And all he wants in return is fame in the chat window

Have to disagree with you here Butch....
He is not asking for work at all.

He is asking for somebody to fund his work (mining)
which he is presumably not very good at (low skill=less likely to be succesful)
with a trade system provided by MA, (very easy for him to take the money and run)

And the chance of anybody getting close to what they provide back, never mind a substantial loot is probably very, very slim.

Disclaimer.....
Giving a n00b a start on the ladder, that is a whole different kettle of fish...
Maybe he is being a bit 'out of order' asking/begging in this way, or maybe as you say, it is very entreprenurial.

Stinky:yay:

Still at work.... probably not making enough to depo tonight:(

First off, you are not doing your cause any good by choosing that name...:rolleyes:

If you give your supporter(s) 100% of all the loot, how are you going to continue playing? Beg for more? It will take a long time to get enough skill and more money to buy an ESI if you are planning on selling the skills.

I think you should read up a bit on EU and then choose a strategy that works best for you so you don't have to depend on the generosity of others to play.

Good luck to you.

Cheers :beerchug:

jinx Lilac =)

Maybe he should have chosen "Honour" or "Self Respect" then ? Given that he hasn't any of those either?

t

any 1 wants to support me in getting my 100k+ ath? i only want to be on top of the ath list :)

:laugh:

Sorry but I could not resist this

13669-118af482f5fbd0-full.jpg

but it sure made a nice start on the day to read ^^

Maybe he should have chosen "Honour" or "Self Respect" then ? Given that he hasn't any of those either?

t
those are his brothers, they will ask for ammo (one likes to hunt) and for iron (crafter) later

just stay put

As you may notice, the general response is no, it could take thousands of bombs for you to get this 100 ped global, anyway... i think the whole request is just taking advantage of the good nature of so many people here on EF and EU.

There are soooo many reasons why soooo many of us won't help you in the way that you request, also.. getting on the global list is not a big thing tbh. I would expect to be given excuses.. i give you 100 ped..200 ped..etc.. you will suffer losses.. so it's hardly an invesment for us. You may be a genuine person but this is virtual trust you ask for.

And what does happen if (when) you fail?... you keep asking for more peds? as nicley pointed out by hotarubi

You have been offered funding and i hope it's all good for those that put faith into a complete stranger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Back