Underwear PROBLEM !! Females only ;)

Serinity

Old
Allrighty than ....
Well , i bought a thong ... Sexy orange ^^ ....
at that same day i aquired it ... i decided to make some money by putting Noob panties in auction ... someoen bought for 1 PED lol ...
o.k , so now you can guess . i need to put thong off and cant to ( I know , noob me -.- ) . i cant afford myself anyhting else so dont suggest to buy me some other panties . I ask is , if someone might just have a SPARE of thease please give me theam ? ... i dont wanna get stuck in thease ... HO and BTW , i noticed the " how much posetive answered you get from MA " so just remembered to post :

"Case 67723 History
2006-01-28 Serinity:
Hello MA .
Apperantly , When I first solld my thong , I ...
well I decided to sell my "N00B" Panties in auction just to earn some money . ammm . at this point , i want to sell my thong , but cant put it off .
Allright , i need my noob panties back but cant get ones .
i Will be very glad if you will give me a new set of THE WHITE NOOB PANTIES ( Underwear ) (-:

Regards
Serinity ( Ingame )
2006-01-29 MindArk Support:
Hello, unfortunately we can't do this. If you want to remove the ones you wear you will have to replace them with some other underwear.
/Regards
Support

ho yeah , and this one aswell :
"Case 67820 History
2006-01-29 Serinity:
Case 67723 History
2006-01-28
Hello MA .
Apperantly , When I first solld my thong , I ...
well I decided to sell my "N00B" Panties in auction just to earn some money . ammm . at this point , i want to sell my thong , but cant put it off .
Allright , i need my noob panties back but cant get ones .
i Will be very glad if you will give me a new set of THE WHITE NOOB PANTIES ( Underwear ) (-:

Regards
Serinity ( Ingame )
2006-01-29 MindArk Support:
Hello, unfortunately we can't do this. If you want to remove the ones you wear you will have to replace them with some other underwear.
/Regards
Support
---------------------------
Amm , i want to know why ...
Is there any justified reason why exactly is this ?
i mean isnt this the item which is 0.00 PEDs and is essential for every newcomer ?
I demand a good explanation ... i mean ... what is it costs for you guys ? "

Please save me of the Underwear CURSE ! :girl:

Going 'Commando' is a skill, that is very hard to unlock. :wise:
Hmm... Maybe I misunderstood that skill, though. :confused:

Ehhm.... Nvm... Just forget it.

Hmmmmm orange n00b thongs *G* ... well, I KNOW you said you wouldnt buy, but cant you buy a cheap pair of panties and then sell your thong? and whats wrong about thongs anyway? You probably look hot in it ?? HAHAHA :laugh:

.. sorry .. :rolleyes: .... back to topic: I'm SO sorry - cant help you - dont have any spare n00b panties :D but GOOD luck finding some! Hope someone out there can help you - so you dont have to wear thong all the time ( I know, sometimes they just get "lost" up there, right? ...) HAHAHAHAHA .. SORRY ... I know this is NOT funny - and Im being rude now, but Im at work, and cant stop laughing over this thread ...and people starts starring at me ... *G*G*G*G*

NOW SPANK ME ....

Lykke said:
Hmmmmm orange n00b thongs *G* ... well, I KNOW you said you wouldnt buy, but cant you buy a cheap pair of panties and then sell your thong? and whats wrong about thongs anyway? You probably look hot in it ?? HAHAHA :laugh:

.. sorry .. :rolleyes: .... back to topic: I'm SO sorry - cant help you - dont have any spare n00b panties :D but GOOD luck finding some! Hope someone out there can help you - so you dont have to wear thong all the time ( I know, sometimes they just get "lost" up there, right? ...) HAHAHAHAHA .. SORRY ... I know this is NOT funny - and Im being rude now, but Im at work, and cant stop laughing over this thread ...and people starts starring at me ... *G*G*G*G*

NOW SPANK ME ....

I should be in Gines book of records , i am wearing this one for more than one year ! ... and yes , its " HOT " in this stuff .... :laugh:

*EDIT*
and with 2 peds , you cant really buy ones right ?
or am i wrong :confused:

My vote goes for the thong as well :girl:

Funny thing is that I got mine uncolored, was somehow thinking 'bout some IRL stuff back then so I had 'em on, then tt-ed the n00bish default ones.....they still remain uncolored today but I can't be bothered to get another pair of panties just to be able to color the thong....but yes, I would like 'em to be orange :tongue2:

Sharyn said:
My vote goes for the thong as well :girl:

Funny thing is that I got mine uncolored, was somehow thinking 'bout some IRL stuff back then so I had 'em on, then tt-ed the n00bish default ones.....they still remain uncolored today but I can't be bothered to get another pair of panties just to be able to color the thong....but yes, I would like 'em to be orange :tongue2:

You know what ?
Youre thong + some peds ... and its a deal , lol :D :D :D

The Doctor said:
ROFL @ Lykke.. how did you manage to 'suck in' a thong LMAO :laugh: :laugh:

ALERT , ALERT , ALERT !!!

WOMENS ONLY ! WOMENS ONLY ! WOMENS ONLY !

wise.gif

cussing.gif

censored.gif

The Doctor said:
ROFL @ Lykke.. how did you manage to 'suck in' a thong LMAO :laugh: :laugh:

YOU DONT WANNA KNOW ... :eek:

@ Serenity ... *falls down from the chair ... cries*

(... oke :rolleyes: my excuse is, that I have been ill this weekend and Im so very tired and in lack of jokes .. soo...)

I am a woman, I am a woman :D

nvm, I just want to post here :)
I think you can get your noob stuff back if you put all your clothes in storage, log off and log in back again. Though I am not sure if you can do this with underwear too, as you cant take it off.

Serinity said:
ALERT , ALERT , ALERT !!!

WOMENS ONLY ! WOMENS ONLY ! WOMENS ONLY !

:wise:
:cussing:
:censored:

lolz i just couldn't resist ;) it's too funny and i have nothing better to do :laugh:

Lykke said:
YOU DONT WANNA KNOW ... :eek:

@ Serenity ... *falls down from the chair ... cries*

(... oke :rolleyes: my excuse is, that I have been ill this weekend and Im so very tired and in lack of jokes .. soo...)
Although i "REPUTATE" you alot . this post was kinda ....
well ... mabe you didnot ment but ...Ho , lol ....
NVM !

Serinity said:
Although i "REPUTATE" you alot . this post was kinda ....
well ... mabe you didnot ment but ...Ho , lol ....
NVM !
If it is FUNNY as you mention , I AM WAITING FOR THE +REPS !! :dunce:

Serinity said:
If it is FUNNY as you mention , I AM WAITING FOR THE +REPS !! :dunce:

Your right .. SUCH a laugh deserves a +rep :D

(sorry mr. Buster .. is this categorized as a rep-system-abuse??)

Lykke said:
Your right .. SUCH a laugh deserves a +rep :D

(sorry mr. Buster .. is this categorized as a rep-system-abuse??)
Allright , ORIGHT , AUGHRIGHT !
back to the line , if anyone is intrested , waiting you at twean peaks ... half naked or with a pixie + brown pants on ! :tongue2:
c'mon .. relloging it aint worked out ... if anyone can , please relogg " for me : and if ya get spare panties , please hand theam over me in Twean ^^ ?

Maybe u should just buy a pair of noob panties of auction, im sure there are a few in it...

Anyway, The humor in this thread is Uhhh ´´basic´´, And actually Not all that funny :wise:

:tongue2:

Serinity said:
As intresting as youre comment is , its not :wise: :eek: :girl:

YES it IS :wise:

So how much for the n00b thongs, hon? :tongue2:

Lykke said:
YES it IS :wise:

So how much for the n00b thongs, hon? :tongue2:
so you actually wanna buy it now ? lets disscuss the price in game right now o.k ? lets meet in Atlas Haven TT when you answer in this thread ?
o.k ?

Serinity said:
so you actually wanna buy it now ? lets disscuss the price in game right now o.k ? lets meet in Atlas Haven TT when you answer in this thread ?
o.k ?

Im at work - believe it or not :rolleyes: ... but im online tonight :D

Heh I used to have 2 sets of everything (think it happened after a naked day - go figure???) only have one now so can't help, that and I'm on another planet on a break :laugh:

Incidentally MA can't give you your pants back. Its luck that you sold them on auction but if you got another pair for "free" then what is there to stop you selling them again? If you'd asked MA to roll a dice (chance of you making a sale of this kind in auction) and pay you 1 ped if it came up as a six do you think they would? Dunno maybe I should try it, "the pants scam" :laugh:

Its done ... The mission is done .... 6 PEDS FOR THE BEST THONG EVER ....
i feel .... i feel ... F-R-E-E

freeatl.JPG

i bought noob panties , now i am waiting for someone to buy the orange ones ^^

Back