I miss ruskea

Status

Igorl

Stalker
Society
Victory
Igor Nikola Lucky
Dont you kinda miss ruskea and him getting all worked up over ppl HOFing, globing. And then everyones flaming him while he continues. He allways made me laugh and you always had something interesting and unexpected to read which begun WTF, FU ALL etc...

EF dudes - did he do something utterly wrong? If not can u plz bring him back, I really miss him... EF is just too friendly without him. :laugh:

I.

P.S.

If u dont know ruskea - no need to bother asking.

Think she gave up here, but she is still playing >) saw here crafting in oshiri. And yeah her whines made my day sometimes..

And i think she is still moaning but in soc chat, you know she made that society called "Black List" :D

Well if you think EF is to friendly I suggest you go somewhere else so you can get flamed properly. For you it might just be an action movie that you are reading for other just share their experience.. go do :popcorn: somewhere where you would get a hard one aye.

I think you are a rotten apple trying to stir up bad things..

Don't worry :)

1st ruskea "found his thing" but there will be many ruskeas for your amusement...

Oh yea, and: :rolleyes:

Dont you kinda miss ruskea and him getting all worked up over ppl HOFing, globing. And then everyones flaming him while he continues.

not really, no...

I think you are a rotten apple trying to stir up bad things..

:mad: i dont find ruskea BAD or EVIL, he just had his unique way of expressing himself the wrong way.

Im not defending his ways, just say I miss his shit disturbing the serenity.
I mean everyone is whyning these days, yet somewhat polite. IC loads of jelous posts enveloped in celophane. He just said it the way ppl think it :D

I.

ofc, i love reading flaming posts, im against deleting salethread/pricediscussions flame wars ... i love reading them, something i like most of the forum ... but everything is against the rules

besides that ruskae was kicked after flaming me for one of my towers i wasnt bothered by him much. It was rather funny reading all his comments and see that level of jeleousy and agression he was representing. I was rather suprised by that he get banned. I am neither miss him or want him back. But he was definitively part of EF folclor.

So it's funny to read how a person suffers? Perhaps this is the wrong game for him, but if it is really that bad to see other global or hof it's more sad than funny but what do you care..
:twocents:

So it's funny to read how a person suffers? Perhaps this is the wrong game for him, but if it is really that bad to see other global or hof it's more sad than funny but what do you care..
:twocents:

Oh please, the drama...

a scope an laser sight do wondors :wise:

and if you keep missing him, use a maxed L gun ;)

J/K ofc

I found him funny to in a wierd kind of way, he/she got neg-repped bad ( very justified) but some of his irate posts made me howl.

Miss Ruskea though... no. :laugh:

Haha yes i miss ruskea.

I loved when i opened a 30 replies Uberloots thread with the topic "1st Tower" and, because of ruskeas tidal wave of "#"!%!#¤!#!" and people commenting on them, 15 of the 30 posts were edited empty by Jimmy B with the reason : Off Topic, Deleted Quote or (hope i get this right...) "Deruskealization" :laugh:

maybe hes doing too good,and no reason to be frustrated over anyone who knows :D plz come back its not the same thing without u :laugh:

No...

...but his posts did lead to me learning something valuable - how to use the EF ignore list :)

:beerchug:

Miles

afaik he's still banned from forum? :confused:

but still, yeah, it was a phenomina; something like a little green slimming bugger popping up every now and then in threads...
some fora do 'av em; but I guess EF moderation is a little bit...

Defiantly a character and could take a flaming, sign of a good sport some how.

Before being permanently banned, members are given several warnings and/or temporary bans. If a member chooses to ignore the forum rules and those warnings repeatedly, there is little choice but to permanently ban the member.

Please remember that the staff of EntropiaForum are all volunteers. Constantly babysitting disruptive members who refuse to act in a mature and civil manner is not something we enjoy or should be expected to do.

Ruskea was given many warnings and second chances. All of which he ignored, and refused to refrain from disruptive behavior and antagonizing other members. Accordingly, he became no longer welcome to participate in the forum discussions.

Also, please take a moment to review the EntropiaForum Mission Statement

The mission of EntropiaForum is to provide a valuable, informative, constructive, and full-featured community resource for the discussion of Entropia Universe in an environment that is civil, friendly and entertaining for all members and visitors.​

Notice that providing entertainment in the form of flame wars, arguments or public disputes is not listed as one of the goals of this website. If such 'entertainment' is your main reason for visiting a forum, then EntropiaForum is probably not your best destination.

:locked:

Status
Back