Leona?

UnaAlconbury

Prowler
Society
Rangers
Una Griph Alconbury
Neither myself or anyone else in Rangers have seen or heard from our soc mate Leonarda Leona DaVinci for well over two weeks now. Yes, it might very well be that it's simply a matter of a break from the game for a while. But as he never told us anything about it, nor responding to any e-mails as well as being away from EF since July 12th, some concern has started to arise among us.

So; has anyone had contact with Leona during the last two weeks? Or even better, does anyone here know him IRL and can check on him to see if everything's alright?

Thanks in advance!

Is she your girlfriend? :D

Anyway, probably summer holydays..

damn,was wondering if leona was on a holiday orso myself,but i think he would have told his soc about that,
i sincerely hope nothing happened and he is alright,he is 1 of the nicest/honest guys i know in pe

Enter the email address in google, see what kind of hits you get.

It might pull up a resume or something else with a phone number on it

i did that once, had an EU meltdown, needed some serious time away from the game and took it. i came back after a month in a bar. forgot to tell my society i was not going to be logging in for a month, also.

don't worry too much, for now. sometimes ppl realize they need a serious eu break and when they take it they forget to notify their virtual friends.

i did that once, had an EU meltdown, needed some serious time away from the game and took it. i came back after a month in a bar. forgot to tell my society i was not going to be logging in for a month, also.

don't worry too much, for now. sometimes ppl realize they need a serious eu break and when they take it they forget to notify their virtual friends.

yeah,ive also taken weeks off now and then,but i still read the forum,and last action on ef for leona was 12-7

yeah,ive also taken weeks off now and then,but i still read the forum,and last action on ef for leona was 12-7

If you take a break with smoking, you still visit the tobacco store to see what products they have? :laugh:

soc mate did it also...

im still blaming him sometimes for not telling us anything... (funwise ofc)

Last edited:
i also noticed that he was not logging in recently, but i assumed it was due to summer holidays.

@ his soc mates... did he always tell you in advance when he planned to be away on holidays in the past?

i'm sure everything is ok, and he will be logging in again soon.

Just summervacation ;) Probably suddenly didnt have time or forgot to tell. IF another 3 weeks goes and nothing THEN i would be concerned.

ON a site note
---------------------------
Lots of people easily forget, that this is just a game. real life comes first and you are actually not bound to tell anyone in here what you are doing or when - not even as a soc mate.

I once forgot to tell my soc that I went to Holland for a week. I was just too stressed in RL to tell. I WAS blamed for that and a person even used it as an excuse for leaving soc - but seriously?? We should not forget what this is - only for fun, shit and giggles ;)

Yes ery true, most likely a break..
In my gaming career I had enough 1 minute silent breaks for people I knew who died... (can count them still on one hand) I say it's enough.. It happens, but then again, a sudden break happens much more often. Luckely =)

Like already suggestest, some querrys in google can do wonders, as well as more contact possibilities beforehand. Mayb he uses the shitty x-fire or facebook.

Hope you will get some ease in your mind.

ON a site note
---------------------------
Lots of people easily forget, that this is just a game. real life comes first and you are actually not bound to tell anyone in here what you are doing or when - not even as a soc mate.

Well, to be fair, that is more than a side note. That should be written into the login screen :)

SO TRUE ITS JUST A GAME,But we in rangers are very active players and and only 10 members,so after play alot of hour,days,weeks and month togheter you get very good friends.Some of us have also visit each other IRL.(Belive we are not the only soc who are good friends and care about each others)

So we care about or members.

And ofc he dont have to say any thing to us......we just wonder if anyone know if he should take a break,vacation or something else because leo always use to say if he cant play or so...its just a bit strange that he didt say a word as he use to do.

regards:WL

SO TRUE ITS JUST A GAME,But we in rangers are very active players and and only 10 members,so after play alot of hour,days,weeks and month togheter you get very good friends.Some of us have also visit each other IRL.(Belive we are not the only soc who are good friends and care about each others)

So we care about or members.

And ofc he dont have to say any thing to us......we just wonder if anyone know if he should take a break,vacation or something else because leo always use to say if he cant play or so...its just a bit strange that he didt say a word as he use to do.

regards:WL

hey hey, calm down 'licker :) It wasn't an attack! Just don't blame him, if he somehow forgot to tell you he went on vacation.

Just saying, Don't forget this IS a game, and even if he usually tells you what he is doing, he might have forgotten it this one time ...

It's ok to be concerned of course - but it might be vasted energy - just give him a week or two more...

Thanks for the positive words, folks! As I mentioned, it might very well be that he is just having a break. It wouldn't be strange at all considering the amount of time and dedication he usually puts in here. But still, I can't help being a bit concerned though, as it is not like Leona to not tell us others about something like this. Fingers crossed he just forgot about it.

Any responses to my questions stated in the opening post would still be much appreciated.

Yo

ops wrong place :D
I sent Esme a PM :)

Last edited:
soc mate did it also...

im still blaming him sometimes for not telling us anything... (funwise ofc)

Who was it, that guy surely needs to be told a lesson :boxer::cussing::boxer:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well, to be fair, that is more than a side note. That should be written into the login screen :)

indeed

as others say it was probs an unplanned break or rl something came up. thats happened to me a few times.(i got feed up with losing so i just stopped then got a job or went to college or something)

could be his isp sucks and took a long dump , has happened to me in the past . dratted old wiring on the streets cant handle this high speed throughput ;)

hey hey, calm down 'licker :) It wasn't an attack! Just don't blame him, if he somehow forgot to tell you he went on vacation.

Just saying, Don't forget this IS a game, and even if he usually tells you what he is doing, he might have forgotten it this one time ...

It's ok to be concerned of course - but it might be vasted energy - just give him a week or two more...

hehe im calm lykke :nana: we do not blame him its just "strange" that he never told any one as he used to do,,ofc he can have forgot.And i sure he will be back soon to.

Regards:WL

Sometimes things happen beyond our control and we can't log in, or just don't feel like playing for a while or talking to anyone.

Hope all is well :(

Perhaps his ISP went down, or some cabling were struck by lightning. If only his PC is broken he might try to logg in on other PC. Maybe something worse has happened, it can be cruel to say but its possible something bad happens to an EU player based on average %

A little bump for a great soc.mate :) HoHo, where are you :confused:

Rapido

So; has anyone had contact with Leona during the last two weeks? Or even better, does anyone here know him IRL and can check on him to see if everything's alright?
Another bump for this part.

Hi all!

Sorry for causing worries, nothing happened! Was an matter of me not beeing distinct enough with announcing my break in soc, my bad.

So for all my friends who are not Ranger members i quote what i posted in our soc group today and my apologies goes to you all as well.

Leona

Leona said:
Hi Soc!

First of all it want to say i am sorry for not showing up for weeks. Today, when finally reading my mails again i noticed i caused worry amongst my EU friends and i am really sorry for that!

So what did happen?

The days before i went on break i announced it several times in soc chat that we (our company) goes into final stage of the software project we are on and that i will need to work a lot more and probably can't play for a while.

Now, after checking my mails and seeing the thread on EF, i realize that was not enough. Why? Because i said something like that dozens times in the past already but still kept playing regular! :ahh: (tell me about addiction :laugh:)

So this time it was different, i really had to work a lot after the software rollout, the calmest week lately was 98 hours of work (no kidding! :eyecrazy:). And with that workload i had to stop doing anything else, cell phone was off, external mail was redirected to secretary... And that might go on for few more weeks, tho it is an bit better now.

Seems to me a bit like the story with the sheepherder boy that shouts "Wolf, Wolf!" when no wolf was there and then nobody did care when finally really an wolf popped up. :) I should have posted here in our soc group more distinct.

EU is a lot about trust and part of this is to let your closest friends know about absence, give borrowed stuff back before an break and all this things. I am usually very concerned with all that as i don't like it myself if people just disappear and pop up again randomly. This time it seems i messed up with clearly announcing my break and i apology for that once again!

Leona

apology accepted :D
Good top hear all is ok

Back